Lovebirds

For Good

Taeyang stared at Key and I, wide eyed.
"Why do you wanna know?" He queried.
"Oh, I'm just curious," I glanced at Key to see him blushing.
"Oh, okay. Well, I'm not gay," Well, I'm bi but you don't need to know that. Reading Taeyang's thoughts, I smirked but quickly hid it.
I glanced at Key again to see him pouting, I spoke to Key through his mind, It's ok, Key. I know he is lying. I looked at Key, his face wicked with a smirk.
"Taeyang, I know you're lying," I paused, his mouth slowly starting to make an 'o' shape. "Remember, I can read thoughts."
Oh, ! I forgot about that. I heard his thoughts and started laughing out loud. He stared at me as if I was crazy.
"Okay, fine. I'm bi but go more for guys. You happy?" He expressed while throwing his hands up in the air.
"I have one more question." He urged me to go on by nodding. "Why didn't you want to tell Key and I the truth?"
Because I like Key! "Um, just haven't really opened up about it yet," He answered. He keeps forgetting I can read his thoughts, I like it.
"Taeyang, you just said something in your thoughts again, you know I heard you."
"Ugh! Stop, GD! You can't use that on poeple!"
"Uh, yes I can!" I answered, chuckling loudly. "Why don't you tell Key what you thought?"
He shook his head in response. Nooo!
"Then, what if I tell Key?"
"NO! I'll tell Key when I'm ing ready!"
GD, what is he telling me? I answered Key. Wait and you'll find out.

"What's with all the yelling?!" L.Joe asked as he popped his head in.
"Oh, umm, Taeyang is coming to terms with his uality," I answered as Jay stuck his head in next to L.Joe.
"Haha, I think it's safe to say all of us are either gay or bi," Jay interjected as he grinned, ear to ear.
The rest of us nodded in agreement, even Taeyang.
L.Joe and Jay went back to whatever they were doing, Key and Taeyang were just standing there.
Maybe I should just tell him, Key thought to himself.
"Look Key-"
"Look Taeyang-"
They both chuckled nervously as I sat on the couch. Man, wish I had some popcorn! (:P)
"You go first," Key insisted.
Taeyang nodded, brushed his hands through his hair and took a deep breath as if readying himself for what he was about to say.
"Uh, Key. I've never really been open with anyone but I want to tell you something," Key nodded instructing him to go on.
"I, um, have very strong feelings for someone."
Why would he say it like this if it's not me? I glanced at Key, the pout evident on his face.
"This person is smart, y and handsome. This person has a smile that could light up the room, this person makes my heart jump every time they come near me. When I'm with this person I feel like I can't breathe, you know, I feel like I can be myself. I like this person a lot, I think I may even love this person." Taeyang explained every word with a smile.
"Who are you talking about?" Key asked, his voice barely a whisper but still loud enough to hear.
Taeyang stepped closer to Key, brought his hand to the younger's face and caressed his cheek gently. Key taken back by this sudden movement, stepped back, coming into contact with the wall. Taeyang followed until he was infront of the younger man again.
"Key, it's you," Taeyang smiled.
"Huh?" Does this mean he likes me?! I chuckled quietly at Key's thoughts.
Taeyang chuckled lightly. "I think I am in love with you, Key."
Aww, how cute! I looked at Key, to see him with his mouth open and his eyes widened. Key, say something!
He heard me, shook his head and took a deep breath.
"Taeyang, I think I am in love with you, too."
Taeyang smiled while caressing Key's cheek again. He smiled back, staring deeply into Taeyang's eyes. Taeyang took hold of Key's chin, tilted it slighty and brought his lips to the younger's.
Key's eyes fluttered shut as he felt Taeyang's lips on his. Aw, cute. Well, that's my cue to leave.
As I headed for the door, I turned back.
"Aw, you lovebirds!" I chuckled as I shut the door behind me.

 

Hey Guys,

Sorry, it might be a bit short but hope you enjoy *v* ^^