You like Ryeowook, right?

In Love

After two days of weekend, they're back to school ^~^

 

17&18 years study in the same class, (Wook, Kyu, Min, Ye, Hyuk, Hae)

19&20 in the same class. (Teuk, Kang, Kyung, Hee)

 


 

-The Next Day, In School-

 

Mrs Kim turned to the class. “So class, we have a new student today, not really new but yeah.” She clapped her hands and on cue, Sungmin entered the class.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sungmin inmida.” Sungmin greeted, smiling brightly. The girls in the class squealed.

 

“Shisus it’s Sungmin oppa!”

“Kyaaa our aegyo king is back!!”

“Where did you go oppa!!”

“We missed you!!!”

 

Sungmin waved and smiled at them. Since he is a part of Super Junior, he is very popular in SM Academy. And since he’s so cute, he had the most fangirls last time….and probably still has…

 

“Alright, that’s enough girls. Sungmin, you can take the seat beside Kyuhyun.”

 

Sungmin nodded and went to the empty seat beside Kyu.

 

“And Eunhae over there, for I don’t know how many times I’ve asked already, can you two gay s please stop making out.” Mrs Kim rolled her eyes at the couple who were at the back of the class.

 

“Arrasso songsaenim.” Eunhyuk muttered out but continued making out with Donghae. Mrs. Kim placed a hand over her head and decided to just ignore them and go on with the lesson.

 

“OK class, I’ll be giving out these worksheets, Physics and Chemistry, just complete them with your partner beside you. Once you’re done go to the hall, there’s an important announcement.” She said and started to hand out the worksheets. “Ne songsaenim.” The class answered.

 

 

~

 

 

“Hyung, I don’t know how to do this question. Can you teach me?”

 

 

 

“Hyungie~?”

 

 

 

“Hyung…….”

 

 

“Yeye hyung!!” Ryeowook shook Yesung.

 

 

‘… what did he say earlier on? , Kim Jongwoon. You stared at him like a ert in class again. ty .’

 

“Huh??” Yesung slapped himself and asked.

 

“Are you OK hyung??” Ryeowook asked in shock that his hyung slapped himself. Yesung nodded sheepishly.

"Umm I just need help with this question…” Ryeowook points at a particular question.

 

 

“Oh sure Wookie, I’ll teach you”

 

 

 

~

 

 

“Are you ing serious” Kyuhyun said, his eyes in disbelief. His eyes scanned Sungmin and his belongings. Everything was pink! Everything was freaking pink with a fluffy bunny on top. He then remembered what Heechul said two days ago when Sungmin moved in. His love for pink isn’t a joke.

 

Sungmin looked up from fliping through the worksheets Mrs Kim gave out. “Huh?”

 

“Did pink panther suicide all over you or something… Are you like gay for pink?”

 

“What’s wrong with pink?!”

 

“Gay….”

 

“Pink is nice!” Sungmin pouted.

 

“It’s gay.” Kyu scoffed

 

“Pink is—“

 

“Gay.”

 

Sungmin didn’t reply and continued to attempt the Chemistry worksheet. The two sat in silence for awhile until Kyuhyun spoke in attempt to destroy the awkwardness.

 

“So…how’s the weather?” 

 

Sungmin snickered.

 

“Anyways, I am kinda surprised that you’re actually the maknae.”

 

“Everyone says that. You thought Ryeowookie was the maknae?”

 

“Yeah… you’re evil, he’s cute. He suits that maknae image more..” Sungmin said as his mind trails off with the image of Wookie.

 

“Since he already holds that cute innocent image, I take the evil one.”

 

“Mmhmm..” Sungmin replied and they continued doing their respective worksheets in silence.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly leaned in closer to Sungmin causing the latter to get shocked. Sungmin could feel Kyuhyun’s breath on him and he chuckled awkwardly. Kyu laughed.

 

 

“You like someone among us, don’t you?” He whispered teasingly in Sungmin’s ear. “Hmm... it’s Wookie isn’t it?”

 

“..Huh?” Sungmin said softly, but enough for the younger to hear.

 

 

“You like Ryeowook, right? Kim Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun repeated. He grinned when he saw the older blushing madly, his favourite colour pink was filling up his whole face.

 

 

Kyuhyun smirked. At first he was just asking that question out of fun and maybe curiosity since as a genius he was, he could kind of tell that Sungmin liked Ryeowook. But Sungmin actually gave him an answer. He understood what that blush from Sungmin meant, it was obvious Min had a crush on Wook. 

 

 

“Relax, I was just kidding…” Kyuhyun chuckled and turned his attention back to the assignment.

 

 

 

Sungmin didn’t reply, but he couldn’t drive away that blush on his cheeks.

 

 

 

~

 

 

/Sungmin’s POV/

 

 

 

“You like Kim Ryeowook, right?” 

 

Ugh… . shut up. Just shut up.

 

 

“You like Kim Ryeowook. Kim Ryeowook. Kim Ryeowook. You like Kim Ryeowook, right? Kim Ryeowook.”

 

 

Shut up!

 

 

“You like Kim Ryeowook, right? Kim Ryeowook.”

 

 

Ugh! I slapped my forehead.

 

 

That question bombed by the evil maknae continued to haunt me. They replayed in my mind again and again. I don’t know, I don’t know what this is that I’m feeling. “You like Kim Ryeowook, right? Kim Ryeowook.” I touched my cheeks, it felt hot. Not only that… my whole body felt really hot. And my heart was pounding against my chest loudly.

 

 

What does this mean…?

 

Well that day I met Wookie, which was just two days ago, he seemed really cute to me. I was instantly attracted by his cuteness. At first I thought I would only see him simply as a younger brother, but these two short days changed that idea. Sure I do see him as a younger brother, but part of me doesn’t want to stay just like this. I want it to be more than just this.

 

The truth is, he reminds me of Henry, my first love. He’s cute like Henry. No, I think he is much cuter than Henry.

 

I met Henry in China. We fell in love with each other, but we were young and stupid. We broke up after some couple problems. Afterwards we stayed as friends, and now best friends. I told myself after this relationship I won’t let myself fall in love that easily anymore. I don’t want to hurt people easily. You have to admit that in love there is bound to be people getting hurt here and there, somewhere.

 

But Kim Ryeowook. There is just something so special about him. I don’t know, I just feel like I have the need to protect him.

 

It is true that love hurts, but I don’t want to see the fragile him getting hurt by other people. Because…

 

Because even though Kyu might just be kidding, but I think he’s right,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I think I like Wookie.

 

 

 

“Yah Sungmin!” it was only then I realised Kyuhyun was shaking me. “Huh? Sorry, what is it?”

 

 

“What is it? We’re running out of time and here you are spacing out. Hurry and finish up the Chem worksheet so that we can get our outta here. EunhaeYeWook went to the hall already.”

 

 

I looked around and sure enough, they were gone. Well half the class were gone too. I wonder what important announcement there is at the hall.

 

 

“Ppalli! Ppalli!”

 

“Arrasso, arrasso.” I said and hurriedly finish up the damn worksheet.

 

 


Lols, KyuMin's really awkward, but Kyu figured out Min likes Wook!

"How's the weather" - when my friends and I get awkward, we randomly pop this question. XD

 

There's still many more chapters to come.. 

I'll try to update again this Friday!

*Poofs*