"That xx doesn't love you..."

That XX ( Two- shots)

 

   So here is the first chapter is all in Jiyong's POV and I'm sorry for making you wait. Thank you for subscribing and your comments.:)*bow*                                                              
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
                                                                   "I happened to see your man while walking Yeah I saw him
                                                                             It seems my assumptions were right I told you
                                                                       Without the ring you gave him and with his arm linked"
 
That night after I left his house I cried and I kept wondering why him, I don't feel like he loving you...He is not looking at you with love...I saw that you love him but I can't let you to him...I won't let you alone...I'm still your friend and I'm not going to let you go so easy...So here I am now walking to your house when I saw him...Maybe is not him but I kept going after him...Now I saw clearly...it's him but he is not with you...He is with someone else...He is holding his hand like he held yours...the difference is that he is not wearing the ring you gave him...How can he do this to you...
 
                                                                             "I'll just tell you this but I don't wanna hurt you
                                                                              But some reason you get mad at me Why..."
 
"Hi...GD, what are you doing here..."you said when I arrived at your house, you don't even look happy to see me...Why Bae...
"Mmm...Nothing, I just wanted to see you and talk to you...You know like old friends..." yeah I just wanna talk to you...but you foolish babe...you don't even look at me...
 
" So...Talk, I'm listening..."you said and entered your house, again not looking at me and it's hurting me...
 
"Why...Why you don't call me Jiyong anymore...Tell me Bae..."I didn't know if I wanted to tell you what I saw because I don't want to see you crying...but your answer is not what I wanted to hear...
 
"Because Top doesn't like it...and please don't call me Bae anymore...I don't wanna upset Top...You were the reason why we fought last time...So please just say what you want and leave..." you said with sadness bending your head down...but I just couldn't understand why are you like this...Why are you killing me...I felt like dying...but I also felt pity for you and in the same time I was angry at him...for not loving you and keeping me apart from you...Then I decided to tell you...
 
"I saw him...I saw Top today with someone else...He was holding his hand...He doesn't love you..."I shouted and you turned to look at me...And I saw...you don't belive me...and you are mad at me...but why Bae...Why...
 
                                                            "You say there's no way he would do that Sure you're right
                                                      I notice how you look and say I must have seen someone else..."
 
"Why are you accusing Top of something like that...Look is not his fault that I called you every day in Japan and he didn't like it...Please don't accuse him of something that he didn't did..."you said and sighed but I can't let him hurt you...Why can you belive me...Why you let him keep you apart from me...It's hurting me...
 
"But...please belive me, I saw him...He doesn't love you Bae..."I said softly and your look changed again, you were sad...I know you wanted to belive me but you love him too much to belive me...
 
"He does love me...You probably have seen someone else...he won't cheat on me..."you said and bended your head down but I felt the sadness in your voice...
 
                                                                                    "Yeah I'll just lie for you I'm sorry
                                                                              When you're sad I feel like dying baby..."
 
"Yeah...probably I have seen someone else...I'm sorry Bae I won't say something like that anymore..."yeah I'm sorry Bae for lying you but you won't belive me anyway and I don't want to see you sad...Seeing you sad is killing me slowly and silently inside...I feel that you are not happy with him, then why can't break up with him...Why you love him so much...
 
"Can we still be friends and maybe hang out, I missed you Bae, just please say something..." I said but you turn around not looking at me...
 
"I'm sorry Jiyong, but we can be friends anymore...I can't lose Top because of you...So please just understand and don't come to look for me anymore and don't call me anymore...Please just leave..."you said and I felt like dying...How can say something like that...You just don't know how much you are hurting me with your words...What more you can do for him...
 
"Ok...I will leave for now but I won't let you alone because he doesn't love you but I love you...Yeah I love more than a friend..." I confessed to you while tears were falling on my cheeks...I didn't imagined my confession would be like this but what can I do...For now nothing just to leave you.
 
I closed the door to your house and bumped my head to it while tears were falling down then I heard you called him...You asked him were is he but I don't know what answer he gave you but of course he lied to you...But hearing your silent cry I suppose you know he lied to you...But I can do anything for now...
 
"Oh I hate you don't understand me
I don't like waiting so let go
That xx doesn't love you
How much longer are you just gonna cry stupidly..."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please tell how was this chapter and if you want me to continue. Chapter 2 will also be in Jiyong's POV and maybe I will make another chapter with Young Bae's POV. :)