Bringing Her Home

Born From A Rose

Taemin ran through the trees back towards his home when he stopped and looked up at the dark sky. 

 

"You can't just leave her Taemin..." the boy growled. He turned back and ran to where he had left her. 

 

"Is the night over?" the girl smiled as she stared at Taemin.

 

"No." he grabbed her hand and pulled her through the woods. 

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Home. Just...please be quiet. My brother isn't very fond of strangers."

 

"I will be quiet if you wish, Taemin." she whispered. Her soft voice sent chills through Taemin's spine. He shook them off as the house came into sight. 

 

"Okay. Just follow me." he whispered as he brought her up the front  steps. He opened the door slowly. "Go up the stairs and go into the room that's the first one on the right." he pointed up the staircase. Jangmi nodded and ran up.

 

"Taemin, is that you?" Minho's voice bellowed from the kitchen.

 

"Yes hyung." he hunched his shoulders and hunkered over to the kitchen. 

 

"Why were you outside?!" Minho stood at the counter.

 

"I couldn't sleep."

 

"So you went into the woods?"

 

"Yes."

 

"What if a wolf comes and kills you, huh?" suddenly there was a loud crash from the second floor. "What was that?"

 

"Nothing!" Taemin screamed.

 

"Oh hell, nothing." Minho chuckled and stomped off towards the stairs. 

 

"I'm telling you it's nothing! I left my window open, the wind probably knocked my lamp!"

 

"We'll see." Minho darted up the stairs.