Saranghae

Memories

 

We came to the dorms, and saw light in the kitchen; we came in, and saw all the members sitting around the table. “Yah!” Shindong yelled. “Do you know how worried we had been?” I looked down, but saw he talked to Siwon. “How can you just leave us? Can you just be here, and let us help you?” Shindong sighed and Yesung clapped him on his shoulder. “It’s okay, hyung. Siwon are you okay now?” Siwon nodded and smiled. Suddenly, exclaimed Eunhyuk and Donghae “Yaaaah, Mira and Siwon!” They poked each other, and we looked down at our hands, which were holding each other. I blushed, and took my hand away. “Omo, it’s so cute!” Sungmin sang. “Finally! you are perfect together.” Ryeowook comment. Leeteuk nodded and blinked to me. Yesung suddenly stood up. “I forgot to feed my turtles, to night!” He said and ran to his room. “Yah, Mira” Kangin said, and took an arm around my shoulder. “We need to congrats you guys. Tomorrow, are we taking a day free, and holding a party.” He said and swing with his hand in front of me, so I could imagine me a big party. “Ohh yeah, hyung, let’s have a party tomorrow.. After our work.” Leeteuk said. Kangin sighed, and looked at his hyung. “But we have stayed all the night up, because of them!” He said and yawned. Leeteuk smiled. “Then go to bed.” Leeteuk said and walked away. “Hyung!” Kangin said, and ran cutely after him. Siwon laughed silent. I turned around, and hugged him. “Your night is going to be a looong night.” Said Donghae, while hugging Eunhyuk. I blushed and looked at Siwon. “You know I can’t do it, before I marry her.” He said with a smile. Eunhyuk laughed. “I think it’s going to be hard not to...” He joked. “I think they are two to decide it.” Donghae said and they laughed. I smiled, still looking at Siwon’s beauty face. “Maybe.” I whispered. Eunhyuk kissed Donghae on his cheek. “Oh, please get a room.” Siwon joked. Eunhyuk looked at him. “You two.” He laughed, and the walked to their room. I yawned, and took my arm around his hip. “You better go to sleep.” He said with a smile. I yawned before saying something, he gave me a kiss on my forehead, and I blushed. I looked down, and whispered, loud enough to he could hear it. “I’m going to sleep, when you are.” He smiled and followed me to the bathroom. His hand was so hot. Nice~

I brushed my teeth, while look at him in the mirror. Was this a dream, or was an angel standing beside me? He smiled, then he saw I looked at him. I quick looked away. He took my head between his hands, and kissed my nose. I looked on his big brown eyes. They closet, and his lips touched my nose. I smiled, with my toothbrush in my mouth. After brushing teeth’s and change my clothes, I walked to the room. He had sat our beds together, just like in Eunhyuk and Donghae’s room. He smiled, when he saw me. “Do you like it?” I nodded, and laid me down. He took my hand and kissed it. He turned off the lights. I crawled under my quilt. Still with his hand in mine. He kissed my cheek. I Blushed. Blushed more. Thank god, it’s dark, I thought. “Siwon?” I asked the silence. “Mmmm’yes?” He mumbled. “I were thinking of about a nickname to you.” He said. I turned my head, and tried to see witch about he smiled. “Honey.” I blushed, and hide my self. He laughed. “Say it again” I said under the quilt. “Honey, I love you.” He said. I looked at him, I saw his black face. “I. love you more.” I said and he squeezed my hand. “I really want to do it with you.” He said. I saw his cheeks became red. I tried not to be more red, then I already was. “But, I can’t. Sorry.” I shook my head. “It’s okay, baby. I love you no matter what.” He blushed, and looked away. “What?” I didn’t understand why he looked away. “Say it again.” “What??” “No, no that you said before that.” He said still looking away. “It’s okay? Baby.” My eyes came big. Did I say it? I think it just was something I thought! “I love you no matter what.” I whispered. His face came close to mine. He took a stand of hair away, and lend over me. I closet my eyes. Waited on the kiss. His lips against mine. I think there was going a while, when I opened my eyes. He looked at me with a big smile. I looked at him with eyes that could kill. Then I took around his neck, and kissed his lips. I felt his hand on my cheek; he squeezed a bit hard around my neck. I hurt a little, but it was nice to. I felt his muscles, and slowly felt his scapular. A bit sad he had a T-shirt on. I could scream now. He took his head away, and we gasped. I took a big breath. He looks in my eyes, and smiled. He opened his mouth to speak, but I took my hand up to his mouth. He took it away, and lends over me, and kissed my neck. He still hold him self up with his arms. Slowly, kissed he me one place, and he got heavier and heavier. He began taking big breath. Was he asleep? He wasn’t that heavy, over he was a strong man. He smelled so nice. I bite soft in his neck, after kissing it. Vampire. I thought and smiled. Let’s be together forever.

I lifted up in his t-shirt, because he was really hot. He really must be a werewolf, like Jacob black. I thought. I have seen to much Twilight. “Siwon, you are really hot.” I whispered. I didn’t want to make him awake, but I was bobbling as I bathed in lava. So hot! Water please! Anyone? I got an idea, I took his phone, from his pants. Why he had it there, I don’t know, put I took it and opened it. O_O
I saw a picture of me then I was sleeping, as his background. Aish! I looked in his photos and found a picture of him, and changed it to his new wallpaper on the phone. After I rang to Ryeowook. “Oppa?” I whispered. “Yes? Mira, why are you whispering?” “Can’t explain. Come to my room. Hurry!” I waited in years. Finally he came, turned the lights, and started laughing. Just what I Not needs right now. “Heelp!” I whispered. “I’m dying!” He smiled and took a picture of us. “Delete it! And help me!” He walked away, and came again with Sungmin. And then they both started laughing. “Oppa! Help me!” I begged Sungmin. They lifted Siwon off me, and I sighed. “Ohh, Thank you very much!” They looked at me with a Really big smile. “Please don’t misunderstand this.” As an answer they laughed and walked out. I turned around and opened a window. I breathed in the cold air, and sneezed. “Honey, are you okay?” I turned around, and he stood behind me. I nodded. “You are hot.” I said, and kept looking at the stars. “You to.” He said and smiled. “You are warm! And hot.” I said. He back hugged me. I smiled and hold around his arms. “I love you.” He mumbled in my shoulder.

 

We came back, to the bed, and he fell a sleep in my arms. I stoked his hair. He scared a quilt, and it was very comfortable. I felt his breath at me chest. I felt tired, but couldn’t sleep. I kissed his forehead, and closet my eyes. I love you.

 

Hellow!

Sorry for a short chapter.. ._.
Sooo...
What do you think about this chapter?

The last one.. Dam da dam! 
Thank you all for reading this story!
Please try read some of my other fanfics. 

~Saranghae!~