Important Announcement?

In Love

AN/ A filler chapter to keep the story going.

 

Before I forget, Happy birthday to Shindong!  (28/9/12, around 00:00KST here now!!)<3

 


 

Super Junior-Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Hankyung, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun- all gathered at one corner of the school hall, along with the rest of the student body.

 

“What’s so important that everyone has to come here?” said Kangin, clearly annoyed that his nap in class was disturbed. Leeteuk noticed the irritated look on his lover’s face and patted his shoulder softly, making the raccoon smile and soften up a bit.

 

“I don’t know hyung but they disturbed my moment with Hae...” Eunhyuk pouted cutely. Donghae chuckled and wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk from behind, causing the latter to blush. The both of them stayed in this position and flirted. Kyuhyun watched them from the corner of his eyes and facepalmed at their loveydovey-ness. He never understood how the stupid fish and stupid monkey never got tired of each other.

 

“Teuk hyung should know what the announcement is about since he’s the principal’s son right?” Yesung pointed out and all of them (except Eunhae) turned to look at Leeteuk. Leeteuk was stunned at first, but he said he didn’t know. His father didn’t tell him about it.

 

“All of you stupids, it’s probably the music festival again.” Heechul suddenly said. Leeteuk nodded, that could be possible.

 

“The music festival?”  Sungmin looked confused.

 

“Ah yes, the music festival. Let me explain,” he paused and took a deep breath, “ Minnie you were in Taiwan when our school’s Music festival started so I guess you didn’t hear of it. It’s when we, the students of SM Academy, prepare a performance for that special night. At the end of the day there will be a best performing male group/female group award trophy given out. At first the festival was a boring one until there’s the addition of awards which sparked different groups’ competitiveness. And we, Super Junior takes part in the festival.” Leeteuk explained like as if he was a professor of some sort and the rest of them nodded. “I see..thanks Teukkie umma!” Sungmin said cutely, making Teukkie smile.

 

Principal Park arrived and the noisy hall had come to a silence. All of them watched as he made his way up the stage. Even Eunhae.

 

 

“Good morning to you musical and art talented people. Please be at ease, I will just be making a short and quick announcement. As you all know, Summer is coming and this calls for our school’s very own special event!” He announced and paused for awhile as screams and squeals could be heard. The students all knew what that special event would be. ‘Fangirls’ are excited to see their crushes on stage again, while the more famous groups in SM Academy smirked, the time has come.

 

“Yes, it’s our very own Music Festival. This might be a little rushed but it will fall on sometime two weeks later. Groups that wish to perform and fight for the trophy, please sign up before school ends. Practice hard before the festival and may the best group win.” The Principal finished and smiled at the hyped crowd, then walked down the stage. Of course everyone was hyped up now by the sudden announcement. The Music Festival in SM Academy are one of the biggest events in the school!

 

Ryeowook smiled happily, he loved the festival a lot as he could sing for everyone. The rest too, were very excited. Eunhyuk and Donghae were even starting to dance already. Well they were doing some y dance together…. Fangirls cheered. Heechul sighed and covered Ryeowook’s eyes.

 

Leeteuk cleared his throat then stared at his babies seriously. “Meeting, now. ” The rest knew what he meant, they needed some planning for their performance in the Music Festival. Teuk walked away with Kangin following behind him. The two of them strolled to their practice room in school.

 

“Whoa, likaboss man~” Heechul cooed and followed behind Kangteuk with his boyfriend.

 

Kyuhyun pulled the Eunhae couple and dragged them behind Hanchul.

 

While at the back was Sungmin, Ryeowook and Yesung. The three of them chatted as they followed the rest.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“So, what’s the plan?” Hankyung spoke as he played with Heechul’s hair. Super Junior were in their practice room and they had temporarily pulled out a makeshift? meeting table. Everyone’s attention then turned to Leeteuk.

 

“We’ll split into two groups again, K.R.Y shall sing while the rest of us do pop.” Leeteuk told them.

 

“Pop? But umma… I haven’t been dancing for awhile.” Sungmin said looking like a lost bunny. Leeteuk looked at him and seemed to be pondering on something.

 

“Ming can sing well and play the piano, I think he can join Wookie Kyu and I.” Yesung pointed out. Kangin nodded, “That’s right.” Ryeowook also added on, “I saw Minnie hyung singing before too.” He said referring to the time he first met Sungmin. The others also nodded in agreement as they all knew Sungmin liked singing a lot. Except for Kyuhyun, who seemed to look at Sungmin and crossed his arms, saying softly, “He can sing? I thought he could only spazz about pink all day…”

 

Leeteuk smiled and clapped his hands. “So there’ll be K.R.Y.S in one performance, then the rest of us in another alright? My kids, we will need to practice harder to win the trophy for this year. We have to win.” He said with a burning desire in him.

 

Eunhyuk suddenly sprung up from his seat, startling everyone, Donghae especially, as Donghae was cuddling him earlier on. Eunhyuk raised his fist up high in the air and smirked. “We’re sooooooooooooooooooo going to win!”

 

There was a moment of silence before everyone started to chuckle. Donghae giggled at his boyfriend’s foolishness and pulled him to a hug. Then they started their PDA and everything well you know what I mean…

 

Sungmin and Yesung frantically threw their hands over to cover Wookie’s innocent (or maybe not so innocent already) eyes as Wookie was sitting in between them. “Ahemmmm. Coughcough.” The others cleared their throats. EunHae faces were all red as everyone was watching them (except Wookie), but that didn’t stop them from making out because they just can’t resist each other.

 

It was until Hanchul decided to stand up and pull the two of them away. Hyukkie and Hae both pouted as Heechul glared at them and made them sit one on each end of the room. “Stay!”

 

 EvilKyu cheered and filled the room with his evil laughter. “This means punishment for EunHae, no kissing, no touching, no until the meeting is over” he smirked.

 

Heechul went back to his seat and tapped his fingers on the meeting table impatiently, catching everyone’s attention. “Anyways yea we’re so going to win. But even if we don’t win, we have to at least beat those SHINee jerks.”

 

 

“SHINee? Onew, Key… Jonghyun, Minho and…Tae…?” Sungmin said as he tried recalling the names. “Taemin.” Hankyung nodded at him but Sungmin was confused. “Aren’t they our friends…?”

 

“Well they were. Notice past tense.” Heechul snickered. But Sungmin still had that confused look on his face.

 

“We had always been nice to them as they were our dongsaengs, but they were pissed that we always won the trophy in the music festival instead of them so they started some war with us. Initially we didn’t want to go into war, but they’re really so annoying that I went why not.” Heechul explained for his boyfriend, raising his fingers to make open and close inverted commas in the air for ‘war’.

 

Sungmin couldn’t believe it. “But they’re so sweet and nice last time I saw them…”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head. “You said it yourself, ‘last time’. Those jerks, you should see it for yourself and you’ll understand what Heechul mean.” Sungmin looked blank. Apart from Yesung and Suju, he did share a close relationship with SHINee in the past. What happened to his SHINee dongsaengs?

 

Ryeowook stared at Sungmin with concern. While in the background things like “YAH CHO I’M YOUR HYUNG!” could be heard, most probably coming from Heechul, teaching his dongsaeng to use formalities again. Like they haven’t lectured Kyu enough about formalities… that brat just wouldn’t listen.

 

Leeteuk smiled sheepishly at the sudden bang from his boyfriend. He understood clearly. As mentioned earlier Kangin had his nap disturbed in class so he’s sleepy. And then there’s Heechul and Kyu arguing (actually Hankyung and Heechul vs Kyu, since Hannie had to help his boyfriend) which obviously irritated Kangin. Leeteuk clapped his hands awkwardly, putting a hand on Kangin’s shoulder. He looked up at everyone and with a final sigh he said, “So anyways kids…we have to win.”

 

 

~

 

“Music festival again…” Minho sighed.

 

Taemin nodded. “It’s here…hyungs, does that mean we’ll lose again?” he muttered, causing Key to glare and snicker at the youngest.

 

Are you kidding me Taem? We’ll lose again? NO. We won’t lose!”

 

Taemin pouted sadly at his hyung’s scary glare.

 

“But Key, didn’t you said that last year too, but we still lost to Suju?” Minho pointed out. Key hissed, clenching his fist and almost throwing it at Minho’s face. He hated to admit that everytime they would lose to Super Junior. Among the male groups in SM Academy, Super Junior is the most famous one being first to everything, and SHINee would always be second in everything.

 

Luckily Jonghyun was there to hold Key back. “Chillax bro, chillax.”

 

Key rolled his eyes, then looked at Onew who was helping himself to chicken, chicken and more chicken. He sneered. “And why are you sitting there not giving a , Onew?”

 

Onew looked up, still devouring the chicken wing in his hands. He was sitting like a boss with packets of chicken around him. He continued to fill his stomach, ignoring Key.

 

And this made the latter go furious. Key slapped his own forehead and dramatically throws his hands in the air. “Here I am, so anxious about our future and the leader there is eating chicken, chicken and CHICKEN!! Why is he even the leader…”

 

Minho and Taemin struggled to hold Key back as hard as possible in case Key does something evil to demolish Onew’s chicken. Jonghyun thought for awhile then said, “Listen. They win because of their dance, Shindong helps them to choreograph. If we’re able to get Shindong’s on our side I’m sure we can win!  I mean c’mon our skills aren’t that bad compared to Suju.” He said, thinking that his vocals doesn’t even lose to K.R.Y anyway.

 

Onew immediately looked up from the mention of Shindong. Taemin protested, “We did try to get Shindong on our side last year but Onew hyung refused to give him chicken…” That was true. They did bargain with Shindong, and well… Shindong didn’t want to help them as he was loyal to Suju. Shindong knew Onew’s love for chicken so he told them that he’ll help them if Onew gives him unlimited supply of chicken, knowing that Onew definitely wouldn’t agree to this condition.

 

Back to reality. Key turned to Onew, saying something like they should bargain with Shindong again and let Shindong have Onew’s chicken or something. This made Onew jump up immediately, wrapping his arms around his packets of chicken and ‘protecting’ them.

 

“No No No! No one’s taking away my chicken! Don’t take away my chicken! You evil little chick!” He glared at Key. Jonghyun tried to suppress a chuckle.

 

Key wanted to cry out of anger. It was like they had to babysit their leader. All Onew thought was chicken chicken and more chicken, not even focusing on their target: To beat Suju in at least something. He scratched his head out of frustration then sighed. “Any other plans guys…?”

 

At this moment, five girls burst into SHINee’s practice room. They each went to their boyfriend’s side – Amber to Key, Luna to Jonghyun, Krystal to Minho, Sulli to Taemin and finally poor Victoria to Onew, because obviously Onew loves chicken more than Victoria.

 

Krystal had an evil smirk on her face as she sat on Minho’s lap. “Oppas, we have a plan.”

 

The guys immediately looked up and stared at her, except for Onew who was still having a feast. Krystal gestured for the guys to lean in so that she could explain the plan to them. Then they sat back after Krystal was done with her explanation.

 

Key excitedly clapped his hands, it sounded fun. But Jonghyun shook his head, he didn’t seem to agree with the plan. He looked at the rest intently, “You all know EunHae is inseparable.”

 

Krystal stood up. “Yeah we did think about that. Well, Jessica unnie dated Donghae before. I know how he’s like. Trust me, it’ll work.”

 

Jonghyun didn’t look convinced but just shrugged it off. Key smirked. “Suju is going down.”

 

 

 

And Onew continues to munch, it’s not like he gives a .