Week 1: Tuesday Part 1

I Can't Say Those Three Words

Week 1: Tuesday

Sohyun's POV

 

      This morning my parents couldnt take me to school since they had to go to a meeting. My parents told Joon and Soohyun to take me to school. I didnt want them to take me of course but i cant do anything about it. "Joon-shi!" i shouted from upstairs. Few seconds later he came up into my room. "Yes?" he said. "Can you please just drop me off but the corner?" i asked. "Why Ms. Kwon?" Joon shot me a question. "Please just do it." i said. "Yes Ms. Kwon." Joon bowed to me and left. I went through my closet and found this right in front of my eyes.

 

      I decide to wore it since its going to be hot later on. "Ms. Kwon you ready?" Soohyun asked. "Nae. I will be down in a bit." I smiled. Soohyun bowed and walked away. Why do they always have to bow? I went downstairs to the car and left to school.

 

 

Ljoe POV

 

               As always i wore something simple to school. Since i dont have much money. I walked to school again but this time with Niel. "Hyung! You look so cool today." Niel smiled. "I know Daniel." i rolled my eyes. "Nah but im still cooler!" Niel smirked. I just chuckled. Only me and Daniel has shorter names. Others wanted one to but CAP declined. "Yah! You!" i heard someone yelled. I looked behind us and saw Hyuna. "Omg its Hyuna! Act cool." Niel is such a Hyuna lover. "Whatever." I smirked and walked away. "Wait! Where are you going?" I heard her yell.

 

 

 

Hyuna POV

       I was talking to him but then he just started walking away. How rude! "Hey Hyuna!" a guy said to me. I flashed him a quick smile and yelled, "Wait! Where are you going?" he turned around. "Me?" he pointed at himself. I nodded. "Why where you walking away?" i asked. "I thought you wanted to talk to my friend Daniel." he said. I just shook my head. "Lets go to school together." I locked my ars with his and started running to school. Since yesterday at the cafe i thought he was cute. I dont like him as a boyfriend, just as a buddy. When we reached school i stopped running and so did he. "Wow you run pretty fast." he said. "Thanks. I know that. By the way what is your name?" i asked. "Ljoe." oh yeah thats right. "Well see you later buddy." i smiled then left.

 

 

 

 

Author POV

            After school Hyuna saw Ljoe walking. "Jihyun unnie i will catch up with you later." i said. "Arraso." she waved goodbye. I ran up to Ljoe and smacked his head. "Ow!" he shouted. "Sorry did that hurt?" i felt super sorry. "No its fine." he just continued walking. "Hey wait for me!" Hyuna shouted. "Why do you want to hang out with a nerd like me?" he asked. "Nerd? You arent a nerd to me." i smirked. Suddenly Hyuna got a call from her mom. "What." Hyuna said. "Yah! Arent you coming home you bad child!" her mom shouted through the phone. "Umma i will be there right now." Hyuna calmly said. "Hurry up you bad woman!" Hyuna's mom hung up. "Aish." Hyuna whispered. "Whats wrong?' Ljoe asked. "Nothing just a little family problem. I will see you later." Hyuna waved goodbye and ran home. *that was weird.* Ljoe thought and right when he turned he bumped into someone. That person fell onto the floor. "Mianhe." Ljoe said. "No its ok." hearing the voice Ljoe knew exactly who it was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

short chapter i know. i am at my cousin's house right now so i decide to update a short chapter. but this is part one to Tuesday so yup.

 

 

 

 SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLZ ^^~~~~