" I WILL NOT HOLD YOU BACK"

I dedicated this story for my noona: "AllAboutWoo"

*Blue font is for nichkhun's mother and red font is for wooyoung's mother and green for wooyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I heard my son and your son will be married"

 

"yes"

 

"Aren't you against them?"

 

"No"

 

"You are lying, right?"

 

"No, I am not lying"

 

"I heard you didn't make any problems and just accepted it. is that true?"

 

"Yes. that's true"

 

"How... could you have accepted it so simply? Such a horrendous thing?"

 

"we only thought of one thing, nichkhun's eommeoni. Our child, wooyoung has already suffered so much loneliness and misery. So as his family, let's not add to his hardship"

 

"Was it that... was it that simple to do?"

 

"It wasn't simple for us either. Our hearts were crush as much as they could have been and experienced a shock beyond what words can descibe. I heard your family is still struggling to accept it."

 

"Our family is not your average family, My husband is in position to be the next chancellor of the university and all the members of the family on both sides are well-known themselves. And it is impossible to have a son like that in our family. IT MUST NEVER HAPPEN"

 

"Then, what will nichkhun do?"

 

"He needs to wake up and return to his rightful place, my son was married, even had a daughter. and lived a normal life"

 

"Yes"

 

"He was in the process of reconciling with my daughter-in-law. I asked your son, in no uncertain terms to leave my son alone. HE promise me he would and now, what unbelievable development is this..."

 

"Nichkhun's eommeoni-"

 

"I don't care if your family accepts the situation but for you also accept my son... How could you not discuss this with us? isn't that wrong?"

 

"What is so wrong about that?"

 

"You don't know? they say they're getting married!"

 

"I know. Is there a problem with that?"

 

*Nichkhun's mother was shock*

 

"THEY'RE BOTH OVER 30 YEARS OLD, WE HAVE NO INTENTION OF INTERFERING WITH THE DECISION THEY MAKE IN THEIR OWN LIVES. WHEN THEY'RE TOGETHER. THEY'RE AT PEACE AND HAPPY"

 

"That's just not something that can happen to our family. If he would only just stop being so selfish, he and his family can live acceptable lives. Why would he insist on living a life of finger-pointing and snickering by others? Why must he do that?"

Nichkhun's mother stand up

 

"I will turn my son back to normal. I will never give up!!!"

 

Nichkhun's mother exited the house and faced wooyoung. 

 

"You promised me that you will never meet nichkhun again right?"

 

"Yes I promised that."

 

"Why are you breaking your promise? WHY?"

 

"It is because... It is-"

 

"Promised me that you will leave nichkhun for good, and live your life as a normal person"

 

"that promise..."

 

"Yes... promised me!!!"

 

"i can't give it to you, even victoria is here and get him. I WILL NOT HOLD HIM BACK, I WILL NOT!!!"

 

Wooyoung walk to his mother, who is standing in-front of her house, waiting for her son comeback. "Let's go and sleep" Wooyoung's mother said it, "we should have to rest". then they went back to their own room and rest.

Wooyoung hold out his cellphone and texted nichkhun. 
"you're mother was here, 3 to 4 minutes after she leave. I don't have enough courage to tell what i've said to her. We should me tomorrow at my apartment at the morning"

Nichkhun replied, "Tell me, what did my mother told you! I am uncomfortable here, knowing nothing about your conversation tell me!!!"

Wooyoung turned off his phone and trying to fall asleep, but there so many things going throught to his mind, confusing him about their present situation. but all the things that going back and forth, he hold something in his mind; I will never hold you back to victoria I swear. and he treasured the dearest person to his heart; Nichkhun buck Horvejkul, that he and him will be marrying each other soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So, How's my update? I got bored in my house doing nothing and it just pop out in my mind that i should've doing my update and 'voila" here it is.. I hope you like it.. hehehe. comment and subscription to the author is well more appreciated thank you and I hope it fulfill your patient a little bit...