Daddy...?

나란 놈은 답은 너다...

"DAD! DAD!!!! WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP!!! DAD! please..... DADDY! You can't.........YOU CAN"T GO! MOM! TELL HIM THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

".........." My mom didn't-couldn't talk. She was too busy sobbing for her beloved husband to come back.

"Daddy....?"

Why am I wet?

I touched my face.

Oh.....Those were my tears...... 

I choked on my own sob..

I violently shook my mom while pointing at my dad, asking her to do something, anything. I just wanted him to wake up. All I got in return was a tight embrace from my mom.

Everything was blurry due to my tears. I couldn't see anything. Nor did I want to. I didn't want to see him lying there.

Cold.

Lifeless.

Your so mean daddy, why would you do this?

Why are you just lying there?

Why..................

"It's going to be okay, sweetheart. Shhh" My mom said. Too bad it wasn't comforting. It felt like she was trying to assure herself more than she was trying to assure me.

She reached out to wipe my tears. After the tears were gone, and I could see clearly again, I saw that her hands were trembling.

"......Mom?.........What are we going to do?...............What.....What are going to do without daddy?" It felt so strange saying that.. Without daddy.........

He was always around that I never thought otherwise...

"We're going to be okay..... We're going to be okay..." Her voice was trembling.

-

I saw his photo in the front.

People were paying him their respects.

My mom wiped my face. Was I crying again?........

I couldn't bear to keep looking at the front.

I turned my head to the side. I could see my reflection on the window.

Oh God....... I looked terrible.

I was pale with dark circles under my eyes, my hair was down, everywhere. I was also thinner.

Daddy, look what you made me into.

That was my last thought before I out.

-

I groaned internally.

I could smell disinfectant stuff.......... ugh.... I did not like this....

I squirmed.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to shut them again because of the brightness of the room.

When I finally adjusted to the room, I opened my eyes.

I looked around my settings.........

.....Hospital?

What was I doing here?

I sat up, trying to get up, only to be restricted by the IV connected to my arm.

Ew, the thought of the needle in my arm sickened me.

The door softly opened and my mom came in. She looked surprised to see me awake and sitting.

She bolted right over and hugged me tight.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT? SWEETHEART, YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP FOR DAYS!!"

Wait........DAYS?!

"Days?!"

"Yes, sweetheart. You passed out! The doctors said you didn't have enough nutrition in your body to sustain yourself!" She scolded me.

"I'm sorry mom.... Where's dad? Did you come here alone?"

She looked at me shocked. She opened as if to say something but nothing came out.

We were frozen for a minute until she decided to break and pressed the red button calling for the doctors.

"..What's wrong mom? Did I say something wrong?"

She looked stunned.

The doctors showed up before she could answer my question.

"Check her! Check to see if there's anything wrong with her! Check if she hit her head while she fainted or something!" She urgently said. Almost screaming.

So they did.

-

"There's nothing wrong with her. She's just in a state of shock. That's all. You just have to jog her memory."

"Thank you"

I could hear through the doors.

I bitterly smiled...... So I guess it was true.... My dad really was gone.............. I just thought I was having a bad dream and if that wasn't the case, if I acted dumb, everything would be back to normal....... So stupid......

I yanked the IV off of my arm.

I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I was still too weak.............

Tears blurred my vision.

I gasped for breath.

I felt dizzy...

DAMMIT! WHY COULDN'T ANYTHING GO RIGHT?!

I started to scream.

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I kicked everything around me.

BAM!

The door opened and my mom and the doctors came in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who are confused, her dad died, so she's in a shock and yeah......

Anyways, please comment! It's not going to kill you! I don't bite! (Not always..... XD) And LET'S BE FRIENDS!