Ten.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Waa....." 

 

"The moon is full tonight... and the skies are clear..." Kyungsoo said, smiling as we all looked at the night sky. 

 

It was past midnight and the fire was gone already. We were all wrapped up in blankets and jackets as the sea breeze blew against us. I shifted slightly, looking at my feet. Kai was beside me and Taemin too, whereas Minho was sitting beside Taemin's other side. I bit my lip and looked at Kai pull a blanket over my bare thighs. 

 

"You must be cold right?" 

 

I nodded, chewing on my lower lip without looking up. 

 

"Kencanah?" Kai asked, brushing my hair away from my face and pecked my cheek. 

 

I could feel the small peck was making my whole cheek red and scalding. I bit my lip and hold back the lump in my throat. 

 

"Neh...." I muttered, mustering a small smile. 

 

Kai nodded and smiled back, brushing my hair away. 

 

"Ehem..." Taemin cleared his throat and looked at the sea, though I could tell he was directing it to us. 

 

Kai blinked and looked away shyly, under the moonlight, a tinge of red was on his cheek. I stopped myself from bubbling up giggles out of nowhere. I could feel someone's eyes on me, watching me with envy and jealousy. I sighed and pull the blanket around my legs. 

 

"Where are we going to sleep?" Chanyeol stretched his arms and yawned. 

 

"The tents are there...." Baekhyun pointed out, "But....." 

 

Everyone, all the guys were looking at me. Except Minho. I gulped and looked at them. 

 

"Neh?" I manage to stutter, 

 

"I'm sleeping with her!" Kris spoke up, running towars me to the other end. 

 

"Aniyo!" Kyungsoo slapped his legs as he ran by, "YAH!" 

 

"Andwae!" Jonghyun got up and tackled Kris to the ground. 

 

I looked and smiled a little when I saw the guys starting to tackle each other on the sand, getting sand all over themselves. I sighed and looked at me feet. I glanced at Minho and saw him smile a little. I smiled and looked at my feet. 

 

"You can sleep with me..." Kai suggested, looking at me, "I mean if you are-" 

 

"Jongin...." Taemin stopped him, "Aniyo.... Let her sleep beside me in the tent...." 

 

I was about to fight back when Minho got up and wiped his buttocks off the sand. He stretched and did a little stretching, his lips were stretched into a grin? 

 

I looked at Taemin just as he smiled softly and said, "Minho and I are sharing a tent.... Just sleep in between us..." 

 

"Mwoh?!" Kai blinked, "Hyung-" 

 

"Andwae!" Taemin gave Kai a shove on the shoulder as he got up, "You kid..." 

 

"I'm not a kid!" Kai muttered, staring after Taemin. 

 

I got up and gave Kai the blanket back. 

 

"Komawo... for the blanket..." I said, my heart bursting in happiness, 

 

"Min...Min Jae ah!" Kai screamed for my name as I walked to the tent. "Min Jae! Don't leave me to sleep with them!" 

 

"Mwoh?" Baekhyun muttered, throwing his blanket at him, "Yah! You think you can get her that fast?!" 

 

"Pabo!" Kyungsoo slapped his head. 

 

"Wae?!" Kai yelled, looking at his members as they came over and tackle him. 

 

I smiled and head over to the tent door. I was about to enter when the door suddenly zip opened.

 

I almost lost my balance when I almost bumped into him. I lost my footing and fall into the tent just as he did. I closed my eyes when I fell on top of him, burying my face in his chest. 

 

"Omo~" 

 

Minho muttered and looked at me. He had his arms around me and held me still. I could hear his heart racing in his chest and his breathing hitching. 

 

"Yah! Kencanah?" Minho managed to say, his voice husky like his throat was dry. I looked up and realised the position we were in before I blinked and tried to pull myself away. 

 

"N-neh!" I stammered, looking away. I tried to get up and noticed his arms around me. 

 

"O-oppa..." I looked at his arms. 

 

He didn't let me go until a few more seconds later. I got up and brushed my hair away from my face, sitting in the tent. He sat cross-legged on the other side, the sudden fall was making our presence together awkward. I bit my lip and looked away. Minho was staring at me. 

 

"Erm... Min Jae ah-" 

 

"Oh?" Taemin got in with the sleeping bags, "You two are here already?" 

 

"Neh..." I bit my lip and grabbed the pink sleeping bag, "Komawo, oppa...." 

 

"Hyung...." Taemin muttered, "Can you get the pillows in the van? I carried to many things and I didn't have enough hands to get the pillows..." 

 

"Neh..." Minho said, getting up and looking at me before he left. 

 

I let out a breath of air in relief, patting my chest as I unfold my sleeping bag and tied my hair. 

 

"Kencanah?" Taemin asked, "Did something happened?" 

 

"A-aniyo!" I panicked a little, waving my hands in front of me to say no. 

 

Taemin chuckled and ruffled my hair, "I was just joking..." He smiled. 

 

"Ah... neh..." 

 

"You are sleeping in the middle..." Taemin patted in the middle of both sleeping bags he laid out. 

 

"But oppa...." 

 

"Just sleep here...." Taemin said, "No one will grab you from the side," 

 

"Oppa!" I threw the cover of the sleeping bag at him and he caught it, chuckling. 

 

"Just kidding.... Min Jae... Just sleep in the middle neh?" 

 

I sighed and nodded, "Neh... oppa...." 

 

I dragged the sleeping bag to the centre and laid in it. Taemin looked at me, looking like he wanted to say something but he kept quiet. 

 

I sighed and closed my eyes, sleeping on my hand. I wanted to pretend to sleep but I must have drifted off to sleep. 

 

 

* * * * * * 

 

"I got the pill-" 

 

"Hyung," Taemin smiled, "Sshh.... She's asleep already...." 

 

Minho looked at Min Jae and saw the way she slept. 

 

Isn't it uncomfortable?  

 

He sighed and got in, zipping the cover of the tent. He pass Taemin a pillow. Taemin caught the pillow and looked at him. He was left with just one pillow in his hand. Taemin turned to looked at him. 

 

"Hyung... How come there's no more pillows?" Taemin muttered, looking at the only pillow in hand. 

 

"Key gave some of the pillows to our hoobaes..." Minho sighed, "Kencanah...." 

 

"Hyung... take my pillow then..." Taemin passed the pillow but Minho gave back. 

 

"Kencanah... I care for my hoobaes...." Minho smiled and gave back the pillow, "Go and sleep Taemin..."

 

"Hyung-" 

 

"Ssshhh!" Minho pinched Taemin's lips, "You'll wake her up!" 

 

Taemin pouted and sighed, muttering something low before he laid down and turn his back on Minho. Minho chuckled and looked at the pillow in his hands. He then looked at Min Jae who was sleeping soundly. He smiled and brushed her hair back, watching her sleep. 

 

"Isn't it uncomfortable?" He whispered to her though he knows she wouldn't answer. 

 

He smiled and lifted her head a little, removing her hands and replaced it with the pillow. He smiled and brush her hair away, watching her sleep comfortably. 

 

He laid down and turned the small hanging light off before he laid back down. He turned to the other side, hoping not to look at her when he sleep but her presence was overwhelming and he just wanted to... 

 

He turned and looked at her sleeping figure. She moved a little in the sleeping bag, sighing softly. 

 

"Aigoo..." Minho smiled and patted her lower back, looking at her. 

 

She shifted a little, rolling closer to his side. Minho froze a little before he continued patting her. 

 

The more he pat, the more she moved closer. He chuckled when he realised that there was no gap between them. He smiled softly, his heart swelling in bliss before he dared himself to wrap an arm around her. He hesitated, before he finally wrapped his arms around her. He held his breath as he did, and let it out with a small smile. 

 

"Min Jae ah..." Minho whispered to her ear and smiled. 

 

He could smell the scent of strawberries from her hair - he knows she uses strawberry shampoo and body wash. He smiled and brushed her hair away as she curled up next to him. He dared himself to kiss her forehead and he did, brushing her hair away as he watched her sleeping figure. 

 

His heart was only swelling in bliss as he felt her in his arms, sleeping peacefully. He couldn't stop smiling and he sweared his tear ducts were threatened to leak again. He kept his composure and pulled her closer, closing his eyes as he bury his face in her hair, his arms wrapped around her tight. 

 

"Minho oppa..." He heard her muttered, and he pulled away a little to look at her. 

 

She was still sleeping, her eyes tight shut and her breathing steady. He gave a sigh of relief before he pulled her closer and nuzzled his face in her hair. He closed his eyes, and kept her close. He smiled blissfully before he started to drift away in his sleep. 

 

"Saranghae..." 

 

Minho looked down at her and saw her still asleep. He couldn't believe his ears. 

 

Did she said that? 

 

He looked at her and checked on more that she's asleep. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her. 

 

He just kept quiet and smiled, keeping the memory in his mind. 

 

"I love you too.... Park Min Jae..." He said softly, before closing his eyes and drifted off to sleep.