(The nightmare)

Unknown Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unknown Lo./\.E

Chapter 5

 

As the younger ran upstairs and even locked himself inside the bathroom, Ryeowook couldn't but really feel guilty at that moment. He bit his bottom lip softly and then walked slowly up the stairs, heading towards the bathroom's closed door. He gulped once he was standing in front of it and then he took a small breath.

'Should I go in? What is he doing? Is he alright? Maybe I should just go...' While he was thinking that the younger from the other side of the door was... Taking care of his little problem.

Ryeowook cleared his throat and then raised his hand up the door, ready to knock on it. He never did this as he suddenly started hearing some incoherent weird noises. He laid his ear on top of the door gently and then he raised an eyebrow curious as he listened closely to the noises.

"Eh? What...?" He muttered under his breath and then blinked a couple of times. He stayed there at this position for a while until he heard a louder noise. He jumped back, biting on his bottom lip.

"Was he... No way..." He stammered a little and then made a few steps away from the door but it burst open suddenly which made the older man to startle slightly.

"AH!" Both the males shouted in surprise, first of Kyuhyun, then Ryeowook because of Kyuhyun's shout. They started at each other for a couple of seconds before the younger one pouted.

"Yah! You scared the hell out of me! What are you doing in front of the bathroom's door?!" He said in a quite loud yet whiny tone and then raised his eyebrow, waiting for Ryeowook's response. Ryeowook though was now blushing slightly, stammering more as he tried to find an explanation.

"I... Well... I was..." He cleared the back of his throat and continued." I was going to my room. Yeah, there." He said nervously, pointing at his room a few steps away and then rubbing the back of his neck.

"I see..." Kyuhyun muttered before smiling a little.

"You just... Really scared me a little..." He said, trailing off his voice and then hanging his head slightly. Ryeowook just nibbled his lip briefly and then bowed.

"Mianhae~" He said quickly before rushing in his room, locking himself in with a deep sigh.

Kyuhyun just blinked before walking towards his own room which was beside Ryeowook's one. He opened the door and got in, closing it slightly before walking to his bed. He sighed and then laid on it, sighing nervously.

"Aigo... That was really weird..." He muttered, not noticing that Ryeowook had suddenly walked out of his room, stalking him silently and sneakily.

"This was totally weird... Taking care of my ... and coming with... A brief imagination of Ryeowook..." He sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter