Puppy Love

Push and Pull

 

Puppy Love

Young love is forever.

Krystal is not a little kid anymore.

She’s living on her own, goes to school without any help from her family; she’s in the industry longer than anyone she knows in f(x). Heck, she can support herself with her daily needs. She’s seen more than enough of the life she has and was given by her parents. She doesn’t need her big sister to make decisions for her. She knows what right and wrong is.

Whatever Jessica says, Krystal counterparts it. And whatever Jessica thinks is wrong, is a right for her. Whoever Jessica is and what she is to her, she is not the boss of Krystal.

If Jessica thinks Krystal is not ready to fall in love, then she is absolutely, positively, wrong.

“This is kind of fun, isn’t it?” Krystal whispers, as she lets the rain drops wet her flawless hand. Jessica once told her when she was young, that if she played with the rain, the rain god will kidnap her. The rain god doesn’t like playing with his babies. Now, Krystal knows that it was a lie to keep her from being sick. Funny thing is, she rarely gets sick.

“What is? Getting stuck in the middle of nowhere, getting soak from the rain?” The tall boy beside her replies, shaking his damped-ebony hair and cursing the bloody rain.

“Silly Minho oppa,” She rolls her eyes and exasperates. “I mean, sneaking out late at night. Going on secret dates and –”

“Defying your sister?” Minho smirks, slipping his sneaky hands to the younger one’s petite waist and pulling her to an embrace.

She smiles knowingly and places her hands around his neck. He knows her to well. “Yes, defying my sister.” Their lips touch to kiss; it is a sweet kiss and Krystal is sure that falling in love with Minho isn’t wrong like what her sister says.