No troublemaker

Stuck with you guys.

 

So were currently in a mall, waiting for someone to show up. I don’t even know why and for what for, and how this is connected to my college. But were still here, waiting.

“So who exactly are we waiting for?”

“Some friends.” He said looking at a distance with a smirk

I looked at where he was looking and I saw two guys coming our way one had light brown hair and the other had a curly blonde. I couldn’t really make out who they were from afar.                                                                                                                                                                                   

Oppa welcomed then to our table and greeted them like they haven’t seen each other for a long time. I started to become more curious of why were meeting them now, and what does this have to do with me.

“So, what do you need help about?” The one with brown hair said.

“It’s my sister.” He said, as he met eyes with me.

“So this is your sister.” Blondie said while looking at me with a smile.

“I’m key.” He said again while taking his hand out.

“Jess.” I said with a shy smile and shook his hand

“This is Onew” Key oppa pointed to the other guy, onew oppa just gave a wave an smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo Key oppa, Onew oppa” I said with a ninety degree bow

“Ooh, honey you don’t have to do that.” Key oppa said while frantically waving his hands in front of me.

Key oppa was a nice guy, and I have to say he has a great sense of fashion. He has a fierce feline look to him but he still seems to be very welcoming. And so did Onew oppa, he seems like a more reserved person but her really looks like a good friend, his features really give out a warm feeling.

“You’re still supervising the brotherhood right?” What brotherhood? Since when did he get in a brotherhood?

“Of course we still do.”

“She’s going to the college, I need someone to look over her. You know, just incase she gets into trouble.”

“Sure, anything for a brother.” Onew said with a smile and looked at me

“Wait. Hold on a sec” I said

“I’m no troublemaker, you know that. I don’t need this.” I said to Oppa.

“We can’t be too sure Jess.”

“Oh, I’m sure” I said with a half-meant smile “We should go now” I said with irritation slightly oozing out of my voice.

“Ok then” Oppa said and looked at his friends

“I’ll keep in touch.” He said to key who looked a little shocked of what happened but still let it slip.

We left the table and I directly made my way to the car, oppa didn’t have a choice but to follow.

“What was that all about? What brotherhood? And why didn’t you tell me all about this?” I asked quite furious as soon as oppa could close the car doors.

“I just want you to be safe, who knows what’s going to happen when you get to college? The brotherhood isn’t as bad as you think.” He said

“I swear I don’t need some looking over crap! I’m fine! You don’t have to treat me like a little girl anymore ok?” I said irritatingly with crossed arms

I’m sick of this, I know he’s is just doing his part on me as an older brother, but he’s going too far. I’m not the type of person that gets into fights, and if I get into a fight I’m mature enough to handle things on my own.

 

*DONGHYUN’S POV*

“Fine.” I said as I started driving back to the mansion.

I’ll just have to shut it now. Jess is already irritated and I don’t want things to get worse. She just doesn’t understand yet, college is different from high school. And I need to protect her, the brotherhood is the only thing I know that will help me do that.

Were finally home, Jess went out the car as soon as she could. I know things will get better by tomorrow, you just to have to let her simmer down. I took the opportunity to call some people back.

I took out my phone and dialed Onew's number.

“She’ll thank me for this, someday.”

I pressed the call button and put it on my ear

“Hello? About my sister…..”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heres another chapter, I hope you like it. :) Comment and subscribe!  <3