Part 3

A Girl He Wants to Know

 

Days passed without both 2 people from 2 different worlds knowing. Yoona handled her life smartly like she always did. After she was fired from YG, she asked for another job as a waitress in a small cafe for the night shift. She was sad when she received the bad news because she didn’t know what she did wrong that deserved her to be fired. Maybe it’s all fate as what she always believed. Regarding GD issue, she did felt sad about it since she wouldn’t be close to GD anymore and the reality that happened right in front on her eyes days ago still fresh in her mind. But she knew better, it’s GD personal life and she didn’t have any rights to feel down. With a positive thinking, she did her best in her jobs to afford her studies eventhough the payments were not really high and she barely able to eat with the balance of her money.

 

As for GD, at first he felt relieved that the secret of him doing something bad inside of YG building finally disappeared. He usually didn’t bring women to YG but that night, YG building was the closest and he didn’t want to end up in some hotel or his apartment. Little did he know, it brought him sadness. The yellow sticky notes didn’t greet him anymore whenever he showed up in his recording room every morning. The scent of fresh sunflower already vanished from the air since days ago. He wondered why the ‘ahjumma’ didn’t give him notes anymore.

Is it because I don’t have scandal these days?

Ani. She will give it eventhough nothing happens to me.’

But where is she?

So many questions flooding his mind but until then he didn’t know the answers. What hit him the most was the fact he felt longed and lost at the same time. Like something that was initially part of him suddenly taken from him. People might think it’s weird for him to feel so since he’s a celebrity that was why GD felt uneasy about that. After debating with himself for days, he finally went down to meet the person in charge for hiring workers in YG.

“Owh anneyeonghasaeyo, GD-shi. What brought you here?” The man in charge was surprised with GD’s sudden visit to the first floor where all workers of YG placed. YG idols rarely went there since their practice rooms or recording rooms located at 2nd and 3rd floors.

“Nehh, anneyeonghasaeyo. I actually want to ask something if it’s okay to you.”

“Of course. We are here to help you in the first place. So tell me.” The guy said in a friendly way.

“Actually, I am looking for one of our workers here in YG. But I forgot her name.” GD lied.

“Really? May I know which department she’s working at?”

“Im not really sure, but I think she works as a cleaner. She cleans my recording room every night.” GD said. Now he thought about it, he knew nothing about the ‘ahjumma’.

“I see. I will search about her and I tell you later. Is that ok GD-shi?”

“Owh nehh. Kamsahamnida.” GD thanked happily. He just hoped that he knew the real person behind the name of ‘ahjumma’.

 

 

 

 

 

GD could not believe when he saw the picture in the profile of the real ‘ahjumma’. He was not lying when he thought it will be a real older woman behind the name ‘ahjumma’. But all this while, he was deceived. In his hand, there was a picture of a very beautiful girl whom he assumed much younger than him. The girl wore a school uniform and had a formal smile on her face. After a full minute of examining the girl’s beauty, GD looked down to her personal details. She seemed like a normal university student in GD’s eyes and nothing interesting to see more. But then, at the last column of the profile, written ‘terminated’ with date beside it.

That’s when everything became clear to him. The one that he asked to be fired was the same person as the one who always left notes inside his recording room. No wonder he didn’t see those encouraging papers anymore. GD let out a heavy sigh while ruffling his hair. He did a very big mistake there.

 

 

 

The small café looked quite empty with only few customers in it. Nothing special in the café though that can attract customers. It served the same menu with the same surrounding and the same system. But seated there alone at a secluded corner, GD who disguised himself with a large sunglasses and hid his face behind a large magazine. He was quite satisfied with his attire that night because it was so simple that people may think him as a regular person and not the no 1 idol of Korea, G-Dragon. GD had been there nearly an hour doing nothing but peeping through his magazine that he didn’t even read. The coffee that he ordered didn’t even touch yet. And all these doings were just for one motif, eyeing the so called ‘ahjumma’ or her real name Yoona.

 

Her name is Im Yoona. Her parents died when she was 10 and now she lives alone in Seoul. She’s attending Seoul University, major in Art. She works in 3 different places everyday to support her studies….’

 

GD remembered the phone call with the private investigator he paid to search about Yoona’s background. Honestly, he felt ridiculous himself that he spent his precious time and money to know about a girl who also an ex-cleaner in YG. But what made him scared the most was he kept Yoona’s picture in his wallet and always looking at the picture whenever he had time. There was one time when he already sat in front of YG’s motivator and nearly told him about his issue. So there he was, acting like a psycho stalker looking at Yoona.

To be honest, he never found a beauty like Yoona. She was so natural, simple and innocent yet addicting. Being a playboy in entertainment world where women mostly were beautiful, he was quite amazed that Yoona had that power to make him look at her without feeling boring. After eyeing Yoona non-stopped, he can conclude Yoona was a polite woman who loved to smile. From the way she dressed herself, she was a simple person. Speaking about her smile, GD really wanted to capture a photo of her smiling so bad but he knew well it was a bad idea. He really loved her smile. It’s so pure and sincere. He felt jealous to those regular customers that always received her smile.  

 

 

 

“Excuse me sir. Our business hour already ended. “

GD was stunned in his place. He couldn’t believe his eyes and ears because stood in front of him, the girl that haunted him for days. Everything around him seemed stopped. His eyes only focused on her. Luckily he had his sunglasses on eventhough it’s weird to wore them at night but who cared. He finally can witness the beauty of Yoona. Every feature of hers looked so perfect in his eyes and what made his heartbeat seemed stopped was the smile given by Yoona.

“Nehh? Owh sorry.” GD cursed himself for sounding so stupid in front of Yoona.

“It’s okay. Please come again.”

That smile that nearly ripped GD’s heart into pieces and so blinding. He couldn’t stand there anymore seconds. He quickly grabbed his car key and walked away leaving Yoona. As for Yoona, she realized about GD’s presence there but she didn’t know it’s G-Dragon. She only thought he was a weird guy since he didn’t even drink his coffee but only read the same magazine for an hour. But she shrugged it off believing that people had different behaviors.

 

 

 

What’s wrong with me? Im GDragon for God sake! Straighten your mind, fool.’

GD was cursing himself while running to his car. He felt so stupid for getting all blushing just because a girl who in first place not even in his ideal type.

You like her’

The phrase suddenly popped up in his mind. Like a crazy man, he shook his head vigorously trying to deny the fact. Since he was a kid, he never believed love in first sight. For GD, love came after we knew the other person well.

Anni. This is ridiculous

With a full force he stepped on the pedal without concern about the safety. All GD wanted to do was forget about Yoona.