It Gets Messy

Secrets of a ManMaid

    Baro came home to his loving wife, Sandeul. He had went to the store and bought a huge box of Cheez-its. He threw the box in the middle of the room. Stared at it awhile before jumping on that thing like a wild Banshee. Sandeul ended up joining in. Ravishing away at was once a harmless box of declicious cheese squares. Now, it is nothing but torn pieces of cardboard and cheesey crumbs.

    They made a huge mess.

"I'm not cleaning this up, you do it,"

"Wah! No!"

"YOU'RE THE WIFE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP,"

"WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I'M THE DUCK,"

"ASDFGHJHGFD"

"QUACK,"

"You know what, let's just hired a maid,"

"Make sure it's not a girl, I don't want you staring at her. Wait, don't make it a cutesy little boy either... You know what, don't even make it human. Nor, robot. Don't even hire anybody,"

"Stfu, I'm calling for one now,"

"Make sure it's ugly,"

Baro then opened a window and stuck his head out. He made the screech of the cleaning services, calling for a maid. A stork gracefully desended from the departed golden clouds. It was holding a potato sack. In that potato sack was a bunch of letters. It read:
"So, you think you're COOL & MESSY enough for one of my maids? WELL? Then call us at: 1--1-1-1-11-11-1-3456754345-6-5676-54!!"
Advertisments...
The next one said,
"limpiamos"
Google translate. You're not going to fool me...
"Best maids ever. k"

         This one  convinced Baro right away. He destroyed all the over ads and gave that one back to the stork. The stork desceneded back into the golden clouds. A doorbell was signalled at the door. That's typically where doorbells are. I wouldn't know, I don't have one.
"I'll get it!" Quacked the wife duck, but Baro just pushed him back.
"I don't want you to murder. Not yet. Wait awhile? Okay, then we can feast," Baro grabbed the door handle. Took a deep breath and hoped it wasn't someone who Sandeul could terminate in the blink of an eye. He really needed someone to clean up the Cheez-its. He opened the door, "" he thought to himself. Of course. A freaking adorable boy. Of course, Baro wouldn't think any of it, but Deullie is one of your stereotypical wifes that get jelly everytime someone cute/hot/y/DAYYYUUMMM/human get's within an 10 meter radius of their hubbies.
            The boy spoke up in the most ball deep voice ever, "Hey, I'm your maid now," He walks straight in and looks around, "Whoa son,.... better pay me well...."
Baro was just about to start talking when Sandeul walked into the room.

"OOOH. HE'S THE MAID BOY. ISN'T HE SO FANCY NOW?"

"Deullie, plz. calm yosel-"

"SOOOO. MR. YMAIDMAN. WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!?!"

"Minhyun,

but you can call me.....

 

MANHYUN,"

--------------------------------

***I have no idea what I'm doing.