Chapter 2

It's True

 

Loren sat down in one of the chairs in the lobby of the YG building as Matt went up to the reception area to let them know that they had arrived for their meeting. Nikki and Cassie were looking around at everything as Alex and Janelle were watching the music videos of YG artists that were playing on the screens of the TVs they had on the wall.

“This place is so cool!” Nikki said. Loren slid down in the chair a bit and closed her eyes, resting her head on the back of the chair, tuning out everything. On any other day, Loren would be all spazzy about being in the YG building but right now, she was tired from the flight and she didn’t care about much.

“Come on girls.” Matt said and all but Loren followed him towards the elevator. Steve looked and noticed that Loren hadn’t moved. He did a flick to the back of her head.

“Seriously?” She said opening her eyes and glared at him.

“Your group needs their leader. They’re heading up there now.” Steve said. Loren groaned.

“I hope this meeting goes quickly cause I am so damn tired.” Loren said and stood up. She turned and looked at Steve with a smile. “Oh, Steven…”

“No, I am not giving you a piggyback ride. Get your moving.” Steve said as he pushed her towards the elevator.

“You’re no fun.” Loren said and then walked to the elevator and her and Steve joined everyone else in it. They headed up to the floor that they had told Matt the meeting room was on.

~~~

The boys were sitting and listening to what the president was saying about the plans of the collaboration with the new group from America. He still wouldn’t disclose if they were guys or girls, much to Seungri’s displeasure. There was a knock on the door and one of the assistants walked in saying that the new group and their manager were here. They all stood up and waited for the new group to walk in. Seungri was silently praying that the group was all girls.

~~~

“The president will see you now.” The assistant said to Matt and then smiled at the girls. Matt looked at the girls.

“You ready?” He asked and they all nodded in reply. Matt walked in first and the girls followed with Loren being the last one. They all greeted the president and the unknown (well unknown to Matt, Cassie, and Nikki—) boys. Alex and Janelle shockingly kept their composure in front of them. Since Loren was last to walk in, she bowed and shook hands with the president and then turned to see Big Bang standing in front of her. Her eyes widened in shock.

“Oh. My. God.” Loren said. “You’re…you’re…”

“Um… Matt.” Alex said noticing that Loren may faint at any minute, especially if Jiyong shakes her hand. A few of the guys looked at Alex weird since she had a British accent.

Jiyong chuckled and smiled at Loren. He bowed and then grabbed her hand to shake it as he bowed.

“We’re Big Bang. I’m Jiyong. Nice to meet you.” Jiyong said in English, not knowing that three of the girls in the group were fluent in Korean, Loren being one of them. He let go of her hand but still smiled at her.

“Oh crap…” Janelle said now noticing the same thing Alex did minutes earlier.

“And in 3…2…1.” Alex said and Loren fainted as soon as Alex had finished saying one. “Right on cue.”

“Loren!” Matt said and went to go catch her but Jiyong beat him to it.

————

AN: Oh… what happens next? ;) Lol. Cliffhangers rule. ‘cept it’s not really a cliffhanger, but it is at the same time. Did you expect Loren to faint at the sight of Big Bang and Jiyong even though Alex and Janelle kept their cool? I still need to figure out a name for the group. I have a few in mind.

ANYWAY, feedback for this would be lovely!