Prologue

Forever and A Day

Myungsoo slowly approached the fragile figure that was sitting in the pavilion. He gave a small smile to the two persons that just descended from the said structure.  "Talk to him", the older of the two whispered while the other one patted his shoulder as a sign of support.

With silent steps, he walked toward the man whose back was facing him. In Myungsoo's eyes, the person looked ethereal, he was clad in all white, the total opposite of Mungsoo's clothes for the day which was black. A total contrast of each other. He pulled a chair beside the figure and sit for a while, quietly observing the man with the corner of his eyes. For Myungsoo, the man looked like an angel that went down from heaven with the breeze blowing his hair. An angel that he was thankful for, for giving him an opportunity to see what is the real meaning of life and for teaching him how to love.

Myungsoo adjusted his chair so that he would be facing the man. With shaking hands, he grabbed the hand of the other and enclosed it tightly with his own.

"Sungjongie???" he started with a smile. Yes... he was smiling but he was trying hard to prevent the tears from leaking from his eyes.

"It was supposed to be an ordinary day," Taking a deep breath, Myungsoo continued when he received an encouraging look from the man."I was having the worst week of my life."

Myungsoo was hesitant to continue but as the man lovingly squeezed his hands, he gained the courage that he needed. However this time, as he continued to talk he was looking away, directly in the sky, just to avoid the gaze of the man. "I never thought that, that day, the best possible thing could happen." He smiled, trying to recall all the things they have experienced.

"I met him..." Myungsoo said as he gave the man the loving look that was only reserve for that man to see. Watching the man take a deep breath and gave a small smile, he continued. "and I fell in love."

"It took me just one day to fall in love with him." This time, Myungsoo's voice became shaky but he still smiled to show the man that he was strong. "I just never thought it would take me forever to say goodbye." The man lovingly smiled back at him, with the same amount of affection and love that they share with each other.  "And how do you say goodbye to somebody you love?...He gave me reason to wake up every morning... A reason to be thankful for each day that ends... He changed me."


"You know before I met him," Myungsoo drew out with a small laugh. "I thought I was already everything."


"But now," His voice became hoarse and rough indicating that he was already on the verge of crying. "I finally feel I'm something... because he loved me." A lone tear fell down from Myungsoo's eyes as he stared at the man. A weak chuckle escaped from the man's lips and he smiled as he looked back to Myungsoo. "He taught me how to love... And he showed me that sometimes to love is to let go. And I love him that much... But I'm now willing to let him go." The man nodded his head and tears were slowly falling from his eyes.

"I love you," Myungsoo continued, not holding back himself from crying anymore, "and I will go on loving you even though I know that I'm going to lose you. Thank you...thank you for coming into my life." With that words, the man hugged him tightly, letting him shed his tears on the man's shoulder.

 

==================================================================================================

First of all, sorry for the grammatical and constructive error in this chapter.

 

I hope that you will like this chapter or more likely this prologue..

 

Btw, should I continue this???

 

Please leave some comments and subscribe..

 

thanks a lot and I love you all...

 

bye for now...