Little Love

Push and Pull

 

Little Love

 

Jessica doesn’t like what she’s seeing.

Across to where she was at, two youngsters, a boy with long curly dark hair, and a girl, just a few inches from his shoulders with her jet-black hair tied in a high ponytail, are laughing, touching each other in a way she can only describe as flirting. What’s more irritating is that the girl is her baby sister, Krystal.

“Krystal!” Jessica calls, directing the teenager to come over. The younger girl is smiling widely, as she skips towards her sister, obviously delighted about something. Well, whatever her reason is, (and really Jessica pretty much knows why), she doesn’t care.

“What is it unnie?” She asks.

Jessica ignores her and looks straight past at the boy, who will make her sister cry sooner or later. “Nothing. I just wanted to call you.”

“Oh, okay.” Krystal starts walking away from her, scratching her in the process. Sometimes, her unnie is strange. She wonders if she should let a professional check on her.

“No! Stay here.” The blonde’s voice rises, looking at her with cold, bloodshot eyes. She’s not really in the mood to talk to her.

The raven-haired girl is surprised by the sudden rage of the older one. Curiously, she looks at her sister with a mix emotion of concern and anxiety. She’s scared to ask, but she does anyway. “What’s wrong, unnie? Why are you upset?”

Jessica just sighs and slumps further down to her seat. She really doesn’t want to explain things for her. It’s giving her a headache. “Can’t you just follow your older sister’s orders without asking?”

At this, Krystal is filled with sudden rage. Who is Jessica Jung to tell her, what to do and what not do? She is just an older sibling, not her mother or father. She is not someone she needs to take orders from. She’s so tired of having to follow everything she says. As much as she loves her big sister, she has her own will to do with her life.

“Soojung.” The stern voice of Jessica sends chill on her back. And despite her objections on her commands, Krystal sits with a put and an offended expression. Whatever she did or not do, Jessica Jung will find out and have her revenge.

 

 

“I hate you!” Krystal screams on top of her lungs, tears running down her porcelain skin. She runs a hand to her messed up wavy hair. Her sobs sounds horrible, her eyes are red and there’s a terrible pain in her head. She is so sure by now, that her sister, Jessica, doesn’t care about her. She just wants to ruin everything for her. She hates her the most.

“Hate me all you want, but you know it’s for your own good!” Jessica is rushing towards her, blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail, forehead filled with cold sweats. The tension is getting worse, unlike from earlier. They’ve been up all night fighting about serious matters regarding Krystal and her very intriguing relationship with Choi Minho from SHINee. Everything is moving too fast for them and she really doesn’t trust Minho that much considering he is dealing with her little sister.

The younger one snorts and makes up an implausible face. She wants to laugh aloud, hearing her sister’s incredible statement about what’s good for her. “You don’t know what’s good for me. You never do! Stop acting like a big sister because you never were! At least not to me!”

It feels like pieces of broken glasses have been shot through Jessica’s heart as Krystal’s harsh words bury on her mind. Despite knowing she has never really been to her real younger sister, it hurts to hear it. “Don’t you dare go and see him, Soojung. You’ll just get hurt.”

“Can’t you just stop ordering me around? I’m not your dog! And as far as I can see, this – everything just goes back to your stupid relationship with him! Minho oppa is not like him! He won’t hurt me like what he did to you!” As soon as the words slipped right off Krystal’s lips, she regrets it. Every word is too much, too spiteful even for Jessica. She shouldn’t have mentioned that. She wants to apologize but she doesn’t know how.

Jessica’s rage calms down and her expression changes to remorseful and desolation. She sighs and gives one more wary look at her sister and moving out of the room. “I’m just trying to protect you.” She whispers, not wanting Krystal to hear it. 

_____

Author's Note:

Finished within four days and three hours! (yes, I've been counting.) YAY~ So this is the first part to the other one I wrote in Dedications From the Heart, don't worry lovely people, I will post it here too. ^^ I think, this is going to be a four part mini series. Two down, two to go.

Jung sisters FTW. I WANT THEIR GENES.