Tears of gold

Memories

 

I waked up with Siwon whispered my name. I was really tired from last night. At first, I tried to ignore him, and hoped that he would leave again, but he began shaking softly my arm. "Mira please wake up." He said. Ohh yes. I got awake early in the morning; I was sleeping really well, beside my lover, with his hand around me. I sighed and opened my eyes. "What?" Can't you see I'm sleeping? I thought. "Mira, I need to talk with you, please come up." I sat me quietly up and got off the bed. "What is it oppa?" I said and yawned. "Can you feel something in your stomach?" He asked desperate. "Mmm." I answered. I just wanted to go to bed. "Really? Does it move inside of you?" He asked with really big eyes. "No. I'm just hungry. Nothing else." I said and smiled a tired smile. "Really?" He said, and scratched his back head while awkwardly smiling. "Now, when you know my stomach is okay, can I go to sleep again right?" I asked him, while smiled to him. He looks really cute, when he is scratching his head. "Mmm Mira-ssi. Sorry for making you awake. Actually is there another thing, I need to talk with you about." He said and looked serious. I yawned. “It's okay oppa.” I said. He looked like he forgot what to say. “Uhm, Mira, it’s nothing important.” He said. I nodded and waked to the door. I turned around and saw Siwon stare at me. "Oppa, can you please do me a favour?" I asked him. "Yeeah, what is it?" I looked down at the floor. "Can you please try stop warring so much about me?" I said and walked in to my bed. I leaved Siwon alone. 'I can't stop, when I love you.' He thought.

I couldn't sleep, after I had talked with Siwon. There was coming lots thoughts, about why Siwon came to me, and sounded so serious and worried. And why was he asking me about me stomach? 
I had lain a little beside Sungmin. He looks so cute when he is a sleep. His Cheeks, was big and fluffy, and his mouth, was formed like he was kissing someone. 
I kissed him on the cheek, softly, so I didn't make him awake. He smiled a little, and continued his dreaming.

After a while, did I sit me up beside him, and changed clothes. I walked out and got some juice. It was still early in the morning, and there was about one hour to the other members needed to stop dreaming, and open their eyes. 
I opened my new computer and checked out, what we needed to do at homework for today. This time as I lucky, and didn't need to make any of the homework, because it was the same, I had made in the school with Key. I looked back, at the episode with the girls from yesterday. I tried to calm down my self. Yesterday was a day, where there was happening so much to me. I wouldn't think of this as a bad day. 'Keep calm and carry on.' I thought. "Fighting!" I wisped. "Why aren't you asleep Mira-ssi?" a voice from the kitchen asked. "I couldn't sleep." I said and smiled to the computer. He took some coffee I made, and sat him at the table. "Was it because of me, you couldn't fall to sleep again?" He asked. "No oppa." I lied. He almost closets his eyes and lighted one of his eyebrows.  The Shibrows, I thought and smiled. I really couldn't lie so early in the morning. "But oppa, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked Siwon. "Like you, I couldn't." He said and looked out at the window behind me. I sat a little, and checked webpage’s on my computer. Siwon looked out at the window. Actually was it a bit awkward. I closet my computer, and smiled to him. He didn't notice, so I started talk to him. "It was really nice of you to borrow me a computer, I'm really grateful." I said while smiling to him. He didn't look at me, but answered. "You’re welcome. Good you like it." His one and, where lying beside his cup. "Oppa?" I said, and shook his hand softly. He took his other hand, and laid it in the top of mine, and looked in my eyes. "What is it that makes you so beautiful?" He asked him self. He holds my one hand, and touched my cheek with the other one. I looked fascinating at my face, while touching it. I took his hand, and slowly took it away from my face. "Sungmin." I said and looked down at the table. He realized what he was doing. "Sorry." He said and drank some of his coffee. Something is totally wrong with Siwon today. I stood up, and walked to the sink, took a glass and drank the water I had putted in it. "I'm going to take a bath." I said and walked out. I took a shower, and putted some light make up on. I wondered me about why I had blue eyes, while drying me hair. I hadn't noticed it before, that everyone else had brown eyes in Korea. Again did I thought off me evil sister, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to hit her, but I also wanted to stay away from her. 
Maybe I should say it to Ryeowook, but then he must me worried, because of me. I brushed my teeth and walked to the kitchen again. Everyone was in the kitchen. "Good morning oppas." I said and walked to my glass and drank some water. No one answered. I looked at them. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It’s not anything important." Siwon said in a loud voice. "There is something wrong!" Ryeowook said. "She lives here to! He need to know!" he yelled and sighed. I opened my mouth. I didn't know about I wanted to know. "One of Siwon’s hyungs, past away this morning." Yesung said silent. I opened my mouth, and watched Siwon trying to hold his tears back. "Oh oppa. I'm so sorry." I didn't know what to do. Tears came up to my eyes, and Sungmin took my hand and squeezed it. Siwon saw down, and I started crying. Without a sound, did the tears flow down my cheeks. "Oppa." I sopper. He didn't look at me. He kept looking at the table, where he was sitting, when I walked out 20 min. ago. He said, and tried to hold back his tears. I tried to go to him, and hug him, but Sungmin wouldn't let me go. "Oppa." I said again. He looked at me, with his eyes full of tears. He looked me in my eyes, and I fell like it all was my fault. He saw Sungmin were holding my hand, and quick stood up, and left us all. I heard him yell and smack with the door. "Let him be alone." Leeteuk said, as an answer at all this. I threw my tears away, and looked down. 'Please be okay' I begged. "He doesn’t want to show his feelings in front of you." Leeteuk continued. "He loves you, and don't want to let you see him cry." 
My heart hurt a little, when I heard these words. Sungmin, squeezed my hand, and got away from me. I sat down, and Ryeowook came to me. “Do you really love Sungmin?” He asked quietly. I nodded a little too quickly. He laughed. “I like him really much.” I said and looked him in his eyes. “Like him, but not love him.” He joked. I looked down. Do I really love Sungmin? “Just listen. I do really like Sungmin, and I know him really well. I hope you are being happy with him, but please think about you and Siwon.” I kept look at the table. “You can be together with Sungmin, but you like Siwon to right?” He kept saying. “You even have kissed.” He said. I looked at him with really big eyes. “How do you know?” I distempered loud. “So you have kissed?!” He asked eagerly. I sighed, put began smiling. “I knew it.” He said happy. I tried not to smile. But couldn’t. “And now can’t you stop thinking about him, right?” He asked surely.  I tried to stop again, but blushed. I hided my face. He laughed. "I’m so good!” he sang. “I got the power!” He began, and sang a lot from the song ‘Power’ from B.A.P. Eunhyuk sang it earlier at the week, and danced some awesome dance while singing it. But then came Yesung, and began dancing some really wired dance, so Eunhyuk stopped, and left.

I didn’t come to school; I just was home and clean the house, make dinner and make some homework. Siwon wasn’t coming home, and I was really worried.

At the night, did I sleep with Sungmin again? We kissed a little. In the middle at a tongue kiss, he stopped. He sighed and took his tongue out. “Wasn’t I good enough?” I joked. He smiled. “Your fantastic, but I don’t think this is going to work.” He sighed and I did the same. “Your right.” I said. I think this feeling of something is wrong, was the same thing as he had. “You think?” he asked surprised?  “Yeeah, I think, every time we kiss, a strange feeling is coming.” I said and looked at him in the dark. “For sure? I have exactly the same feeling!” He said out loud. “Then.. We are breaking up?” I asked quietly. “It’s not because of I don’t like you, but I don’t think this would be a nice thing to continue.” He said, while taking my hand. “Sure, I think we need to.” I said and smiled, it’s the best thing. “So now are we just friends?” I asked him. “Yeeah, sure.” He nodded. Actually was it nice, just to have him as a friend, but it was a little strange to lie beside a boy you love, but you just are friend with. “Ohh. Mira, I didn’t want to bring this up, if I knew that was my last kiss.” He pouted cutely. I smiled. “Goodbyes kiss then.” I said, and kissed his cheek. He turned his head, and kissed my lips. ‘Goodbye boyfriend’ I thought. I saw he thought the same. I smiled and he sat up. “Then are you going to sleep alone tonight.” He joked. Alone, with a lots space I thought. I nodded, and looked at Siwon’s bed. “It’s okay, he is coming back, when he knows everybody is asleep. He doesn’t want to show his feelings.” “It must be hard on him.” I said, and god a little sad. He nodded. “I saw your tattoo last night.” I said quietly. He nodded. “What do you think about it?” “Fine with me.” I said. He smiled. “I’m also a badass.” He joked. After 10 minutes, was I alone in the room. Sungmin was going to his own room, and I sat and wrote a text to Siwon.

Oppa, I am really worried. Where are you? I miss you. I deleted it and wrote again. ‘Oppa, where are you? I am awake if you need to talk. Please don’t go around alone in a dark night.’ I send the text, and hoped he would answer soon.
I walked out in the kitchen and drank some water. 5 minutes after rang my phone. “Hi Siwon.” Did I say softly. “Ohh, Miss, can you please come and get your boyfriend, he is drunk, and he keep saying your name.” “Ohh.” I looked around. “Please tell me the place, and I will be there soon.” I said and founded my bag and got my shoes on. I ran to the bus, and hurried me to sit down beside an old woman. I tried to calm down my self, but I was a little scared of he was hurting himself, or someone. “Are you going to you boyfriend?” The women asked me, when she saw I almost jumped on my seat. I shook my head.  “No, ajumma, we are just friends, but he is in trouble.” I said and wished the bus would drive faster. She shook her head. “You love him, don’t you? You wouldn’t go for him and help him, if you were ‘just friends’.” She believed, and smiled. I opened my mouth. She was a smart woman at her age. I stood up, and bowed for the ajumma. “Be safe.” I wished her. “You to” she said, and continued while I was going to the door. “And have a good time with your boyfriend.” I smiled and waved to her. I ran to the bar, and came in. I was scared, because I did never cane to a bar before. In Korea, wasn’t it okay, to come here, so there wasn’t so many bar’s in Korea. I found Siwon with a costumer. “Here we go.” He said and hold Siwon’s arm. “Did he do any troubles?” I asked. “Not anything you want to know, but please take him home now.” He begged me. “Sir, your girlfriend are here, to you home safe.” he said and shook his arm. Siwon, who was really sleepy, smiled when he saw me. “Mira” He sang. “Why are you here?” he asked, really drunk.“ I wanted to make you feel good.” I said. “Don’t take me home.” he said. “They aren’t asleep yet.” I sighed and took his hand, can you go by you self, or do you want me to lift you. I didn’t think I could lift him, and not al the way home. I hoped he could walk. “You can try to take me home now, but after all the others are a sleep, I can go by myself.” he said. Aish, this fool. Why is he stubborn? “Fine.” I sighed. He smiled smug. “But let us get out of here.” I said and gave his hand a sneeze. He came up, and we vacillated out. We slowly came beside the playground, I ran beside, 4 minutes ago. “Let’s sit here.” I said, and sat him on a swing. He smiled to him. I looked a little frustrated at him. “You broke up, right?” he asked. I opened my mouth, and turned around and looked at the city. “How?” Did I slowly say. How did he know? And was I that easy to read. “For me, your mind, is open as a book.” he grinned. “Wait here.” I said.
I came back with something he could drink, so he didn’t get sick tomorrow.
I sat me on the swing beside him, and slowly began talking Japanese. He opened his mouth. “I got adopted. My real mother was Japanese, but then gave me and my sister to a Korean mother.” I said in Korean and sighed. “So you remember?” he said in a serious tone. I nodded, and shook my head, without looking at him. “I remember the car accident, and a little how my childhood was.” I said, and tried to hold my tears back. I didn’t want to say how I my childhood was, because I wanted to hit something.

He was quiet for a long time. I hoped he didn’t say anything to me about this. I looked at the city, the cars, which drove. Home? Maybe to their family. “I hadn’t slept in that day you and Sungmin was sleeping together.” I looked at him, but he looked at the houses in front us. “I couldn’t.” “I tried, but my eyes wouldn’t close. I waited to you were fallen asleep, walked in the room, and saw you and Sungmin, hand in hand.” He breathed in. “When I saw you together, I didn’t fell anything else than pain.” Tears from my eyes, fell down, and I threw them away. “If you’re crying, don’t try to hide, it doesn’t matter.” He mentored. “Why aren’t you crying in front of me?” I sniffed. “I can’t. I’m feeling weak, when others sees me crying.” he said, and I stood up, and walked to him. I sat me in front of him, and looked up to him. “Cry.” I said. “Get it out, we have the hole night.” I said. A tear from his eye, fell down his cheek, and I took his hand. He sniffed. “Don’t try to hold it back. Its okay.” he looked down, and more tears ran down his cheeks. I stood up, and hugged him from behind. It was hurting to se him crying. “It’s okay.” I whispered to his ear. It’s okay.

 

We walked home. There wasn’t that long. After he had cried, I started. I wouldn’t stop. All the tears I had hold back, from that time I was little, came to me now. I felled that I had a lots things to cry over. I couldn’t remember them all, but the sad feeling was there. “Thank you.” He sang, while taking my hand. “Thank you.” I answered. “Thank you more.” He said and looked at me. “Thank you the most.” I said, and stopped walking. He took his forehead to mine. I began breathing really fast. “I need you.” he said. I couldn’t think of anything else. Than him and how his wonderful head touched mine. “Me to.” I said, still breathing really fast. Wonder about he noticed my breath. He smiled to me. His eyes were close to mine. “I love you.” He said softly. I looked in his big brown eyes. He kissed my nose, and took his head away. “I can’t kiss you.” He said and started walking. “I promised my self, that you don’t need to feel bad, just because I love you, and you don’t fell the same way.” I looked at him with big eyes. “Anytime, are you welcome to kiss Me.” he joked. I laughed silent. “Please let me piggyback you home.” He said surprising. I smiled and nodded. I was actually really tired in my feeds. “If you aren’t that drunk.” I joked. He smiled. “We’ll se.” he said and I jumped up at his back. Silent he walked with me at his back. I smiled and swing with my foods a little. “Do you know how beautiful you are then you is smiling?” he asked. I didn’t answer, because I didn’t know what to answer. Instead, I rested my head at his. He laughed. “If you ever would date with someone, how would do?” I asked him, for break the silence. “Hmm, I think I would take her out some nice and silent place, a place where we could be us self.” he smiled before continuing. “A place with sun, and happy people. No stress, just relaxing, and eating dinner. A place where god, made the sun shine.”

“I want to go there.” I said without thinking. “Let’s go there together one time, as friends.” I said quickly. “Mmm, then must I find out something for my date.” he joked. “I love you.” I whispered not high enough to he could hear it. “I love you.” He said. I opened my mouth. ‘Did he hear me?’ he smiled and turned his head, so he looked at me. Suddenly did he fall, he turned around, and so I didn’t get hit by the floor. I screamed. When I opened my eyes, did I see into his really big and brown eyes. “Are you okay?” he asked. “Yes, because of you.” I said, surprised. “Thanks.” I said, and lend slowly forward to his lips. 

 

 

Hi guys!
Sorry for making you wait so long, but here is a long chapter!^^
I know it isn’t really realistic that they are going around at the street, without get noticing of any people, but I don’t want to write something like that.
So what do you think?
Oh and i know the title is a bit strange, but i didnt know what to call it so..(:

Please please please Leave a comment! I really love you if you do so!
 

Saranghae!