Secrets

My Childhood?

After waking up for a short moment at dawn, Tiffany went back to sleep not forgetting to kiss Taeyeon on the cheeks. That morning, Taeyeon opened her eyes and right before her eyes, the beauty was fast asleep. Taeyeon smiled to herself and caressed Tiffany's soft cheeks slowly not wanting to wake the girl up. 

"I don't know why but I feel that you're special," Taeyeon whispered. "I will make you mine." she continued. Taeyeon grinned to herself. Her view right now was perfect. "It's funny how our relationship is developing this fast."

"Why are you talking to yourself..?" Tiffany murmured, eyes closed.

"Because right now, I feel complete." Taeyeon said honestly.

"Why?"

"Because I have you," Taeyeon smiled.

"Am I really that special?" Tiffany opened one of her eyes.

"To me, yes." Taeyeon answered. 

"I'm honored, thanks, Taetae." Tiffany showed Taeyeon her eye smile.

"I'm just Kim Taeyeon, why would you be honored?" Taeyeon asked.

"There's too many reasons, I don't know where to start." Tiffany said.

"Let's start with breakfast," Taeyeon grinned. "I'm hungry~." she complained.

"You dork, let's go then." Tiffany got up.

 

"Good morning, everyone." Taeyeon and Tiffany greeted.

"Morning," they said cheerfully in unison.

"You guys really treat my home like yours," Taeyeon said as she saw the breakfast prepared on the table by Sooyoung.

"I was starving, I need to survive." Sooyoung said.

"That's the only thing she can think of," Sunny mumbled but the girls heard her.

"Then do you expect me to think of you?" Sooyoung answered. Sunny remained silent. The other girls groaned inwardly and hit ther foreheads.

"BABO," Yuri mouthed to Sooyoung.

"What?" Sooyoung mouthed back. Yuri shook her head.

"Are you girls doing anything today?" Hyoyeon asked as everyone sat around the table. 

"Work," Taeyeon and Sooyoung answered.

"I have classes this afternoon," Seohyun said.

"I have to help some choreographers with a dance routine," Yoona answered.

"I have a portfolio to do," Yuri said and looked at Jessica. Jessica smiled at her. Tiffany raised her eyebrow, feeling suspicious.

"I have a date later," Sunny mentioned. Sooyoung stopped munching on her bread.

"Date?" Yoona asked. Sunny nodded. Sooyoung frowned and put her slice of bread on the plate.

"With..?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow and asked.

"Well...someone who loves me for who I am..." Sunny answered.

"But...who is that someone?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Sungminnie oppa," Sunny smiled. Sooyoung got up and went to wash her plate. Sooyoung and Sungmin never clicked. Sungmin hated Sooyoung and Sooyoung hated Sungmin. Whenever Sunny hung out with just the two of them, they would fight because Sooyoung just really hated the guy. She knew that Sungmin wasn't as good as he seems. "it's about time he asked me out." Sunny grinned.

"You've never told us you liked him..." Yoona said, confused.

"Yoong's right, we've always thought that you liked someone else." Yuri said, surprised.

"I'm unpredictable, yes, I've liked him for quite a while." Sunny said.

"Oh wow, good luck on your date. It's funny how your songs are all about clubs and love in the club and stuff..." Taeyeon hinted.

"That's why he's taking me to the club for our date, besides, those songs are all based on what I see in the club." Sunny said.

"Isn't the only thing you see, Sooyoung?" Taeyeon asked. Sunny ignored her and ate her sandwich.

"Alright...what about you two?" Hyoyeon asked Jessica and Tiffany.

"Nothing much, helping a friend." Jessica blushed. 

"Nothing much?" Yuri asked.

"Yes...is there a problem?" Jessica stuck her tongue out. Yuri pouted.

"I'm going out tonight," Tiffany said. Taeyeon couldn't hide her smile.

"Hey Tae, what time does your work end tonight?" Sooyoung asked. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon gasped.

"DAMN IT!" Taeyeon hit her head. 

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked. 

"It's Live Band Night tonight, vocalists usually stay until dawn." Sooyoung answered.

"Oh..." Tiffany said, feeling a bit disappointed. Taeyeon held onto Tiffany's hand under the table and squeezed it. "I guess I'll be hanging out at the club." Tiffany smiled. 

"That way you can keep me company~!" Sooyoung cheered. 

"No, Fany, you can't go to the club..." Taeyeon frowned at the memory from a few nights ago.

"Come on, Taetae..." Tiffany pouted.

"No, no, no," Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"But, won't you be there to protect me?" Tiffany asked.

"I know but..." Taeyeon sighed.

"Great, first you forgot that you have to work overtime and now you won't let me go..." Tiffany frowned.

"Fine, but stay where I can keep an eye on you." Taeyeon said.

"Awww, that is so sweet my dear Tae~." Yuri teased. The girls laughed.

 

After breakfast, the girls went home except for Tiffany.

"Why did you want me to stay?" Tiffany asked.

"I just wanted to apologize," Taeyeon said and brought Tiffany to sit on the couch.

"It's fine...don't worry about it." Tiffany showed her a small smile.

"I really feel bad, I was really looking forward to tonight." Taeyeon frowned.

"Me too but tonight's not the only night, we can have dinner together tomorrow or some other days." Tiffany smiled.

"You are so positive," Taeyeon chuckled.

"Of course," Tiffany flipped her hair. Taeyeon leaned back on the couch. "Taetae..."

"Yes?" Taeyeon looked at her.

"I...why is my heart beating so fast right now?" Tiffany placed Taeyeon's hands on the left side of her chest. Taeyeon smiled.

"Feel mine," Taeyeon did the same. Tiffany giggled.

"What does this mean?" Tiffany asked.

"It means that we're perfect for each other," Taeyeon smiled.

"Awww you~," Tiffany laughed. Just then, Taeyeon's phone rang. Taeyeon's expression turned sour. 

"Yes, I understand." Taeyeon nodded. "Thank you for letting me know, sir." Taeyeon hung up.

"Did something happen?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah..." Taeyeon sighed.

"Why, what's wrong?" Tiffany asked, worried for Taeyeon.

"Well, I don't have to go to work today." Taeyeon grinned.

"Really?" Tiffany asked excitedly.

"The band can't make it tonight so, they cancelled Live Band Night." Taeyeon said grinned from ear to ear.

"So does this mean our date is on?" Tiffany asked.

"If I manage to think of what to cook tonight, yes." Taeyeon joked.

"You dork~," Tiffany laughed.

 

That afternoon, Yuri brought Jessica to her house. 

"So this is where the magic happens," Jessica said as she walked into the apartment and saw a well organized place with a sewing machine at the corner of the room. Yuri laughed.

"Yeah, I have nowhere else to do my work. This place is definitely not enough to start my own clothing line. Same goes to my earnings..." Yuri smiled bitterly.

"What about asking your parents?" Jessica asked.

"My parents don't exactly appreciate art, they want me to be a lawyer or doctor you know, those kind of jobs...smart jobs, not creative jobs." Yuri said. Jessica nodded.

"That is why I try to earn little by little, someday I will make it and I'm glad that I have you to help me." Yuri smiled at Jessica.

"If you need my help, stop giving me freebies." Jessica giggled.

"You deserve it," Yuri smiled.

"Thank you," Jessica smiled back. Yuri pecked her lips. Jessica intertwined their fingers. "when are we going to tell everyone our big secret?" Jessica asked and leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder.

"I don't know, baby." Yuri kissed the top of her head.

"It's hard to not call you honey or whatever and kiss you in front of the rest," Jessica pouted.

"I just want to keep us to ourselves for a little while longer," Yuri said. Jessica lifted her head from Yuri's shoulder. "someday when I'm ready." Yuri kissed Jessica tenderly. Jessica returned the kiss.

"I'll be patient, just for you..." Jessica said after she pulled away.

"Why did you pull away so soon?" Yuri frowned. Jessice wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck and kissed her deeply. Yuri her lips, seeking permission for entrance. Just then, Jessica pulled away.

"Enough treats for you, honey. Let's get started on your portfolio Ms Fashion Designer." Jessica giggled.

"Fineee, Ms Fashionista~." 

 

"Oh? Who's this pretty lady who just added me as a friend?" Yuri said to herself. "Jessica Jung...hmmm...." 

As days passed, Jessica bought a lot of clothings Yuri sold on her Facebook. One night, Yuri decided to chat with her whilst she was still online.

Kwon Yuri: Hello there.

Jessica Jung: Hi...

Kwon Yuri: I wanted to thank you for buying a lot of my clothes (:

Jessica Jung: No problem ^^

Jessica Jung: You really make them? O_O

Kwon Yuri: Yes, I do. Hehe...

Jessica Jung: That's amazing~. I need to meet you! Hahaha.

Kwon Yuri: That;s nice of you (:

Jessica Jung: I really do though. 

Kwon Yuri: Really?

Jessica Jung: Really.

Kwon Yuri: I would like self deliver the items you've bought but I'm really busy...

Jessica Jung: I might be visit Seoul someday.

Kwon Yuri: Really? I will wait for you then (;

Jessica Jung: Kekeke.

 

Kwon Yuri: It's been a few weeks since we started talking to each other.

Jessica Jung: You're right.

Kwon Yuri: You know, I really enjoy talking to you.

Jessica Jung: Me too. I wonder what's it like to talk to you face to face. You're really beautiful.

Kwon Yuri: x^_^x nahhh~.

Jessica Jung: I'm not kidding!

Kwon Yuri: You're even more beautiful.

"Is she flirting with me?" Jessica grinned to herself.

Jessica Jung: Thanks honey ^.<

"Hmmm? Honey? Hehehe." Yuri smiled sheepishly.

Kwon Yuri: No problem, baby.

From then on, they kept their pet names for each other. Both feeling even more attached to the other. A few weeks later.

 

Kwon Yuri: You are so adorable sometimes, baby.

Jessica Jung: I know honey, I know. Hahaha.

Kwon Yuri: I really...really like you, baby.

Jessica Jung: I actually feel the same way (:

Kwon Yuri: How I wish I could meet you in America right now...

Jessica Jung: Well~ I have a surprise for you.

Kwon Yuri: What is it? O.O WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?!

Jessica Jung: I am going to Seoul soon~!!!

Kwon Yuri: SERIOUSLY? OMAIGAT! FINALLY!!!

Jessica Jung: Now I can kiss you for real.

Kwon Yuri: Whaaat?

Jessica Jung: I'm being honest here ),:

Kwon Yuri: I'm just surprised, baby. Now we can actually go on a date.

Jessica Jung: What if you turn out to be an old guy who's faking to be you???

Kwon Yuri: Why are you having doubts on me now? Don't you trust me? :(

Jessica Jung: I'm just being cautious, honey ;P I trust you.

Kwon Yuri: Yeah right...

Jessica Jung: Awww, is my honey sad?

Kwon Yuri: Because my baby thinks I'm an old guy.

Jessica Jung: Honey, I was kidding... :/

Kwon Yuri: I know ^^

Jessica Jung: Urgh...

 

The day Jessica arrived in Seoul, Yuri was extremely anxious that she made Taeyeon hurry. After meeting Taeyeon, she took a cab to the place Jessica was staying at.

"Ummm...ajusshi..." Yuri said.

"Hmmm?" the old guy said as he was counting Yuri's change.

"Keep the change, I need you to help me." Yuri laughed inwardly.

"What can I do for you?" the guy smiled.

"I will follow behind you since you are bigger and taller than me and I'd like you to hold this box." Yuri said. The ajusshi and her got out of the cab. "Walk towards that house and say 'Hey, Sica baby'." Yuri said. The man understood that Yuri wanted to prank someone and did as he was told. Yuri followed behind him trying not to laugh. The ajusshi rang the doorbell of Jessica's place. Right as planned, Jessica opened the door.

"May I help you?" Jessica asked and saw the box the ajusshi was holding.

"Hey, Sica baby..." the ajusshi greeted. Yuri held her laughter.

"Hiii...you're..." Jessica stuttered. Yuri couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing. The ajusshi smiled.

"This is for you, my job here is done." He smiled and left. Jessica saw the laughing girl.

"YOU IDIOT!" Jessica yelled. "How dare you..." Jessica frowned. "Is this how you greet your girl?"

"I'm...sorry..." Yuri said between chuckles. Jessica showed her a serious look. Yuri stopped laughing. "Sorry, baby." Yuri smiled. She finally met her girl. "It''s nice to finally meet you..." Yuri winked.

"You too.. but that was a bad first impression. I really fell for that." Jessica pouted.

"Just as I expected, you are extremely adorable in real life." Yuri grinned. Jessica couldn't help but smile.

"Come on in, honey." 

"Thank you." Yuri stepped into the house. 

"Make yourself comfortable," Jessica said. "I'll make you something hot, it's cold outside"

"How about that hot chocolate you've been bragging about?" Yuri asked.

"It's like you read my mind," Jessica said.

"But before that, I want a warm hug from my girlfriend." Yuri grinned.

"Oh, we're already official?" Jessica teased. Yuri never actually asked Jessica to be her girlfriend, yet.

"Fine, fine, Jessica Jung, the woman whom I just met and immediately fell for, will you be my girlfriend?" Yuri asked.

"I'd be honored," Jessica giggled. Yuri kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

Yuri really likes Jessica, to the extend where you can call it love but she has always proved herself as straight and therfore, she doesn't want people to know her actually uality...

 

"Sungmin oppa, thanks for helping me with this." Sunny thanked the guy next to her as they walked into the club hand in hand. Sunny looked over at the bar and saw Sooyoung and then their eyes met. Sunny linked her arms with Sungmin's and giggled. "She saw us."

"Lights, camera, action." Sungmin grinned. Sooyoung who was looking from the bar, frowned. Sunny then pulled Sungmin towards the dance floor.

"She'll really think that we're dating," Sunny laughed.

"That's what she gets for breaking your heart," Sungmin laughed along.

"I hope she realizes what I'm feeling," Sunny sighed.

"But won't this make her stay away more?" Sungmin asked.

"Maybe yes, maybe no. We'll see..."

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How was it~~~? Kekeke. This chapter is kinda more to Yulsic. Hehehe. I hope you guys liked it and~~~ next chapter will be up in a few days, as usual. Thank you for supporting me and I have reached a 100+ subscribers~!!! 150 before the next chapter? Kekeke, I am too ambitious. Anyway~~~ dooo comment and promote this story to your friends or whoever~.

You readers are my strength~. I LOVEEE you guys for supporting me even though I had doubts about this story.

ALSO do read and subscribe to my on-going other TAENY story: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/303075/what-about-me-snsd-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany-soshi 

If you'd like, you can also vote up this story, hehehe. I appreciate what you guys have done for me. THANK YOU~!!!

Twitter: