Chapter 3

It's True

"Ya! I'm the one that's supposed to have the girls fainting at the sight of me.” Seungri said in Korean, obviously joking. Alex and Janelle glared at him, since they understood Korean, as did Nikki and Cassie since they saw Alex and Janelle do it. The rest of Big Bang facepalmed. Matt saw Steve walk in.

“Can you bring her out to the lounge?” Matt asked. Steve nodded and carefully lifted Loren up and out of the room. Matt walked up to the president. “I am so sorry. The long flight without sleep must have messed with her.”

“It’s completely understandable. I take it she’s their leader?” The president asked. The girls nodded. “Everything makes sense then. She puts her members first before herself. Jiyong here, is the same way.” Jiyong softly smiled. The president told one of his assistants to make sure Loren is truly okay and to get her anything if needed. “Now, how about we get this meeting started so we can get these girls some rest.”

~~~~

Loren slowly opened her eyes and blinked to adjust them to the light. She was about to sit up but she felt someone stop her.

“Whoa there, Loren.” Loren looked and saw Steve. She realized what happened.

“…please don’t tell me I fainted after G Dragon said hi to me.” Loren groaned.

“Okay, I won’t.” Steve said. Loren sat up quickly.

“Oh my god! I must’ve looked li…whoa dizzy.” Loren said.

“Now you know why I stopped you the first time.” Steve said and pushed her back onto the couch to lie down again.

“I probably looked like an idiot to him and everyone else. All the girls were calm and stuff and then there’s me… the leader of the group, and I fainted as one member said hi to me and shook my hand.” Loren said and putting her arm over her eyes. What she didn’t realize was that Steve got up to take a call during her rant. “One member, Steve. One member! Heck even, Janelle and Alex kept their cool.” Loren groaned. After what felt like a few minutes of silence, Loren looked and noticed Steve wasn’t sitting there anymore. “Well, thank you for letting me know you left!” Loren yawned and then moved herself into a more comfortable position on the couch and let sleep overtake her.

~~~~

The meeting had finished for the groups and YG and Matt sat and talked more about ideas for the girls.

“I wonder how Loren is.” Alex said looking at Cassie who was walking next to her. Nikki, Janelle, and the boys of Big Bang were behind them. Alex felt an arm go around her shoulder as did Cassie. They both looked and saw Seungri standing in between them.

“I have a question.” Seungri said in English. Both Cassie and Alex chuckled at his Korean accent.

“And what is that?” Alex asked.

“If you’re from America, why do you have a British accent?” Seungri asked looking at Alex.

“We kidnapped her.” Cassie said.

“And brought her to LA.” Janelle said.

“And forced her to be in the group against her will.” Nikki said. After a few seconds of silence, the girls started laughing as the guys of Big Bang looked confused.

“Only one-third of that is true.” Alex said. “I am from England but I went to LA and auditioned to be in the group since I already knew Loren and she told me about it.”

“Oh….” Seungri said. “That makes sense. So who’s the leader?”

“Loren is.” Janelle said.

“Which one of you is Loren?” Daesung asked since the boys never got a proper introduction of the girls since Loren had fainted.

“The one that fainted.” Alex said with a chuckle.

“You would chuckle at that.” Cassie said.

“I am laughing at the fact that I called it right on cue.” Alex said as they all kept walking towards the lounge.

“She’s going to be okay though, right?” Jiyong asked.

“Aside from mentally kicking herself, she should be fine.” Nikki said. They arrived in the lounger and saw Loren lying on the couch with her eyes closed and Steve no where to be seen.

“Um… where’s Steve?” Cassie asked looking around for him with the girls.

“What about me?” The girls got startled and screamed. They all turned and saw Steve behind them.

“Why do you insist on scaring us?” Cassie asked.

“Cause it’s funny.” Steve smirked.

“I swear he is part ninja.” Alex said.

“Ninja!” They heard Daesung and Seungri yell and then make some karate noises and moves. Janelle chuckled and then went up to Seungri, whispering something in his ear and then getting on his back.

“Maknae ninja attack!” Both Seungri and Janelle yelled as they chased Daesung out of the lounge.

“Why am I not surprised that just happened?” Steve asked.

“Because that is Janelle for you.” Nikki said.

“Anyway, how’s Loren?” Cassie asked.

“She did regain consciousness and then tried sitting up but got dizzy. Other than that and her being embarrassed, she’s fine.” Steve said and then looked at Loren. “Guess she fell asleep.”

“I don’t blame the poor girl.” Alex said. “She’s been doing overtime in the studios. She’s exhausted.” Alex knew full well what Loren had been doing. She was practicing extra hard to be perfect in choreo and then recording songs as well as editing them with the producers because she wanted to be what a leader should be.

Jiyong looked over at Loren asleep on the couch. There was something about her that intrigued him. He couldn’t take his eyes off her as soon as she walked into the meeting room earlier with the rest of her group. He didn’t realize that he had zoned out as he was looking at her until he felt someone nudge him. Snapping back into reality, he looked and saw Youngbae.

“What?” Jiyong asked.

“You okay?” Youngbae asked.

“Yeah, just got lost in my thoughts.” Jiyong said. Cassie walked over to Loren and softly shook her shoulder to wake her up.

“Loren…” Cassie said. Loren stirred a bit and then opened her eyes. “Hey there, LG.” LG was a nickname the girls had given her along with Lo. “You doing okay?”

“Yeah…if you expect me to sit up, I’m not going to. I don’t want to feel dizzy again.” Loren said, her voice sounded very tired and a little raspy. Loren looked around and saw Youngbae, Seunghyun, and Jiyong standing there along with Alex and Nikki. All were looking at her. “Where’s Janelle?”

“Chasing Daesung with Seungri.” Seunghyun said.

“I am not surprised at that.” Loren said. “I’m sorry for fainting, by the way.”

“You don’t need to apologize for that.” Jiyong said. “Not your fault.” He softly smiled and her, which she returned back as she looked at him.

“When are we leaving? I’m tired and very hungry.” Nikki asked looking at Steve.

“We have a slight problem on that.” They heard Matt say as they saw him walk into the lounge.

“What?” Loren asked slowly sitting up with the help of Cassie.

“The hotel lost our reservation and we only could get two rooms which only six of us can stay in.” Matt said. Cassie, Nikki, and Alex groaned.

“You, Steve, Janelle, Cassie, and Nikki take the rooms. Alex and I will find somewhere else. And before anyone asks, here are my reasons why. Cassie and Nikki are siblings so it would be senseless to separate them. Janelle is a minor at the moment so she needs to stay with Matt and Steve. Why I said Alex goes with me is cause y’all know Matt won’t let me stay on my own. With me being ‘leader’, I’ll have to sacrifice to make sure my girls are good.”

“Where are you going to stay, Loren? All the hotels around her are booked solid and we’re not able to move you all into the apartments we got you yet.” Matt said.

“Loren can stay with me.” Jiyong said.

————

AN: Enjoy this update too?! :D Please leave feedback! <3 And sorry for not updating this! I forgot to post regular updates that I have on my tumblr page! So expect to see lots of updates soon~!