Part 1

A Girl He Wants to Know

Hello everyone. i dont know what's wrong with my idea nowadays. also i dont know whether this story is better than my previous ones. aigoo~Mollayo~~!! i hope you guys can read and leave a comment. owh btw, if you aware, i always use gd and yoona as celebrities. same goes to my jisica fics. actually it's easier that way since people already know how they act in real life. anyway please read and dont curse me if it's not satisfying in any ways. annyeong :)

p/s: no sequel for this story or for any of my fics because my belief is still strong. sequel never works as the first did.

 

 

 

 

 

Don’t be sad. Cheer up because I believe you. Fighting !’

 

It’s another usual note pasted on the wall of GD’s personal recording room in YG. The yellow note was simple but he didn’t know what made it very special. People around him had been telling him to cheer up and be strong to face the plagiarizing scandal but nothing went into his heart until he found the note.  He still remembered the first time he found the yellow note sticking onto his wall. At first, he was angry since he didn’t like people coming into his room without permission but then he found it was interesting that he easily influenced by those few words written in a small yellow note paper.

 

 

 

‘Anneyeonghasaeyo ! J

 I am the new worker here.

Hope you give me permission to clean this lovely room every night J

 

GD smiled while looking at the old note that he let it sticking on the board that hidden behind the curtain to hide them from the view of others together with other notes from the same unknown person who called him/herself ‘Ahjumma’. With that name, GD assumed that the cleaner who cleaned his recording room every night was a girl or maybe a real ahjumma. He had a lot of ahjumma fans in real though. He didn’t care if it was really an ahjumma as long as the notes that consoled him will appear every time he went to the recording room every morning.  There was a time when he thought maybe he should reply to the notes to say thanks for those encouraging words or perhaps look for the real person behind it but he believed, there should be a line between them. And he was more comfortable with that.

 

To add the specialness, there will be a stalk of sunflower in a vase half-filled with water placed on a table at the corner of the room. Being the rapper and cold-hearted city man, he didn’t used to flowers or even decorations. But he loved the sunflower’s presence there. It’s always the same sunflower but he was confident that it was changing everyday. The sunflower was like giving hidden message for him to keep going and shine no matter where he was.

GD went nearer to the vase and saw a small candy laid nicely beside the clear vase. He smiled again while lifting up the candy. He didn’t know since when he smiled for such small things but he’s so sure the mysterious ‘Ahjumma’ contributed to this. It’s been a long day for him with all those news broadcasting his scandals and reporters kept pounding YG’s entrance to get a little peek of the truth which he was annoyed by it. He swore that he never plagiarized but people love to see others’ fall. In the midst of this chaos, his parents, members, YG family, his loyal fans and the special unknown person were the greatest inspiration for him to move on.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung !”

The voice owned by a guy with mischievous look who had been called as the successor of G-Dragon because of their closeness interrupted the train of thoughts in GD’s head. Seungri, the maknae of the famous and successful group Big Bang came into the room with his stylish outfit. As a member of the so-called most stylish group idol in Korea, he did know how to present himself. Without permission, as he always did, he got himself comfortable on one of the sofas there while examining his long time hyung and leader.

 

“I always said, knock the door before you enter maknae. Why you never understand that?” GD said in his usual leader voice in annoyed. Seungri really knew how to get on his nerves but as usual Seungri never cared.

“I did but you were too engrossed with that yellow thing that you couldn’t hear me.” He lied while referring to the sunflower. It’s not just Seungri but the other members who were given special permission to his private space noticed his strange habit which was staring at the sunflower. Not just that, they always teased GD for having an ‘Ahjumma’ fan inside the building.

 

“It’s a sunflower if you don’t know.” GD said before he started placing his things inside his bag. It was already late evening and YG office hour was nearly ended. Eventhough they were idols, they were asked to stay in the building together with the workers and ‘work’ their job, which were dancing, singing or even composing.

“Whatever. Hyung, I got a special invitation tonight. A new place though. I don’t know where that Ok-Cat found all these good spots. So, you wanna come?” Seungri said happily referring to his usual schedule when night came, clubbing. Idols especially the ones who came from big companies really love spending their nights in clubs with drinks and women to relieve their stress. And to reveal one secret, a one-night stand wasn’t that alien among them.

 

“Call !” GD shouted excitedly forgetting the scandal he was in. “Oh, I have to invite Sohee. Man, she’s getting hotter these days.” GD continued while shoving the candy on the table into a drawer under the table which contained other candies.

“I know right. Maybe I should ask her to bring Sunmi along.” Seungri said with his flirtatious smirk. He always dreamed getting into Sunmi’s pants since Wonderbang days but unfortunately, Sunmi was too smart to know his tricks. Seungri then walked to the table at the corner before his hand slowly reaching the vase.

“Don’t touch it !” GD suddenly raised his voice before he slapped away Seungri’s hand.

“Ouch! I just want to look.”

 

“No need. Your hand is dirty.” GD said before he rearranged the vase into a better position.

“Seriously hyung. Since when do you collect flowers? Arent flowers for girls? And it’s sunflower for God sake!” Seungri couldn’t believe his leader’s taste lately. Of course GD always being the weird one in Big Bang when it came to fashion but to add flower-collecting as his hobby was unacceptable for hip-hop guys like them. Furthermore, sunflower wasn’t a usual flower in Korea since it came from hot-weather countries.

“Just don’t touch it. Now let’s go. It’s already late.” GD said before he pushed Seungri out from the room. He didn’t forget to switch off the lights before he went out but he didn’t lock the door since he knew that ‘Ahjumma’ will come later and clean his room. He smiled when thinking that he will get another spirit-booster note tomorrow.