I want you happy...

That XX ( Two- shots)

    I'm sorry to make you wait so much, but yeah I kinda forgot about this and my other computer in which was the story broke down so yeah, thank you for reminding me...I hope will like it...I feel sorry for Jiyong...but Bae is so blind ...                                                                                                                                                                                        


 

                                                                                                       "When you speak of him you look happy

                                                                                 It's good that you can be this happy

                                                                   You say you really love him, you want to be with him forever

                                                                  You trust him completly...I don't know what to say no more"

It's been two weeks since our  last talk which didn't end well, still I hope that you will be able to forgive me someday...Here we are at the restaurant, it's Seungri's birthday party, and there you are sitting with him...You know I didn't want to come but then I thought maybe this is the only chance to see you and maybe talk to you...you don't know how much I missed you...I sit here looking at you yet all your attention is dedicated to him, you won't even look at me,... that much you hate me? I listen to your cheerful voice talking to our friends, you look happy...I'm glad that he makes you happy...I only wish it didn't hurt so much...why can't I be the one that makes you happy?...why can't I be the one sitting there next to you?...He sits there holding you and whispering in your ear making you giggle, my heart wants to burst out of my chest...

You say how much you love him and how much you wish to be able to marry him and he just laught it off, of course what can't I expect from him...yet you foolish babe...you want to be with him forever...then what about me?...I can't keep listening to this anymore...I feel the tears gathering in me eyes ready to fall...I can't let them see me like this, even though you won't even look in my way...I excused myself and went outside without missing the look Seungri throw at me...it was pity, wasn't it?...Is this all I deserve, pity?...When I arrived outside my tears were already falling...the cold air hitting my teary face brought goosebumps all over my skin making me tremble slightly...but I don't care, maybe this way I can't forget about you for a moment and gather myself together so I can talk to you before I go home...I tried to tell you what kind of man he is, but you trust him completly...I will try to apologize again, even if it hurts me...but I don't know what to say anymore...

                                                                            "Your friends all know that guy, yup they know

                                                                                      It's so obvious why can't you see it

                                                                             They say love is blind, oh baby you're so blind

                                                                                         Please I beg you, break it off"

When I went back in I tried to you look for you so I can't talk to you but I couldn't find you...Then I heard you talking to Daesung...

" YoungBae please hear me out, it was really him...he was kissing  another man the other day..." Daesung said yet you.....you of couse won't believe him.

"What are you saying Daesung, of course it wasn't him, it can't be him, he loves me...what are you trying to do Daesung..." you said trying to sound convincing yet I heard the hesitation in your voice...who are you trying to deceive baby? Even our friends know about him now...It's obvious you are trying to keep something that doesn't really wants you...why can't you see it...

" No Bae...listen I know the guy he was kissing you know him too...it was Seven..."Daesung said,... so you know the other man...

"No, it can be Seven, he said he wouldn't see him again...Top wouldn't do something like that..." of course you keep on trying to deceive yourself...Oh baby your love isn't blind, it's you who is blind...Now you started crying and it hurts me too...I want to hug , to comfort you and tell you how much I love you but I can't...I know you probably don't want me there with you...but at least I can share your pain even from outside...He is hurting you too much...please Bae I beg you break it off with him...

                                                         "Expensive cars, beautiful clothes, high-class restaurants, they all suit you well

                                                                     But that XX beside you, he doesn't suit you, he really doesn't

                                                                  He smiles like an hypocrite with you, brushing your face and hair

                                                                     But he's thinking of another man for sure, how dare he..."

Again I couldn't sit home...I had to come and see you...When Daesung called me saying to come and eat with you guys I knew that you will be here with him...and although it hurts I still came...You have everything I know that...and you fit all those exepensive things you have...After what happened last week you still couldn't break it off with him...That man beside you doesn't suits you, why can't you see it...How much are you willing to suffer with him...I still remember what you said last week to Daesung...

"So are you gonna break up with him...he doesn't deserves you Bae..." Daesung said and I hoped you will listen to him...yet you...

" No...I can't break up with him...I love him...I won't let him go...I don't care what he does if in the end he will come back at me..." you said... oh baby how can you be so stupid...and how can I be so stupid to be still in love with you...

Now he is sitting there with you...smilling at you like you are the best thing it happened to him...but I know he is thinking at the other man...Oh  how dare he do that to you, baby...I couldn't speak with you for 3 weeks now...I miss you so much and seeing how he touches you...how he cares your face it makes me sick...I couldn't take it anymore...even if I said I wouldn't cry anymore my tears unwilling begin to fall...I'm glad you won't look at me ...because all you will see is misery, pity for you and disgust for him...I had to leave you there with him...because I can't watch how happy you look deceiving yourself like that...

                                                    " The amount of tears you've cried, I want to make you happy by the same amount, baby

                                                                   Rather than going though the pain alone, share some with me baby

                                                                        Please look at me, why can't you realise that I am your love

                                                                                    Why are you the only one that doesn't know."

"What happened Bae, shhh don't cry anymore...baby tell me what happened..." I said as I hugged you but you still wouldn't stop crying...i know it has something to do with him that makes you cry like this...but why I am the one you came to? I don't know what to do to make you stop crying...i kept hugging you...oh baby say something, don't go through this alone...let me share the pain with you...but you wouldn't said anything you kept on crying till you fell asleep... I looked at you as you slept and I wish that you will be mine someday... I  want to make happy... I don't want to see you cry anymore..." let me make you happy the same amount as your tears you've cried, baby" I said as I kissed your forehead...

When you woke up I saw that you were sad but still I want you to share with me so I hope you will tell me what happened...   " Bae, can you tell why did you cried so much, what happened..." I asked you looking at your sad face...tears were already present in your eyes...

" He left me... he left me for good Ji... he said he doesn't need me anymore... he said he only wanted to make him jealous...he said I'm nobody to him... he said I'm just a doll he played with... I loved him, I'm not a doll right Ji... " you said while crying and reached for me to hug you... that bastard how dare he do this to you... of course you're not a doll baby i wanted to say but I couldn't so I just hugged you as you hide you face in my neck... but I can't let you cry anymore... I will help you even if you don't love me...

I slowly lifted your face to look at me but you still looked down... oh baby looked at me ... see how much I love you... why can't you realised it... why are you the the only one that doesn't know... I put a thumb under your chin to lift your face again...I want  to look at you... I cupped your face in my hands and I wiped your tears with my thumb... you closed your eyes... so I brough my face close to yours till I felt your breath on my neck and kissed your closed eyes... I felt how you slightly tremble as I went lower and kissed your cheeks both wet of tears... then I kissed your nose and you opened your eyes and looked into mine... I could tell you were confused but I can't hold back to anymore... I hope you could see the love I feel you...

"Ji, what are you doing?" you asked and I could feel your breath hitting my lips... so I went closer till I could slightly brush your lips... and you closed your eyes... I am probably a bastard taking avantage of you in this state... but this is my only chance to make you realise that I love you... I am sorry baby

" I want to make you happy... let me love baby..." as I said this my lips were brushing yours...and I kissed you slowly, letting you feel all the love I have for you...

 

 

 

 

 


so what do you think I know you won't be probably okay with the final , sorry again for making you wait... but it was kinda hard to put back the feels I had when I wrote the story... thank you for waiting "bow"