Hyomin

Our Fates Blade

Hyomin slowly walked up the vast hill to her gang. "Hello." she said to her grandfather. "Hello my pretty. Why have you come? Hyomin in her breath and said "I know Jiyeon and Eunjung are alive. I can feel it." Her grandfather noticed where the talk was ging immediately and turned away. "NO girl. You are to stay here." 

"Im not a child " Hyomin said ferociously.

"Your acting like one"

"You can't blame me. Your too old to understand. Plus your the one who threw me away and they are the only reason why I was still alive when you found me."

"Well then they have been a great use to me-"

"You don't think I know that the only reason you came back for me was because it was possible that I had the tiger's mark!" Hyomin stopped and looked into his eyes intensely. "Well now that youv seen that your right.:" She turned away and said right before she left her grandfather "Youve had your use of me."

 

Hyomin ran with the small belongings that she had. Until she saw a gang heading her way. "." she told herself. She hid from them until they passed by and saw they had blood on their hands. "Well they are definetly violent aren't they she whispered to herself. She watched as one of the elders of the group rode ina small carriage in the middle of them. "At least they have respect." she thought about her grandfather for a moment and said "But he doesnt need any given to him any longer."

Suddenly one of the people in the harsh looking gang stopped and looked in her direction. She watched as the gang moved on without the person. Suddenly the person disapeared.

Hyomin nearly screamed as a hand clamped itself over .

 

HAHA! Who could it be. Don't worry. I think this will be a good reunion.