Hello and Thank You

I'll help you remember

Please read the prologue before proceeding to read the rest of the story! Click here to read Prologue


 

The day came. One that Sehun had been avoiding ever since his volunteer spoke of it.

“I hate this place, noona.” He pouted, stomping his feet and shaking his head violently. The 30 year-old lady sighed, slipping her hand into his hand to give him a reassuring squeeze.

“You haven’t even went in, how do you know how’s this place like?”

“The look of it scares me- No. I’m not scared! Not scared at all! I’m brave, Jae Hee noona!” He waved both his hands in front of his chest, protesting that he was a brave and fearless boy.

The volunteer, Jae Hee showed him a soft and tender smile. “I know you’re brave Sehun-ah, I’ve known you’re brave ever since the day I first saw you.”

Jae Hee glanced at the watch on her wrist, “It’s time, Sehun. I got to go too.”

Sehun fumbled with his backpack’s straps while taking quick breaths. “Can you send me off?”

She nodded, grinning. Then walked by his side to the doors of the school gate.

 

 

***

Sehun entered the school after watching his noona dashing to her car, probably late for work again. He his lips nervously, glancing around the hallway. Everyone was staring at him, he even saw a couple of females whispering to each other while looking at him.

“Why?...” He halted in his steps when he realized he was surrounded by a group of girls. His grip around his backpack’s straps tightened immensely and he was deaf to whatever the girls were speaking or shouting to him about. He had no clue about whatever was happening then.

*What's happening? Do they not like the sight of me?* He lowered his head when he finds his eyes misty and wet.

“I’m not scared…” He muttered to himself with swallows in between. “I’m not a crybaby... I’m not-“ He paused, wiping away the tears in his eyes and quickly made his way forward without even looking up.

*I’m supposed to find the principal. Noona told me to go to the principal office…* Sehun lifted his head, his eyes darting from door to door, not sure if either of them led to the principal office.  He walked further forward a bit and then, he sees a boy entering a particular door.

Sehun’s instincts told him to follow and so he did.

He entered immediately after he had knocked on the door. A man was seated behind an oak colored table that had stacks of papers on top of it. He was speaking to the male Sehun had seen earlier on.

"So when are you-" The man stopped talking and faced Sehun, nodding as a form of greeting.

“Good morning…” Sehun greeted, rather softly. He bowed and made his way forward, not daring to look at the male beside him nor the man behind the table.

“I-I’m Oh Sehun…” He introduced, almost inaudible. Sehun glanced up for a brief moment before staring at the table again. He realized that the man had a rather cold expression on and he did not like it one bit.

“I see… You’re the new student. I’m Principal Jang-“ The principal paused and Sehun saw the man’s hand moving around the table, apparently handing something to the other male beside him. “Luhan is in the same class as you are. He will bring you there and show you around the school. Class is starting soon, please leave now.”

Sehun nodded to the principal before stealing a glance at the boy, Luhan. Sehun raised his eyebrows when he sees the boy in front of him. The boy had rather large eyes and had a prettier face than his Noona, or rather most of the girls he saw a moment ago. While eyeing the latter, Sehun suddenly tilted his head to the side and frowned. The latter grew uncomfortable under the taller male's stare and hence, self-consciously felt his cheeks to see if there was anything on them.

*Nothing...?* The latter then decided to shrug the thought off.

“Hello, you must be Sehun. I’m Luhan.” He greeted with a rather small smile that disappeared a second after it appeared.

Instead of greeting the latter back, Sehun scratched his head and asked, “Why do you sound so weird… And why do you look weird?”

“I’m Chinese… Not a Korean?” Luhan replied, rather surprised at the way the male approached. *So that was why he was staring at me?-* Luhan glanced at the taller guy, subconsciously looking at the clock above him.

“We’re going to be late if we don't leave now. Go."

Sehun nodded, letting the other male’s words sink in. *Chinese… Like those Chinese dumplings?*

 

 

***

“- there in front are the toilets and opposite it, is the janitor closet.” Luhan pointed then turned and climbed up the stairs without realizing that Sehun wasn’t following him…

Sehun stood rooted to the ground, staring at the interaction between a female student and a male student. The male had his arm wrapped around the female’s waist and they were walking towards the janitor’s closet, totally unaware that there was someone else in that area. The couple halted in front of the door and Sehun sees the female standing on her tippy toes to put her lips onto the male’s lips, then the both of them entered the closet.

Sehun walked towards the door, he didn’t know what the female did to the male student just now. “I need to ask… That’s what noona always say. Ask when in doubt.”

He placed his hand on the door knob but just then, someone pulled him back.

“What are you doing!?” Sehun turned and saw that it was the Chinese Dumping guy, Luhan.

“I wanted to know what the girl did to the boy…”

“Huh…?” Luhan stared at the taller male, his head tilted up so that he could see the latter better. He raised his right eyebrow, unsure if the boy was pure stupid or just crazy. Why would he want to enter the room to find two persons making out intensely just to ask a damn question? What's more, the consequences are terrible.

Sehun looked away from the Chinese boy and stared at the floor, scratching his head at the same time. “Why did the girl put her lips onto the boy’s lips?”

The baffled Luhan choked on his saliva that he was swallowing, this time both his eyebrows were raised. He eyed Sehun, trying to find any traces of seriousness in his eyes - and Luhan did.

He opened his mouth but closed it back.

"So why?..." Sehun asked.

“It’s just a form of gratitude. It’s like saying thank you to someone.” Luhan said, thinking that the boy was just joking.

“Oh…”

 

 

Sehun frowned as he scribbled down whatever the teacher had wrote on the whiteboard. He was seated at the back of the classroom with Luhan just by his side, also busy trying to copy down whatever the teacher had asked them to write.

“Oops!” Sehun accidentally knocks one of his pencils off the table. He was about to reach for it when the male beside him had already picked it up.

“Here you go…” The Chinese boy said, and then bent forward to place the pencil on Sehun’s table.

Luhan puts the pencil on Sehun’s notebook, careful to not let it roll down.

“Luhan-“ The addressed responded by turning to where Sehun was. And the next thing he knew, Sehun had his lips placed onto his own.

But before Luhan could register how Sehun's lips felt like, the latter had already pulled away.

“Thanks Chinese Dumpling!” Sehun thanked cheerfully without a hint of bashfulness and then returned to writing his notes, leaving a very dazed Luhan behind.

The Chinese boy’s eyes widened only after the peck from the other male. He leaned against the back of his chair and stared into mid-air. The burning he felt on his cheeks only told him he was blushing madly.

“Oh my gosh…” He muttered in chinese. Then, he subconsciously placed his fingers over his lips.

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait!

How was it? I'm trying to write it well despite the fact that (writing) is still really alien to me. Alien~

 

But these two made me write it

CAN YOU NOT- DO THAT IN PUBLIC!?

 

*Did someone say something?- Oh, it's just me...*

 

 

Me:

 

I guess he knows Sehun is so hawt and all, that everyone loves him.

 

Because even his bestfriend does

 

And the all too cheerful guy

 

Even the Sunny Egg's Bacon

 

 

But sometimes Sehun goes...

 

So Luhan does the Gangnam Style to Sehun to get him back

                                                                                      And it helps.

 

 

HAWT GUYS ON THE LOOSE...

 

Until this:

 

 

There'll be some baekyeol in this story too, hehe~

 

Come here sweetie~

 

 

Thank you to those who waited so long for me to update this! ><

 

Bye~ Subscribes and Comments are always loved <3