No

Secrets of a ManMaid

    -back to the present-Baro followed Sandeul into the kitchen. Taken back at the site he was witnessing. Half of the chocolate bunny's head was in his mouth, but he wasn't chewing. It's like, he was frozen. Like, he finally realized what he had done. This was serious shizz now. He spat it back and, and clinged to Baro. Crying all over his shirt. Both of them already soaking wet.

"I'M SORRYY. AAHHHH. I WASN'T THINKING. I DON'T REALLY HATE YOU. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I WAS J-JUS-JUST ANGRY. NNNNNHHH,"

"I know, I know," Baro smiled and patted him on the head. A crash was heard in the room ManlyminhyunRickmaid was in. They both ran in to see just wtf happened. The Maid guy was holding a mop in a fighting stance style. Infront of him were a group of guys.

"Who are these people?"

"Back up. Better yet, go in another room,"

"No, this is my house. Tell me wtf is going on, son,"

"They're trying to take me back..." He mumbled.

"wat chu sayd,"

"Gosh darnit, you're distracting me. Go in another room, I'll promise I'll," One guy was taking a swing, and Minhyun smacked him with the mop. "Explain after,"

Baro dragged Sandeul into the kitchen again. They heard a lot of clashing and things breaking.

"Wow, sounds like a mess they're making in there..." Sanduckie was staring at the poor bunnie that symbolized their relationship. Headless?

"Yeah, good thing we hired a maid, huh,"

"Yeah...wait...."

      It was silent for quite awhile and Baro was about to go check on everything, but that was when Minhyun barged through the door. "Okay, let's make this quic-"

"You're not a real maid and we can fire you and you leave?" Bam, duck sass all aboard.

"Uh, no? I'm a real certified maid. Certified maid in kicking , that is,"

"wat"

    "Let's back up here. When I was a kid, I was taken away from my mother, who might I just add was feline. It explains my gorgeous looks," Deullie scoffed. "I was taken by some ultimate ninja maiddude things. They kept telling me I was a prodigy in cleaning and that I was apart of the maid cult. When I grew up, I fully came to my senses and ran away. Now, they're trying to get me back..."

"Oh god, so is this gonna be a daily thing?"

"No, they're quite lazy and put no effort in trying. The last time this happened was in...uh... May. I think..."

"Think.  Know. There's a major difference between the two, you know?" The mood grew dark.

"No, I think," The lights came back on.

"Shut up,"

"So, anyway, yeah. That's it. BTW, don't go in the living room. That place is a mess. lol," He pulled out a little dust sweeper and skipped off into the room he and the maidninjas made a mess in.

 Sandeul grabbed Baro's shoulders and looked him deep in the eyes and asked him, "DUDE, WTF DID YOU GET US INTO,"
"I didn't know..."

"OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW. You called him by STORK,"

"I'm sorry, but this is going to be interesting and you know it. PLOT MAN. THIS HAS PLOT,"

"Ugh, we can never have normal things,"

"lol. how about no."

"I'm going to bed. This was a lot to take in for one day and it's already," checks his watch, "I don't have a watch on so idk what time it is but," "it's 8:30pm" "yeah that, thanks," He drooply dragged himself to the bed room. Living Baro alone and awake with the Rickmaid...."Wait, no. You're coming to bed with me."

------------------

**idek