Eleven.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Min Jae....Ilreona..." 

 

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, staring at Key before I processed what happened. We were still on the beach, the waves crashing and the birds are chirping. I could hear everyone packing up and laughing, walking passed our tents and eating. Their shadows were dancing on the walls of the tent. I got up slowly and stretched, looking around. 

 

"What time is it?" I asked, my eyes still tired. 

 

"Its going to be...." Key stared at his pink watch, "9am!" 

 

"Mwoh?!" I pouted and rubbed my eyes off the heavy tiredness and ruffled my hair. 

 

Key smiled, "There's a shower down the carpark... I've got the toiletries bag and the spare clothes... Go and change... and have breakfast..." 

 

I nodded sleepily as Key left me a small backpack with my things inside. I smiled softly and yawned again when I turned to see that Minho was still asleep. I blinked my eyes open and saw how close my sleeping bag was to his. He was soundly asleep, his eyelids were so peaceful and his face composure was still. I found myself smiling softly before grabbing my things and head out to the showers. 

 

* * * * * 

 

"Hyung....Hyung... Ilrona~"
 

"Mhmm?" Minho peeked from under one lazy eye only to get stinging pain that cause him to jump up and almost hit the light hanging in the tent. 

 

"Aish!" Minho muttered, rubbing his head. 

 

"Mianhae..." Taemin muttered, cringing at the pain, "Kencanah?" 

 

"Neh...." Minho sighed and rubbed the sand from his eyes, "What time is it?" 

 

"9am...." Taemin muttered lazily, while packing his things, "Hyung... I bought your things... there are showers at the end of the carpark... Everyone showered..." 

 

"Where's Min Jae?" Minho looked at the empty pink sleeping bag. 

 

"Oh... I think she went to shower as well...." Taemin muttered lazily, packing his things and putting them outside.

 

"Alone?" 

 

"Erm...." Taemin scratched his head and gave a nervous chuckle along with a nervous shrug. 

 

"Aishhhh!" Minho threw the cover of the sleeping bag on his face and rubbed his face. 

 

"Be quick, hyung..." Taemin caught the sleeping bag cover and began to roll the sleeping bag. 

 

"LEE TAEMIN! THATS NOT HOW YOU ROLL IT!" 

 

Minho groaned when he heard Key's ear-splitting yelling, slipping his slippers on and walking to the showers. 

 

* * * * * 

 

I went into the female showers with a smile. 

 

I don't know why... maybe its because its a new day? 

 

Maybe I woke up at a beach? 

 

Or... 

 

I was removing my clothes when I remember feeling Minho's arms around me and holding me tight, somewhere where I have missed dearly and wanted to be in so badly. I bit my lip and smiled to myself, reaching for the shower knob and press it. 

 

Again, I press it. 

 

I press it once more. 

 

Nothing. 

 

No water. 

 

I bit my lip and reached for my towel, wrapping the big cloth around me and head out to check the other cubicles. 

 

"Mwoh?" I muttered, checking the last cubicle and no water was running through. 

 

I need to bathe. So badly. 

 

My skin was sticky and sweaty, and the weather was getting hotter. I bit my lip and needed to think. 

 

"Eottoke?!" I muttered, until I remember the male showers. 

 

Did everyone bathed? Who hasn't showered yet? Thoughts ran through my mind and I didn't hesitate one bit when I crept out, grabbing my clothes and backpack, rushing into the male showers. 

 

No one was there and it was empty. I gave a sigh of relief and quickly too the nearest cubicle to the exit so that I could escape without being caught. I quickly locked the cubicle, remove my towel and things, setting it to the small compartment in the cubicle before I press the knob on. 

 

The moment the shower head rained water, I breathed a sigh of relief and started washing myself. I fumbled into my bag and find for my strawberry shampoo and body foam wash, putting it to the small shelf in the corner nearest to the shower head. 

 

I managed to wash my hair and body, smiling and giggling like a fool when I saw the bubbles. 

 

"Wee~~~" 

 

"Nugu?!" 

 

I squeaked and clamped a hand over my mouth. I quickly rinsed myself and wiped myself with a towel, before changing into my shorts and tank top. I gulped and heard the flip flops heading to the cubicle futher in and the door shut. I waited a while before hearing the water run in the cubicle. I quickly packed up and opened the door, checking that no one was there. 

 

I quickly tried to sneak out but - 

 

"Min Jae..." 

 

I gulped and snapped my head behind to see Minho. I gulped again, my throat running dry. 

 

Oh.... .... his... his... his.... he is in... My mind was scrambling for words but I couldn't think of any. 

 

Minho stood there, with my shampoo and body foam wash in his hands. 

 

In a towel.... 

 

That was hanging low and showed his toned body, along with his hip bones... 

 

I gulped and looked at him, before covering my eyes. 

 

"Come here and take it...." Minho said, "I'm not going to go there." 

 

Aish! You stupid... Aishhhhhh!!!! I slapped myself before walking over with my arm outstretched and my whole face looking away. 

 

I was waving my arm all around, trying to see if I was close to grabbing the bottles and running out of the toilet. I gulped and felt something. 

 

"Yah! You!" Minho yelled just as I turned and I screamed. 

 

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Aish! Min Jae!" 

 

I ran out of the toilet, almost when Minho pulled me back and shut me up as he grabbed his towel that fell off his hips and wrapped it around himself with one hand. He quickly fixed it when he heard footsteps coming in to the showers. 

 

"Minho?" 

 

Minho pushed us into a cubicle and looked at me, telling me to keep quiet with a finger on his lips. I nodded and bit my lip as I heard the footsteps coming closer. Minho did a mad dash as he locked the toilet door and on the shower head. I bit my lip and kept quiet, as the footsteps neared to where we were. 

 

"Minho ah?" Onew's voice, "Kencanah?" 

 

"Wae?" Minho replied,

 

"We heard someone scream...." Jonghyun said, "Kencanah?" 

 

"Neh!" Minho lied, biting his tongue, "Just showering...." 

 

"Arasso...." Onew replied before he tapped someone's back. 

 

The shuffling of feet was slowly disappearing out the door and to the gravel pavement. I realised I was holding my breath and I let it out when they were out of hearing. Minho sighed in relief, slumping his back to the toilet wall. 

 

He looked at me once, before he realised he was half ... well almost ... just that towel... 

 

"Keumanhae..." Minho replied, "Here...." 

 

I almost took the bottles but he spin me around and my bag, placing them inside. He patted my back and flipped me over. 

 

"Done..." He said, a tinge of amusement in his lips before he unlocked the door and head out to where he was showering.

 

I gulped and patted my chest, heaving in and out to catch some breath of air. 

 

Oh crap... what the hell... I breathed and quickly rushed out of the showers before anyone else caught me.