(Sharing our Pasts)

Unknown Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unknown Lo./\.E

Chapter 3

 

Ryeowook's POV

While we were walking slowly through the different corridors with the lots of kinds of vegetables, holding two plastic bags in our hands, our stares never met, we were only looking around us to the people that were buying vegetables and fruits.

I sighed softly and I puffed my cheeks out like a blowfish, finally earning Kyuhyun’s stare.

“Mh? Are you okay?”

Of course I am not okay, this is what I wanted to say but I just put a small smile on my lips and I nodded my head softly.

“Yeah~ Just…You are not talking too much…” I mumbled my last sentence and Kyuhyun chuckled softly before pinching my cheeks. I rubbed my red cheeks, preventing my blushing from coming up.

“Sorry…I am not too much of a talk able person…What do you want to discuss with me? Just drop a question…” He told me while looking straight into my eyes with his own shining ones. I let a grin decorate my dry lips and without thinking I asked him.

“How did you end up into the orphanage? “

His happy expression immediately turned into a blank one, his eyes stared expressionless on the floor while his Adam’s apple elevated up and down on his neck and I knew that he gulped his saliva hard. I really wished I had never asked him that and I immediately looked down, biting my bottom lip softly.

“I-I am sorry…You don’t have to answer to me…”I whispered with a trembling voice and I bit my lip harder than before. Kyuhyun shook his head violently, probably bringing himself back from some deep thoughts. He looked at me and then he sighed heavily before shaking his head gentler this time.

“It’s okay…don’t be sorry…I will tell you but not in here, let’s finish buying first and then we can talk while we will back at home…”He said with a soft and low voice and he looked away from me and started stuffing some cucumbers into the plastic bag.

I slightly nodded my head and stopped from biting my lip. I looked at him seeing that his face was still blank, his eyes expressionless looking forward while his hand lazily caught the tomatoes and lifted them up before putting them into another plastic bag.

After a couple of minutes we finally finished with buying what my, no our mother told us to buy and we paid for them before walking out of the shop and heading back home.

Kyuhyun who was holding the bags with the vegetables in stayed silent for the first two minutes, then he suddenly looked at me and took my hand, dragging me with him towards a park which didn’t have a lot of people there. I blinked my eyelashes a couple of times before furrowing my eyebrows a bit and looking at him with a face saying ‘are you okay? What are you doing?’.

He sighed softly and looked ahead, avoiding my eyes. I looked down and then dragged him gently towards a bench under a tree. I kept on holding his hand in mine and I looked up at his motionless face.

“Kyuhyun~”I whispered with a soft voice and he finally looked at me again. His eyes lazily moved to meet mine while his lips parted softly, wanting to make some words come out.

“When I was a child around the age of 5…my father and my mother had an…accident…When they were going to the pet shop to buy me a puppy…I stayed home because I had caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter