(Her...)

Unknown Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unknown Lo./\.E

Chapter 6

 

Next Morning

The sun slowly raised up and its playful sun rays penetrated gently the curtains of the room, softly touching the men's faces and waking them up. First to wake up was Ryeowook, he was always easy to wake up. Afterwards Kyuhyun blinked his eyes open and yawned widely.

"Morning~" The elder said and Kyuhyun just nodded his head with a smile, too bored and lazy to even speak. Ryeowook chuckled and ruffled his hair before jumping off the bed and then heading outside to the bathroom.

"Meanie..." Kyuhyun mumbled under his breath and then slowly decided to stand up too. He stretched his back and arms and then he walked towards the bathroom, as lazily as possible. He yawned once more and then he poked the other's back to make him move a little so he could wash his face as well.

"Don't poke me... Just say it." The elder said with a small chuckle and Kyuhyun just looked at him with his half closed eyes, shaking his head.

"Lazy to talk..." He barely muttered, making his words inaudible to the other. Ryeowook rolled his eyes and then mumbled softly.

"Lazy dog..." Kyuhyun didn't even catch that due to his laziness. He just started washing his face with cold water, with slow and lazy moves, while Ryeowook was already done with brushing his teeth. He headed back into his bedroom to change and he left the younger alone, still washing his face.

Minutes after Kyuhyun was finally done with washing his face and even brushing his teeth. He had headed back to his own room and he started chasing into some normal clothes before walking towards Ryeowook's room. He stood by the door and waited for the elder to come out.

"Oh! Kyuhyun." Ryeowook smiled once he saw the younger by his door when he walked out. He patted his head and then kept on smiling. Kyuhyun seemed like he wanted to say something, so Ryeowook asked him.

"Something wrong?" The younger nodded and with a small sigh he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I... Well... I wanted to thank you for... You know, accepting to sleep with me..." He muttered shyly and Ryeowook couldn't but shake his head and pat the younger's shoulder gently.

"It's okay Kyu, we are brother's now and I really don't mind helping you or doing anything for you, okay?" Kyuhyun blinked surprised at this but afterwards he just smiled widely.

"Thank y--" As he was going to thank the other again, the door bell rang. Then the men's mum shouted out for the younger.

"Kyuhyun come down here! Someone came to see you!" Kyuhyun was totally confused, so was Ryeowook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter