Chapter 9

Happy Endings

Sohee’s P0V 

It has been 20 minutes since Sunmi told me that she’s going downstairs to get some midnight snacks for us but she still hasn’t come back yet. I’m starting to get worried. 

What if the E.T alien was true and it abducted her? 




Or worst,



What if Seungri did something to her? 



Oh No,. This can’t be happening. I need to save her. WONDER WOMAN, REPORTING ON DUTY!


Nonetheless, before going out, I combed my hair first and checked on my self in the mirror. I adjusted a rumple on my long sleeved blouse and placed baby powder all over my face and neck. Still dissatisfied, I reached for my blush-on and put a minute amount to my face, making my cheeks radiate even more. After another 5 minutes of twirling and fixing stuff facing the mirror, I puffed my cheeks and smiled at the favorable outcome.


Simply beautiful. 

== http://www.musicasia...n-So-Hee-10.jpg



Woah…



Wait.


What the heck am I doing? Why am I suddenly so conscious on how look? Weird. 

I took another glance on the mirror and admired myself for a while. Honestly speaking, I am so much over-dressed for someone who does not have any intention of leaving the house. 

I grunted and proceeded to change to a more suitable outfit. I replaced my clothes with a homier one. 

Awesome. Just the right setup.

outfit: http://img3.lln.crun...82d3f0_full.jpg

Just then I heard a loud crash from downstairs followed curtly by Sunmi’s scream. 

Panic surged through me as I imagine the trouble Sunmi might be in. 

I hurriedly went outside but halted right in front of Sunmi’s room which was across mine because something was stuck in my slippers. 

Not wanting to disrupt my proceedings, I stoop to see what was that effin’ thing when,




Bgsh!



THUG.





OUCH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..




The door of Sunmi’s room burst open and knocked my head down, pummeling me on the floor en route to the wall. 


“What the f.uck was that?!” I looked up to a half surprised and half mortified topless Youngbae staring at me awkwardly while holding the door knob.


“G0D! SORRY. OH MY GOD, PRINCESS, I AM SO SORRY. ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE? LET ME SEE YOUR HEAD” He touched my head delicately. 


His voice was devoid of any hint of arrogance or indifference but instead plugged with the warmest concern and distress one could ever make. His face contorted to an emotion so gentle and passionate that for a split second, one would think that my unfussy fall would cost him his life. 


“Yah, princess, Kwenchana? Do I need to get you to the hospital? Is your head bleeding? Omo, YOU’RE BRUISED! Bruises may cause internal bleeding, come I’ll get you into the hospi-“



Fearing that the commotion would stir up unsolicited sentiments, I scuffed his hand away and pushed him aside. 



My fingers quivered when I touched his well-built abs. Gosh, these are surely rock-hard.. What now, Sohee-ah? You’re a ie? 


His perfectly muscled biceps reached out to me, ignoring the impolite gesture I showed him a while ago. 


Good Lord. 0.0 I’m too young for this. 




I bit my lip inwardly and jostled him harder.



“Shut up, you stupid reckless, imprudent hottie, it-“ Sh.it I didn’t, ….. 




Did I just say that? 







Did I just call him hottie? 






BABO, !!!!





How could I? How could you Sohee? 




This is completely humiliating. 


Humiliating to the sense that my face started to flush madly, putting in contempt the shade of red that tomatoes acquire. 



I saw him grinning at me, “Hottie, huh?”


No! No! 


‘cmon Wonder Girl, think of something!


Hurry!!!


Gruffly clearing my throat, I dismissed his taunting and got up, putting my hands on both sides of my hips, “So is that how you apologize to a person- specifically a LADY, whom you’ve bumped at? By pointing out insignificant stuff that she unintentionally made to ward off the real topic and exultantly avert the fault to her? Wow, what gentleman. WHAT A MAN!”

What an irony. -_- Truth be told, it was me, Ahn Sohee the brilliant actress, who’s trying to change the subject. If pretending to be grumpy over an unadorned accident would cover the shame I’ve caused to myself, then so be it. 


I’d definitely waste no time to swathe my discomfiture especially when the sole witness is this jerk. 


But mind you, my head DOES hurt a lot



He looked at me sorrowfully, his smile vanishing in an instant, “That’s not what I mean.”


“Oh, really? Should I applause your drama, Taeyang? You’re a good actor”


Nah, you should be the one applauding your own act, Sohee. You’re a good actress. He’s beginning to look really pitiful.[A/n. Well, since both of you are good artists, why don’t you get together? lol] 

Serves you right for snitching on me. Hmph…



I dusted my knees when I noticed something.


o.O 0m0!

“Look at what you’ve done to my leg!” I shrieked. His eyes went directly to the area where I pointed.

“huh? What happened to that? I don’t see anything wrong” He asked dumbly.

Annoyance gushed throughout me.


“Babo,” I pointed to the spot where my ultra-keen eyes saw a faint scratch on my leg, “Are you blind? Can’t you see that blemish? You freaking scraped my leg!” 


He looked at it closely with a grimace. “Oh, that? I see,…..

“You see the scrape you’ve done, right?” I snorted.


“Yes. I see-


“…….”



“Nothing”



“What!” I yelled at him exasperatingly, “Do you need eyeglasses or something? Why the hell can’t you see it? It’s right here!” I touched slightly the speck of mark, emphasizing its location.

He stared at it again but he shook his head and scrunched his nose, “I don’t think I need eyeglasses, I think I’ll need a microscope. I really cannot see it.”


I groaned angrily. 


“Why are you worrying over a small blemish that only your sharp eyes can see when you ought to be bothered about your head?”


“So what? It’s none of your business,” I snapped back at him. He sighed deeply. 


“Fine, princess. I’M SORRY, okay?” 


“Whatever you say, Youngbae” I turned my back to him when I scandalously saw a beaten Seungri waking towards me carrying with him an unconscious Sunmi , trailed brusquely by an oh-so-bloody Daesung. 

“O MY FREAKING MONA! What happened?” I asked incredulously. “Why is Sunmi unconscious? And uh, why are you wounded? “ 


I saw the three of them sending eye signals with one another. 

Hey, hey, hey. I’m still here ‘ya know. I hate it when people would ignore me and start off with their own unheard but obvious communication.


YAH. I AM STILL HERE, hello?” I interposed annoyingly. 

“Princess, you better take care of Sunmi first, we have matters to discuss.”


“What about?”


“Just bring Sunmi inside, please Sohee” Seungri whimpered. His eyes sported a swollen contusion. 

Urgh, Fine. I motioned for him to bring Sunmi inside our room. He gently laid her on the bed and went out. After making sure that he is already outside I quickly tiptoed towards the door and leaned on it, hoping to hear their conversation.


“……..the problem starts when Sunmi wakes up.” I heard Youngbae say. 


“They used something to knock her out. A vertigo gas, I think. Its side effects include a minimum of 12 hours of sleep and a maximum of 15.” Daesung sniveled. 


“That’s long” Seungri said. 


“So what really happened?” I heard Youngbae sigh, 



I leaned in closer to eavesdrop to their conversation.



“Let’s talk about this inside your room,” Daesung suggested, “You know Sohee, she has the habit to snoop over discussions” 


“Right” Youngbae agreed. I rolled my eyes then I heard the other door click.

I was arguing to myself whether I’ll continue to listen to their talk but hesitation won over me. If they discovered that I’ve been eavesdropping to their chat, who knows what will they do to me? 


I walked up to our bed and bended over on Sunmi, caressing softly her forehead. 

“I smell trouble” 

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Sunye’s P0V

Jiyong sent both Seungri and Daesung upstairs to rest, while we stayed there to discuss about a few matters regarding the incident.



“So?” I asked sternly still clutching the note I found. “Did you force me to let you stay here because you were running from somebody?”



“…..”


“A gang perhaps?” my voice faltered a bit.


He did not speak, he just looked at me. 

“Lost your tongue, dragon” I asked contemptuously. 


“IT’S TIME TO REST SUN YE. Go upstairs now.” 


So this is it? He’s not going to explain or what so ever? He stayed here with me just to send me off too. All this time I was waiting for nothing? 


Excellent! This is just too perfect.


“Fine” I snapped and without looking at him I headed for the stairs, “It’s fine with me if you won’t tell anything, can u just at least, clean up the mess you’ve done here? I can’t bear to stay in a house with a dirty kitchen.”

I smirked ironically and proceeded to our room.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-TIME SKIP-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


I was awakened at the earsplitting sound of my alarm. I slapped it annoyingly and stood up with an immense quantity of reluctance. I rubbed my eyes and almost jumped off the bed when I felt someone move underneath my blanket.

“Yah, Sunye-ah, if you want to wake up early, d0n’t count me in,. I AM STILL sleepy” Yenny bawled at Sunye while putting a pillow over her head. I shook my head when I remembered what happened last night. Because of that incident I just let Ye Eun borrow my clothes. I don’t wanna go back to where that jerk is staying. Misfortune might strike us again.

I glanced up my clock = 6: 30 a.m


Good,. The grocery store is open already for sure.


I hopped down from bed, brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into casual attire. I chucked my car keys from my bedside table and walked downstairs, only to find Jiyong sleeping on the couch.

0.0

What is he doing there? 

Then I remembered what I told him last night
~
It’s fine with me if you won’t tell anything, can u just at least, clean up the mess you’ve done here? I can’t bear to stay in a house with a dirty kitchen.”~

That was supposed to be a joke. I didn’t mean it. 

Don’t tell me he really cleaned up the whole kitchen. 

The kitchen was in an entire muddle last night and it is impossible for one person to clean up all by himself. 


I trudged towards the kitchen and ,

Lo and behold,


IT WAS CLEAN. 


Definitely clean.


No trace of the break in that occurred. HOW DID HE DO IT?


Aish.


I rolled my eyes and decided to proceed on going to the market. 


I walked pass him slowly, careful enough not to wake him.


“Where are you going?” he asked all of a sudden.


I my breath and persisted on walking to the door without turning back to him, “Grocery”


I heard him grunt but he still offered a ride to the store.


I twirled around to face him and boy, he looked so tired. 


“it’s okay. I’m not disabled. I can handle it.” 

“No, I’ll go with you.” He argued,


I scoffed, “I told you I am capable of driving safely. You don’t need to accompany me, besides what if other people see us and think that we are together?”


“Suit themselves. We’re a pretty hot couple, right?” He smirked at me. Golly, why do men like smirking? What’s with it?


Tired of further arguments I ignored him and scampered towards my car. When I opened the driver’s seat, he snatched the car keys from me and pushed me to the other side,

“Yah!” 


“I’ll drive. And THAT IS FINAL” again with that odd authoritative tone. 

I hesitantly sat at the front seat, tsk. Why do I have to be with someone as jerk.y as him? 

=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=GROCERY STORE=-=-=-=

I was walking all alone in the frozen food section of the supermarket. The ride a while ago was really awkward.


Talk about your snob driver… -_- Probably sensing my indifference to him, Jiyong decided to part ways with me and strictly instructed me to meet him at the parking lot after 1 hour or else he’ll page me at the customer’s service center saying that I am his wife. 


Stupid Blackmailer! -_-

I grudgingly pushed my cart towards the snack aisle while checking on the list of things I need to buy. 


*Bump.

Thug*
 




Omo! I looked up from the list I was holding and realized that I crashed into a 



Hot guy. 



?



“Sorry” I rushed to his side and bowed fervently. “Mianhe! Mianhe! I was being careless.”

The guy gave me his million-dollar smile. “It’s okay”

Gosh, I almost melted at the spot. He was hot. REALLY HOT, and cute too.


He picked something from the floor and handed me my handkerchief that fell from my pocket when I was bowing to him.

“Min SunYe?” he asked while reading the embroidered name on it. “Is Min SunYe your name Miss?”


I smiled “Yes”


“A beautiful name for an equally beautiful lady”


I blushed at his remark, aigoo….. It’s our first meeting and yet his mesmerizing aura already caught my attention


“Nice meeting you, Sunye-sshi, but I need to go now. I hope to see you soon” He bowed and beamed charmingly at me. 


I bowed I return and smiled too. 



Sh.it. I forgot to ask him his name,


“Wait, mister!” 



He turned to me, “Ne?”


“May I know your-


“My name?” he finished it for me,. I nodded bashfully. WTF? It feels like I’m in high school all over again. I waited eagerly for his response,



“DONGHAE. LEE DONGHAE.”