My First Day Went A Little Like This.

Stuck with you guys.

 

I’m all set. I took a bath, put on some decent clothes, ate breakfast and there was still more time to spare. If I would try to tell you how I feel right now, it would be utter gibberish. I don’t know how to feel, or what I’m feeling right now. I’m excited and happy and scared and nervous and panicky and my head feels like it gonna overload.

Donghyun oppa decided to drop me to class early, he knows how I always get lost on the first day of everything. I could do a tour of the school before class starts.

“You ready?” Oppa said as he hopped in the driver’s seat

“I don’t know” I said nervously fastening my seatbelt

“It’s going to be fiiine~ you’re going to have fun there.” He said cheerfully

“Well, lets see. You know how I can look mean sometimes.”

“All you have to do is start the conversations, make them think again.” He said with a smile, still looking at the road.

“I’ll try” I said with some slight eagerness in my voice.

“That’s the spirit!” He said again with a smile

I could see the building getting closer and the closer it gets the harder my heart thumped.

*DONGHYUN’S POV*

“Were here!~” I said happily and looked at Jess

“…………” She didn’t say a word, she was just looking at the building through the car windows. She’s nervous.

“Come on! It won’t be that bad, its gonna be great!” I said, trying to give her some courage

“What if they don’t like me?” She said, looking at me now. Her eyes looked anxious

“They will.” I said with a smile, which was all I could say. I’m not good with these things.

*JESS’ POV*

Donghyun oppa looked quite dumbfounded. He kinda panics in situations like this. Whenever I get too mad or sad or anxious, he gets in a blank state of not knowing what to do, that’s why I always try to control my feelings. It’s just that they don’t always work out for me. Some things can just bring me over the line.

“Ok then” I said with a half-meant smile “I better go now, thanks for dropping me here oppa” I said as I gave him a hug.

“Hwaiting!~” He said with a fist pump as I went down the car.

“Hwaiting!~” I said with a smile.

Oppa drove off and I waved goodbye.  I turned around and took a good look at the building, there were guards in every entrance of the school. I looked around the other students, they seemed.. polished?

Everyone was well dressed, and by well dressed I don’t mean long dresses and suits. They were wearing decent, branded clothes. I looked down on myself wearing a beanie, skinny jeans some chucks and a shirt, I felt like an outcast. All the girls were wearing flats, skirts, or something that just “came out of some designer’s new fashion line”. I should know, I can hear them boasting all about it from the lobby. Well, I really can’t expect anything different from this, this place is one of the best colleges there is, and so the richest families here would want their kids to study here. I guess I’m just different, that’s a good thing. Right?

Ugh, I hope I can just find a minority that just like me between the building’s fifteen floors. I asked a guard where my first class is and he told me that it was on the sixth floor. I went inside and waited for the elevator just like any student would.

It was weird, I felt like someone was watching me. I looked around and saw this guy wearing earphones looking at me, he had black hair and almond eyes, not to mention those plump red li- Oh god what am I thinking! Nevermind that.  Hmm,  he looked like a guy that wouldn’t easily smile, not unless he was around his friends. He was holding one bag strap on his shoulder and his other hand was on his pocket. After a few seconds he looked away.

 

KWANGMIN’S POV

Oh crap, how the hell did I get into this mess? Oh right….

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi :) Sorry for the late update! Schools a big mess right now -____- Hope you enjoy reading this chapter <3