She got me crash and burn~

What did i walk into?

  “What are you doing?” A bored Jongup asks Zelo as he was just about to crawl out of the window. He tried not to shift his eyes “ Nothing…” Jongup noticed “Aren’t you suppose to be on lock down? OOOOOO I’m telling hyung! Yonggu-!” he was cut off by zelo pouncing on him and covering his mouth “Shut up!” he told him as he continued to wiggle under him screaming before biting him. “Ban-” he starts to call again  and is once again interrupted by Zelos hand this time twisting his arm “Don’t you ever bite me again”  if only he could just mind his own business. Daehyun was walking by and stopped to stare at the two frozen in their position, Jongup in a headlock and getting ready to elbow Zelo in the ribs. They stared back at him and he continued going about his merry way. “Okay so what’s it going to cost me to keep you quite?” He was impatient and knew he couldn’t win. “ Do everything I ask for 3 days?” He deviously asked and Zelo just nodded and went out the window on his way to your house.
     

   You were in trouble for coming home late last night so as your punishment you have to clean the entire house, cook dinner, and stay home for the rest of the weekend. You lazily cleaned a third of your house while in your pajamas and listened to music. It’s not until a song comes on that reminds you of Zelo when you become really motivated and determined smiling like an idiot. Soon you dance and mop your way through another third of the house when your best friend calls inviting her to a party, she always makes sure you don’t feel left out or unwanted. You tell her all about why you can’t go and it sounds just as crazy out loud “Well I’ll call you back later and you’re lucky I’m your best friend, because anyone else would have called you crazy and let it be known” with that she hung up. You fix yourself a little snack before cleaning the rest of the house and about an hour later you finally collapse on the living room couch exhausted. You didn’t want to move, just lie there for the rest of the day. That’s when the bell rang.
  

     Jongup got bored way too easily. He danced, ate, played sang, slept, watched all the movies they had, and even read a book. He went into the closest room where Zelo had set up a hologram that responded and covered for him. It was long before Jongup ruined it. It only took being passed through multiple times, asked a bunch of confusing questions, and having it’s controls scrambled in attempt to be reprogrammed for him instead. He thought about his next move “Well he never said to make sure he didn’t get caught” he thought aloud leaving the younger out to dry, but thought maybe bothering Youngjae( the only one that was left to watch them for the rest of the day ) would be fun.
  

  You opened the door to see Zelo there standing like it’s the most common thing in the world. “Hey Zelo what are you doing here?” you thought about how he must have gotten in worse trouble than you remembering how scary the one with the deep voice was. “Hi I came to see you of course” He gave you that perfect smile of his and you almost forgot about how you were still in your PJs, still haven’t showered, and you still had a bead head “ Oh would you mind waiting in the living room while I change?” He nodded and you run upstairs.  After 20 minutes you come down wearing your favorite outfit and your hair styled feeling as squeaky clean as the house.  “So you really came all the way over here just to see me?” You took a seat next to him wondering why go through the trouble “Yep I missed you” He said while taking your hand in his. It was the silliest thing you have heard yet still the sweetest “Awe that’s so nice um can I get you anything?” He must be thirsty or something even if it’s like oil. “Do you have any cherry tomatoes?” Zelo asks politely and you go get him one surprised “I thought you couldn’t eat anything?” He ate it in one bite “I found out cherry tomatoes have no effect on me”. You just remembered you had to make dinner, which because you aren’t the cook in the family. “So do you guys eat dinner at your house?” maybe he could give you some idea. “ I remember once we had something called ps- sp- spaghetti yes that I had to cook the noodles almost 3 times for my master ,but I didn’t mind at all” he said contently. Spaghetti huh? That could work “ Hey Zelo you want to help me make some?” you hoped he’d say yes and he did . The two of you started making the meal and that feeling you got around Zelo when you were dancing in the rain with him returned.
    

   Youngjae was starting to lose his patience “Yah Jongup come out and clean this mess already!” after a moment of silence the call was returned by “ You have to find me first!” from wherever his hiding spot was. Not amused Youngjae walks slowly over to the closet and opens the door to find Jongup just sitting there the whole time playing with his fingers “Hi”. All this trouble and he just got a hi no apology nothing “hi, now go and clean the mess you made before Himchan has a fit when he gets home” finally being obedient he goes to open the door “ Sure thing just….uh..since when did this door have a lock on it?”. Youngjae is not good with closed spaces “ That’s not funny just open the door” after several attempts he gives up “I’m trying , but it’s not working”. Youngjae tried to break the door down now tired of all these games , but ended up just hurting himself “Can we just call Zelo to open the door” jongup said so low almost inaudible “ We can’t because he’s not here..” “WHAT?!”.
  

   Zelo took in the aroma of the plate of food set on the table “It looks delicious are you sure we can eat it?” He gave you a pleading look “Yea help yourself and not just to the cherry tomatoes” you gave him the go ahead and sat next to him digging in yourself. Who knew cooking could be this fun? Maybe it was just being in the kitchen with Zelo the mini chef that’s limited to what he can eat. After stuffing yourselves and saving the plate for your mom came the task of cleaning the kitchen again. “Still scared of water?” Zelo was distracted by the bubbles so you blew some at him and so began the war. Bubbles everywhere, splashing at each other and the tickling. “Okay you win you win waaa stop it I can’t breathe” You were only half serious, but he suddenly stopped concerned and gave you mouth to mouth. You had to physically stop the worried kid to convince him you were fine “I’m sorry I just don’t know  what I’d do if anything happened to you” He was blushing embarrassed.  “Don’t worry I’ll always be here for you” You gave him a hug making him feel better immediately “Now how about dessert?” you suggest staying away from the ice cream. “I’m not allowed to have chocolate and you’re just as sweet” okay it was kind of a cheesy line, but it still worked you decide to share a vanilla cupcake with blue frosting “Happy un-birthday Zelo” you kiss him on the cheek and quickly eat the cupcake. He brushed the icing off your face with his thumb and then ate it smiling in approval. The front door opened and your mom came home “Hii sweetie, oh who’s this?” she smiled yet was confused  “Mom this is Zelo…my boyfriend?” you tested the title, he was a boy and he was your friend. You looked over to his friendly face not thinking he would mind and you would love to have him as your boyfriend too. “ Nice to meet you” he responded to your mom giving her his unique perfect smile that warmed your heart.
    

    Himchan and Yongguk finally arrived home and found the house empty. Where is everyone? Himchan opened the door to put his coat in the closet and found Jongup sleeping on top of Youngjae. Yongguk joined his side and neither wanted to wake them up, but they couldn’t just leave them there so he shook them “ Go sleep in your bed you two”. Jongup dragged his feet to his room and Youngjae hugged both of them “ THANK YOU” and went to sleep for as long as he can. Himchan and Yongguk put away all the new things they bought and papers on the table. Then they got ready to go to bed themselves retiring for the night. After turning the lights off Yongguk realized something “Himchan?” he tried to see him in the dark “Yea?” “Where’s Zelo?” they were both quite.  Yongguk tried to stay calm remembering it’s not right to want to rewire Zelo he’s just a teenager…..teenager my .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to post this as soon as i could ^^  Mainly because xDaesung_D asked me for a Sequal which i was more than happy to write <3 i hope she wasn't the only one please enjoy and comment!!! :3