Part 4

A Girl He Wants to Know

 

Well, that was what he thought but not what he needed. The next nights, he ended up sitting at the same table in the café Yoona working just to have a glimpse of her working. Sometimes when he had luck, Yoona will serve him. It’s not just nights, even in the mornings, in his way to YG quarters, he usually stopped by at the florist shop Yoona worked at to see her. He seriously had fights within himself because he knew it’s so not him to waste the night in a small café. GD usually spent the nights working on his music or enjoying the time in night clubs around Seoul. But still, he denied his feeling for her believed that it was just a temporary feeling.

One thing that made him happy was he knew that Yoona was one of his fans. He sometimes saw her humming his songs while she’s cleaning the tables. That eventually heightened GD’s spirit to face his day the next day. As for Yoona, the presence of GD there already noted but still she didn’t know the identity of the mysterious guy. He always did the same thing, ordered the same drink and read the same magazine but he she never asked.

 

 

One night as usual, GD went to the café and did what he usually did. He felt so calm and happy just to look at Yoona’s face. But then his imagination interrupted with the presence of a handsome tall guy. From the way he dressed, GD believed he’s also a student around Yoona’s age. The guy approached Yoona who seemed surprised by his visit there. And GD can see how uncomfortable Yoona was when the guy held her hand. Unknowingly, GD already crumpled the magazine in his hand looking how casual that guy touched Yoona’s hand eventhough Yoona kept pushing him. He really wanted to stand up and go beat the guy up but the title that he held will be at stake. This was one of the disadvantages for being a celebrity. He really couldn’t stand the view in front of him so he went out from the café while cursing himself. He knew the guy wouldn’t do anything bad to Yoona since there were still customers in the café but his pride hurt badly.

 

All this while, he never imagined Yoona will have guys surrounded him. He knew he was a fool for denying his feeling and even delaying his move on her. A beauty like Yoona of course attracted so many guys that maybe better than him. With much despair, he went home while thinking on how he could approach Yoona and who knows, make her his.

 

It’s been 3 days since GD didn’t come to the café that made Yoona wondering. It’s not like she knew him but who wouldn’t notice the absence of a regular weird customer. And it’s also been 3 days since Yong Guk, her schoolmate visited her every night in the café trying to make her agree to be his girlfriend. She actually felt uncomfortable with guys but Yong Guk never understood her. She was having so much problems at that time with university kept demanding school fee from her, books that she needed to buy and even her landlord that kept knocking her door for the rental payment. In short, she really had trouble with financial and she had no time for love life.

 

One night, when she already finished her job at the café and readied to close the café since she was the last person, she found an advertisement of job right in front of the café’s door. It was strange since the flyer was laid there and not pasted on the wall like they usually did. She picked up the flyer and read it. It was about a house maid advertisement and the payment was quite high if compared to her current jobs’ payments. The details of the job were attractive as well because the place located not really far from her home and the working hour was quite short.

Should I try?

 

 

 

 

Yoona felt so nervous when she already arrived in front of the apartment door of the said address. She double-checked her appearance with a small mirror she had in her handbag before she pushed the button beside the door. After a minute of waiting the door finally opened itself. She doubted whether to just enter or not but since no one was coming to get her in the front door, she carefully she went into the apartment that in her opinion so huge and elegant but silent. She couldn’t see anyone in the house because she thought the apartment belonged to a family.

 

“Please sit first”

There was someone in the apartment but Yoona still didn’t see him. She was actually quite afraid because the one who will employ her was a guy. She really hoped that the apartment belonged to a family’s and not a single man. It will cause her so much troubles later.

“Nehh”

Only God knew how much she was shaking due to her nervousness. Somehow she had the feeling that the job was not the usual one. While waiting on the sofa, her eyes caught something on the table in front of her. There laid the familiar yellow notes and in the middle of the table, there’s a vase that filled with sunflower. Yoona couldn’t believe her eyes so she slowly picked up of the notes and no doubt it was her writing. And the vase, it’s impossible for her to not recognize it since she’s the one who bought it herself.

Isnt this..’

 

“Sorry for taking so long. I hope you don’t mind.”

 

There stood in front of her, the guy that she always adored and the guy who she always gave those notes and flowers to. GD was wearing a formal face while sitting in front of her. It marked their first time seeing each other face to face but of course Yoona felt more nervous. For the first time she met GD someone she always listen to through his songs.

 

“An..anneyeonghasaeyo. My name is Im Yoona.” Yoona nervously introduced herself.

“I know. In fact I know everything about you.” GD answered casually.

“Nehh? How do you..”

“You do know my name right? So let’s skip this useless introduction shall we ‘ahjumma’?”

 

 

 

Yoona felt like she suddenly fell into ice water when she heard the last word from GD. She guessed two possibilities whether she heard it wrong or maybe GD was just joking. Besides, she was wondering how can GD already know everything about her ?

“Ah..ahjumma?”

“So, you read the job details right? They are all same. And you can start work today.”

GD cut Yoona’s talk before he stood up and went to sit beside Yoona. Needless to say, Yoona’s heart was beating terribly fast. She couldn’t even lift up her face to look at GD who already sat dangerously close to her.

“G..GD shi..” Yoona said while trying to distance herself from GD. But GD didn’t budge, he even made himself closer to Yoona and his hand already touched Yoona’s hair that curtained her pretty face.

“You really are pretty. I cant believe I meet you after I fired you.” GD said more to himself.

 

 

 

 “Do you know you have another job besides being my maid here?” GD questioned while giving a deep look into Yoona’s eyes which he loved the most. Both of their eyes like locked to each other and they had no intention to stop it.

“What is it, GD-shi?”

“Be my girlfriend job”

 

 

 

--THE END--