Wo ai ni?Te quero!

Wo ai ni?Te quero!
Recommended song:
Lemon Tree - A good day
기분 좋은 날

Sooyoung's Pov



"Back to school!Sooyoung!I heard your going to call Luhan slash Tao.Who are you going to pick?"

"I don't know yet.Are you going to get mad if I pick one of them?"

"Mad?Pfft!Why should I get mad?I love watching my brothers being picked!I'll just hang around.So...Call me if your done."

Amber left Sooyoung a confused look and left her. Sooyoung opened and closed her phone agonizing who to call.

"What did my grandfather say about meeting true love..."

Sooyoung,who loved her Grandfather when she was a little girl,always listen to her Grandfather told her about fairy tales,myths and most importantly,true love.

-----------------------

'Sooyoung.Do you want to meet a knight,who will protect you from every danger,and love you as who you are?'

'Are you talking about my prince,Grandpa?'

'Well...I guess so if you want to call it that way.Do you?'

'Ofcourse!I'll meet my prince, and live a happily ever after like any princess does!But... How can I meet my prince?'

'That's the easiest, sweetheart. Always follow your instinct. When ever you think you should meet your prince, meet him.But remember.Every happy start ends tragic.Don't wish for happy start.I don't wanna see my princess in tears.You got that?'

'Then can you be my prince until I meet one?You will bring me to your castle and we will wait for my prince!'

'That's fine to me I guess.So, Princess Sooyoung.How about Jelly beans with ice cream.I heard your servants are not giving you those?'

'Your the best prince ever!'

------------------------

"Best prince ever...."

Sooyoung laughed as she remembered one of her best memories with her Grandfather when he was alive.He left Princess Sooyoung too early,too cofused.

"Follow my instincts......"

Sooyoung closed her eyes and started to walk very slowly. Whom ever I bump into will be my true love.

"Hey you shouldn't walk like that!It's dangerous!"

Somebody called Sooyoung from the back and grabbed her shoulder.When Sooyoung opened her eyes,she saw that if she walked another step,she would have fall in the stairs.

"I'm sorry.Thank you anyway. What's your name?"

"I'm Nicole!Nice to meet you! I'm a new student here and I wish we could hang along.We should!I saved you and let's be friends!"

Gods.Another sugar addict. Sooyoung thought.Everytime she meets a person in favor, that person is crazy or weird. How in the world can she get a normal person in her life?

"Yeah.Let's be friends."

"Then..As a friend I could tell you that a guy was staring at you since you got here?"

"Guy?What guy?"

"That guy."

Sooyoung concetrated where Nicole pointed.As her visions got cleared,she saw a tall black haired panda looking guy was staring at her.

"Uh,hey..I was just going to call you...So....Hi?"

"I wasn't stalking you.I was just....Umm...Peaking."

"Uh-huh.So you was just peaking on me for like,an hour?"

"It's not like that!....Yeah I was stalking you,but not exactly stalking!Gods!I was..."

"Dude.Save your breath.I know what your talking about. So...Your name is Tao?"

"Tao liu josephine to be exact. How do you know my name?"

"Umm...I just,I ran into your brother guy...Luhan I think."

"Yeah~His my bro.We came here to bring my younger sister Amber.Did you meet her?"

"What?No!I..I didn't meet her!Pfft,I don't even know!"

Everything Tao said made Sooyoung nauseous.HE is going to take away Amber. NEVER.HAPPENING.

"Nah~I'm going to stay for a year.So,you told me you wanna meet me...So...Could we...?"

"Hmm?Uh,sure!What time?"

"I'm free at 2..But if your not free that time...."

"No!I'm totally free.So..Meet you at 2....!"

Amber came back from where ever she was with the sugar addict looking girl.

"Is there something.....?"

"NO!Umm...We should meet at 2.SO YOU COULD GO NOW."

"Uhh....What?"

"I SAID,YOU COULD GO NOW."

Sooyoung made a clear statement that Amber should leave with her caffained friend.Amber made a "oh" face and pulled Nicole away with her.

"Ok.Bye.See you?"

"Yeah.See you~"

Sooyoung kissed Tao's cheek for a good bye gesture but Tao just froze like an ice burg.

"....Dude!You kissed my bro! That really !"

"What the hell!He could have seen you!Are you out of your insane mind?!Your crazy!"

"Thank you for your compliment."

Amber made an impish grin and turned around to Nicole.

"So,you wanna be our friend?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then how many sugar do you take everyday?"

"Much more than normal people do."

"Great.Your on the team."

"We're not a group...."

"Shut up."

--------------------

Chanyeol's pov



"Chanyeollie!I got the cup you said you wanted!"

"Really?Awsome~It's cute."

"Yeah.But why should we have the same cup?We could have different cups,right?"

"Yeah.We could.But it's still cute,right?"

Baekhyun answered Chanyeol's rushed question by giggling with the cup in his hands. Chanyeol wanted to touch his head and hug him,but he restrained himself from doing it.

"Chanyeol~I'm really glad that you are helping me!I love it! I can put a small tree here,I want some flowers!How about six or seven tables or so?"

"We didn't even name the shop yet.Your rushing too fast."

"Yeah...Naming the shop never occured me....How about Cafe May & June?"

"Why should it be may & june? There are another bunch of months you can name with."

"Silly Chanyeollie!May & June is the best weather for plants to grow!It's summer and the flowers will bloom!And I want a Cafe full of flowers and mini trees.So,do you like it?"

"Let me guess.You won't take no for an answer?"

"Maybe?."

"Nah.I'm used to your crazy little weird mind.I still like the name Jongin made for the shop."

"NO!I WON'T NAME MY CAFE DOG'S CAFE!WHAT THE HELL!"

"I didn't say anything.You just got mad and bla bla yourself."

"Urggh!I hate you!"

Baekhyun tackled Chanyeol from the back to make a pose like they were playing boxing, but Chanyeol was too big for him.

"Fine!I give up!Your so strong!I am weak!Pain!Too... Strong..."

"Don't do that.It's not that funny."

"Ohh......"

"Nah.I'm kidding.Let's go order some tables and chairs so we don't have to stand here."

Baekhyun ran out leaving Chanyeol alone in the cafe.

"Cafe nerd."



-----------------------

Writer's Pov



'Sup people.I'm back.I'm cool. I'm not slumped anymore.It's just that the story still . I'm so sorry for updating now. I was going updated this Wednesday but due to Technical problems and Mental problems,I just couldn't.Hey. It's not my fault.But I'm here writing my writer's pov.Which is longer than the story.So...ENJOY.
A.K.A I added a picture.It's not easy if it's in mobile.