Nine.

Tracing To You : When Love Strikes.

"Minho, eodiyoh?" 

 

I looked around but see he was not around, sitting with us. I gulped and bit my lip, as the evening turned darker and the campfire was the only source of light. I looked at the fire in the middle of the circle, as we sat around, smiling and chatting happily. We laughed and helped ourselves to the food that was barbequeing on the grill, monitored by Kyungsoo and Key. 

 

I sat in between Kai and Jonghyun, smiling a little as I ate. I bit my lip and tried to look around again, seeing a slight shadow in the van. I sighed and hugged the jacket I brought with me tighter around me. 

 

I looked down at my plate as they all laughed and chatted happily. 

 

My first kiss.... 

 

The time he bought me to a date and told me he would only show that place with the person he loves... 

 

How he is always there when I need him... 

 

The teddy bear that he bought for me.... 

 

I gulped and felt tears in my eyes, feeling bad for all he had done for me. I bit my lip and got up. 

 

"Oh, where are you going?" Jonghyun asked, when I put my plate down and stood up. 

 

"Just walking around...." I said, "Kencanah... I left something in the van..." 

 

Kai looked at me before he stopped me again, "Shall I accompany you?" 

 

"Aniyo... Kencanah...." I smiled a little, before hugging the jacket around me tighter and walked towards the van. 

 

I wrapped the scarf around me tighter, the one that Hye Unnie gave me as a gift during our first few months together. I bit my lip and smelled it, closing my eyes and felt her presence near me. I sighed and opened my eyes, just to realise that she is gone and not around. I bit my lip and stopped the tears from falling before coming near the van. 

 

I could hear voices speaking, and the passenger door opened wide but the voices were near. I looked closely to see that there were two people at the driver seats, talking. I could hear Minho's voice and Taemin's voice. I quietly sat on the steps of the van, hearing them talking. 

 

"I trying to get her back, hyung...." Taemin said, sighing heavily, "But..." 

 

"I know.... I feel empty without her around," Minho made a tch sound and from where I was, I could see him smile, "I miss arguing with her..."

 

Taemin made the same sound and looked down. I stretched my neck a little to see he was holding his wallet. He fumbled around it before finally taking out the picture he was holding earlier on. He looked at it and sighed heavily. 

 

"Eottokaji?" He asked, looking at the picture, his thumb brushing over the picture, "Bogoshippeo...." 

 

I bit my lip to stop myself from tearing. There were times when Hye Unnie couldn't be there, due to her parents and I was left alone most of the time. It happened a couple of times and I figured I have gotten stronger. But those were when she was just in the same country and meeting her at her doorstep was possible.

 

Now, she was miles away from me. It was different and hard. I looked down and let the tears fall. 

 

The two of them are not aware of my presence yet. 

 

"It must have been hard for Min Jae...." Taemin muttered, holding the picture.

 

Minho sighed and looked out. "I don't know...." 

 

Taemin looked at MInho and straightened up a little,"Wae irae?" 

 

Minho sighed heavily. "I think I know how you feel... But mine.... mine hurts deeply, Taemin...." 

 

I bit my lip and looked at him as he looked at his hands and sighed, "I don't know what am I doing... I've confessed but... but she still... still goes away...." 

 

"What am I to do, Taemin?" He asked, looking at the younger boy. 

 

I looked at him from the side and blinked. The only source of light was from the lamp post not far from where we were and the moonlight shining down upon us. I bit my lip as I watched his eyes glaze with a tinge of sad and loneliness... He was about to cry. 

 

Taemin sighed and pat Minho's back, "Hey.... Just keep on trying...." 

 

"I... I don't know...." Minho said, holding his tears, "She prefers to be with someone else.... But what am I to do now?" 

 

"I can only sit by the sidelines and watched as she enjoys her time with the other guys?" He sighed, "I want to tell her again, but whats the use?" 

 

I bit my lip and felt my heart swell in gulit and pain. I've cause him to hurt and I haven't confessed my feelings yet. I wanted to tell him not to give up on me, cause... cause I wasn't sure about this relationship things. Seeing how it hurts people... I don't know if I can do it...

 

MInho.... Mianhae.... 

 

"I won't give up..." Minho said, his tears rolling down his cheeks and he looked at Taemin, "I love her... Thats all I know that is true......" 

 

Taemin chuckled, a sound that I haven't heard in a while since Hye Unnie's absence. Minho looked up too, looking at Taemin with a shocked look on his face. 

 

"Wae?" Minho asked, looking at him. 

 

Taemin sighed and smiled a little, looking out of the windshield. He took a deep breath before he say it in one breath. 

 

"I wish I could be like you, Hyung.... So I wouldn't have let Hye go at that time...."