Getting into college

Stuck with you guys.

 

“YAH! Mails here!” Donghyun oppa exclaimed from downstairs

Oh God. It’s here, I cannot believe its actually here, its too early! I’m not even ready for this yet!

“If you don’t come here and open this thing, I’m gonna open it myself!” He shouted again

“Alright! I’m coming!” I said as I quickly went down the stairs

“You ready for this?” He asked me while handing the letter with a smirk on his face; he’s obviously more excited about this than I am.

“Actually, no.” I said as I took the letter from his hands.

I’m not declining this letter because I don’t want this. Its actually because I want this so freaking bad. Right now, I am holding a letter from my dream college. And it felt like my whole life’s fate is inside this envelope. What if I don’t get accepted? I’m not ready for this yet.

“Come on, Open it! We haven’t got all day!” He said again, he began to sounded a little impatient

I looked at the envelope and opened it up. Then looked at oppa again. He looked back at me and nodded.

 

*DONGHYUN’S POV*

I know she’s freaking out right now and I get that. I know she really wants to go to this college. Its actually one of the best colleges there is out there. I understand, I felt just like her when I had my letter. Thankfully, I got accepted. It was the best thing that happened to me then. That’s why I recommended that college to her. Plus, I had connections back there.

I saw Jess open the letter and started reading, I swear to God everything went silent and tension can be felt in the air. I could see her eyes pop out while she was reading the letter and she gave me a straight face afterwards. I didn’t know what to say, or do at that moment.

 

*Jess’ POV*

Is this for real? I mean, really? Wow. I can’t believe it. I saw oppa’s face and it looked like he was waiting for me to blurt something out. He looked dumbfounded. I didn’t know what to feel, my heart feels like a water balloon that’s about to burst.

“I passed.” I said flatly trying to control my feelings

“You passed!?” He said, his eyes lit up on his once tensed up face.

A smile creeped out of my mouth and it was just crazy from then on. We directly called out mom and dad and told the news; they’re at Canada right now. Our parents are always busy overseas; it’s because of the family business. Me and Donghyun oppa live here on the family mansion in Korea, and because of our situation we’ve been each other’s support system. I’m glad we still have each other, Donhyun oppa made everything feel better for me.

“Yah, Jess. Before you go to college, we have to meet some people first. Arrasso?”

“Like who?” I said with one raised eyebrow

“We’ll meet them tomorrow.” He said with a mysterious smile on his face.

Hmm, I wonder who its gonna be?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello :) I'm new in the whole fanfiction thing, thats why I don't know if I should continue writing them OTL. I'm kind of a wimp. Please comment and subscribe to keep me encouraged, thank you. :)