Week 1: Monday

I Can't Say Those Three Words

 

Week 1: Monday

Sohyun POV

 

       Today is the first day of school. I can't wait for the first day! Not because of seeing the teachers and have boring homework. Because I get to see my best friends! This summer I couldn't see them because my dad wanted to go on a family trip. So I had no choice but to go. I tried to run away but my dad always have two of his bodyguards with me! That's another reason why I love school. The bodyguards can't follow me around. 

      I went through my closet and found a cute outfit. A pink shirt with white shorts. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. "Good morning Ms. Kwon." my two bodyguards said. "Good morning Lee Joon and Kim Soohyun." I bowed. "Sweetie get in the car you're gonna be late for school!" my mom yelled from downstairs. I looked at my phone. Its only 7:54. My school doesn't start till 8:55. Oh well. I always have to go early since my parents work early in the morning. Can't wait when I get my driver license. I walked downstairs while Joon and Soohyun following close behind. I sighed. "Aigoo our princess is so cute!" my dad pinched my cheek. I smiled. "Gomawo appa." I entered the car. "Aren't you excited for the first day of school?" my mom asked me. I nodded. "Sohyun-ah you will have to walk home today again. Or I can tell Joon and Soohyun to come pick you up." mom is always saying this everyday since they work almost 24/7. "It's ok mom I will tell my friend to drop me off." I said. "Arraso." my mm gave me a smile. I did the same. 

 

Ljoe POV

 

   "Can you please take my order!" "Check please!" "Where is my food?" man everyone needs to shut up! Yes   I work. I work at a cafe owned by one of my friend. "Ljoe you can go to school now." Sunggyu hyung said to me. I looked at the time. 7:54. "Hyung school doesn't start like in another hour. I can work until 8:30." I said. "Anni you need to go to school early since its the first day of school." Sunggyu smiled. I also smiled. "Gomawo hyung." I went to the staff room to go change. 

  Yes I'm a nerd. Hey but I'm not like those nerds who wear glasses and ugl clothes. Me and my friends are very hot nerds. I walked out of the shop. I always walk to school. Then I walk back to the cafe to work. Once I have enough money, I will buy myself a bike. My last money I bought my mom medicine. But unfortunately my mom left me not to long ago. My dad also abandoned me. But who cares. I reached school and saw Chanhee. "Chanhee!" I yelled. Chanhee told me to come over. I walked over. "Hey Byunghun!" Chanhee put his arm over my shoulder. "It's Ljoe dude." I slapped his arm away. "Yah!" Chanhee yelled at me. "Hyungs!" Changhyun came running towards us. "Changhyun-ah!" Chanhee smiled. Aish these guys. I forgot to tell you there personality. Minsoo hyung is quiet but the smartest. Chanhee hyung loves skin ship. I think I'm the cool one. Niel likes to mae fun of people. Ricky likes to act cute. Changjo is the other quiet one. I have a feeling that today is gonna bea long day.

 

Hyuna POV

 

      "Yah you better not go anywhere!" "Why huh? I can't even go see my sister because of you!" "Then why you marry me then!" "Aish! Appa! Umma shut up!" I yelled. My parents are always fighting! "You shut the hell up!" my dad yell at me. I just rolled my eyes. "I'm walking to school." I mumbled and walked out. "Damn they always fight." i said to myself. I felt tears falling on my cheek. I didn't care if I was crying. I just needed to release my anger. "Unnie!" I saw a car. It was Sohyun and her parents. "Unnie wae you crying?" Sohyun asked. Seeing her parents chatting and laughing made me cry more. "Unnie!" Sohyun got out of the car an hugged me. "Sohyun-ah!" I cried out loud. 

    Sohyun decide to walk with me. "Why are you crying?" Sohyun asked me. I didn't want to tell her so I lied. "Ah nothing. I just kinda hurt myself." I smiled a bit. 

 

Author POV

 

       It was lunch time. As always boys and some girls would follow 4minute around. "Gayoon-ah saranghae!!!" "Jihyun be my girlfriend!!" "Hyuna you are so awesome!!!" "Jiyoon kyeopta!!" "Sohyun-ah you look so beautiful!!" everyone was shouting their names. Hearing their names made them smile. After 15 minutes 4minute finally got to sit at THEIR table. "Aish! Do you know how mean Mr. Yoo is?" Gayoon complained. "I know! I have him too!" Jihyun agreed. "Lucky for me I got Ms. Kim." Jiyoon smiled. "Me and Sohyun have Mr. Moon. Is he nice?" Hyuna asked. "Yup. Sometimes." Jihyun said since she had him last year. "Unnies you are all seniors and only me and Hyuna unnie are juniors. Next year it's only gonna be us two." Sohyun pouted. "Aigoo! You will be ok without us here. Trust me." Gayoon smiled. 

     After school Ljoe went to the cafe as usual. He felt sad not going to play with his friends but he has to work. "Hyung! I'm here." Ljoe said to Sunggyu. Sunggyu have him the uniform. "Kamsa." Ljoe bowed. Ljoe went to go change. "Ljoe! Take table number 5 order please." a worker said to him. He nodded. As Ljoe walked over there he saw no other than 4minute. His eyes grew big. "Another fan?" Jiyoon smiled. "Can I please take your order?" Ljoe didn't dare to look at them. 4minute said their orders as Ljoe took them down. "Arraso." Ljoe bowed and was about t leave until Sohyun said, "Aren't you Ljoe from our school?" *omg she knows who I am!* Ljoe thought happily. Ljoe nodded and left. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

that was the first chapter. Hope you all liked it! 

Comment and subscribe!!!!!