Loveless

Push and Pull

It’s all her fault.

It’s all that Jessica’s fault. If she hasn’t meddled with her own life then maybe she would be happy and smiling now. Maybe Minho would be there beside her, caring for her, loving her. But he was not and it’s that stupid, , meddling sister she had. Oh once she gets her hands on her, Krystal will tear her apart!

 

...

 

“You’re the worst.”

Jessica doesn’t anything, opting to keep her thoughts to herself. Krystal is too young and too stupid to know what she’s doing. She wants to preserve the pinch of innocence Krystal hides in her heart.

“You had no right.”

On the contrary, Jessica has every right. She is her sister by blood and she is the eldest; she must protect the younger one. Krystal doesn’t know it yet but she will thank her one day for the impending heartbreak that was about to come with Minho. All boys are the same.

“I loved him.”

Jessica wants to laugh at her foolish words. Those three scared words should not be carelessly uttered unless she really means it. This only proves that Jessica is right to intervene between Krystal and Minho. Krystal is still too naïve to know what real love is. “You didn’t.”

“And how would you know, huh? You never knew him!” Krystal shouts but Jessica doesn’t even flinch. It’s as if she has never heard the younger one cry and wail in the past hour.

Jessica knows what she is about to say is a lie and unfair but she has to say it. She has to lie for Soojung because she is the only sister she will ever have. Even if she will be hated for the rest of her life. Giving Krystal a sharp look, she doesn’t hesitate to say, “I used to date him. I would know.”

There is silence. Krystal is confused and sad and afraid. It is a lie. Jessica and Minho… a lie. A bull lie. No, no, no, please god no. They can’t be. No.

“You’re lying. It can’t be.”

“Yes.” The steel in Jessica’s voice makes Krystal quiver more. She takes heaps of gulps before bursting into more tears.

“I hate you! I ing hate you!” Krystal shouts.

Jessica watches her sister run from her, opening the door of her room and closing it with a bang. A feeling of pain and guilt passes through Jessica’s chest and she tries hard to ignore it. She reminds herself that she is doing this for Soojung… and someday…

Someday, she hopes she can be forgiven.

 

...

 

“Break up with her. You love her, don’t you? Then you have to break up with her. You would save her a lot of pain afterwards when you find another younger and fresher teenager. I know what you would do to her. So before she thinks she’s in love with her. Stop it. Let her go.”

 


Author's Note:

OMG YAY FINISHED IT. After 1 year and 3 months. LOL.

Kind of switched POVs here hoped you guys didn't get too confused.

The last paragraph is Jessica talking to Minho about Krystal. Umm yeah. That's why Minho broke up with Krystal.

Yeah, that's all. 

Time to continue writing that other Kaistal fic.

BAI.