Saying "I love you" Is Hard

5 sentence one-shot

"Hyosung, you're a girl. You know these things right. So what does it feel when you don'twantanoppositetobeclosewithsomeoneyouwanttobealonewith andyouwanttobewithtemeverydayorminute?" Gikwang thought he asked but he actually mumbled while looking at her nervously.

 

"Uh......I guess you're in love?" She answered while touching her face to make sure she's not dreaming since he never calls her a "girl" from their school days before.

 

"Then can you stophavinganoppositetobeclosewithyoubecauseIwanttobewithyoumoreandIrellylikeandIhopeyouwill  gooutwithmeandughIamsohorriblewithconfessions." He said while feeling stupid because he know's he's going to be laughed at later.

 

"Okay that one I didn't really catch what you say but if you're not feeling well I can accompany you home, I guess?" She answered witha guessing tone because Gikwang never talked or to be exact, rapped that fast that even she couldn't comprehend what he said.

 

"I said.............I Love You." Gikwang sighed and whispered before kissing her right on the lips.

 

 

 

requested by :foreverbeastfans123

pairing: yoseob/ kikwang/ minho x anyone

prompt: when he is in love but he doesn't know how to express it

A/N: I'M SORRY IF IT'S BAD I JUST CAN'T CONTAIN DEM KISUNG FEELS. oh yeah, if you want me to write something for you, PM me :D