Scene 1

I dedicated this story for my noona: "AllAboutWoo"

 

Nichkhun and wooyoung are playing in the bed, tickling each other. The younger put his hand over in the thai prince’s waist and nichkhun can’t help but to burst out. Unfortunately, nichkhun  escaped from the bind of wooyoung and took the opportunity to revenge, he putted his hand in the underarm of wooyoung and he tickled him aggressively that made both wobbled and unbalanced, then they fell resulting into a strident bang on the mahogany floor.

Nichkun was on top of wooyoung, who is strongly staring the younger in his orb that leaves wooyoung a big questioned mark on his head ‘Why does nichkhun staring him so intense’ then suddenly nichkhun spoke, “You know wooyoung, I recently  noticed that you have-“ khun was halted by his thought that, wooyoung only confer him as his older brother.

“Khun are you okay?” the younger looked to the thai prince’s hazel brown eye, ‘Oh, never mind” khun replied and then, total silence.

They didn’t moved even a single bit, the position did not changed. Out of a blue, wooyoung leaned and pecked the lip’s of the other man, that leave nichkhun in the middle of shock. Wooyoung’s glance was diverted, avoiding the gaze of nichkhun. “Why did you do that?” , “no-nothing” wooyoung’s sentence was shuddered and he felt a little bit uncomfortable position, however, his feeling was totally subsided, leaving nothing as nichkhun put his lips down to wooyoung’s one. The younger’s eyes widen, yet he closed it slowly, appreciating the moment.

The kiss was tender, caring and passionate. Wooyoung wrap his hand on the back neck of nichkhun to deepened their kiss, the thai prince’s put his hand on the waist of the younger, then they rolled over, making wooyoung on the top of nichkhun. They separated their kiss ‘cause of the need of oxygen.

“what was that for?” wooyoung didn’t replied instead, he put his head in the neck of nichkhun. Khun can’t help but to smile towards to the younger’s reaction.

*After some years*

Nichkhun was sitting on the bench, both arms laid and head was thrown backward, reminiscing all the memories made by them; Wooyoung and nichkhun. The Thailand prince was in the park, that day was his day-off from his work and their date. Suddenly someone’s hand grab the thai prince’s face and landed a peck in nichkhun’s lips.

“there you are,” nichkhun stood up and turned around. “So, where are we going?” Wooyoung questioned the older. “ secret, let’s go, shall we?” Nichkhun get his key and then he pointed it to his car, Nichkhun open the door for wooyoung “thank you” wooyoung sat down besides the driver srat and nichkhun went to his seat and then he drived.

It is already 7:30 pm when they arrived, “wow” wooyoung was owe in the view, and they entered. Nichkhun snap, giving a signal to the waiter to prepare something.

They walked straight to the large room occupying a single table and two chair colored silver and white. The waiter pull the chair, offering a sit to wooyoung. Nichkhun continue to walk and sat down. The waiter bowed down and served all the meal.

“khun, you know I got jealous every time I see two people already married.” Nichkhun stayed in silence, “Khun, I love you and I know that you know how much I loved you” the Thailand prince forcing himself not to talk. And they started to eat.

“Oh, I forgot.” Nichkhun said it out of a blue that made wooyoung looked him, Then he snap. Two men carrying a violin and the thai prince snap two times and they started to play a melodious harmonic music. “Wooyoung, can I dance with you?” Nichkhun offered his hand and wooyoung gladly helf the hand and stood up and they dance slowly.

“baby” nichkhun muttered but received no response from wooyoung, then suddenly nichkhun get something on his pocket then he knelt down, opening a cube box containing a silver ring.

“In sadness and bliss, In tragedy and peace, I ask you. Will you be mine forever?”

Wooyoung did not know how to response according tot the situation, his mouth was frozen in ‘o’ shaped. The man, who was kneeling on the ground, was waiting for the answer of the younger.

Wooyoung’s tears suddenly fell from his face sliding to his cheeks, leaving a faint liquid line, and through his smiling lips. Wooyoung took a deep breath and, he nodded.

Nichkhun can’t help but to stand up and hug wooyoung so tight.

 

~Through day and night, light and dark, hard times and sweet, I am very happy~

Wooyoung break the hug and slap nichkhun, khun put his hand on his cheeks rubbing it to sooth the pain, “Why?” , “I’m just confirming if this isn’t a dream, I don’t wanna feel pain khun.” Wooyoung suddenly leaned forward landing a kiss on nichkhuns.

That kiss is a sign of seal that no once can break them.

~~~~~~~

Okay, so Thank you for bearing with me with this crappy first chapter.... I was planning to do some tripe chapter in different point of view and situation... and Last one is on the description... thank you