My Husband?

My Stranger Yeobo

Play this:http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEHm5HSxxNM&feature=related

--Cheonsa’s POV—

Time flies. Since that day, Taemin kept calling and texting me, but I refused them all. In the end, I changed my number. I told Eunjung not to tell Taemin about that. She promised me she won’t. My wedding day came closer and closer. The preparations were done one by one. Everything was smooth until now. Even we had already signed the

Five minutes before the wedding ceremony. Arrgh, I was going to be crazy. I was so nervous. In fact, I also worried about Taemin. How if he suddenly showed up and ruined this ceremony? Grandpa could kill him. I hope he won’t come. I didn’t want to see his face, either. Yah, what was I doing? Without realizing the condition, I had already standing in front of the altar, besides Jonghyun.

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Kim Jonghyun and Park Cheonsa in matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

It was the time to say the vows. The priest asked, “Kim Jonghyun, will you have this woman as your wedded wife to live together according to God's law in the holy estate of matrimony. Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all other keep thee only unto her, so long as you both shall live?"

"I will," Jonghyun said.

The priest then turned to me. OMO, I was so nervous, my hands were trembling.

"Park Cheonsa. Will you have this man as your wedded husband to live together according to God's law in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all other, keep those only unto him, so long as you both shall live?"

"I will," I said. Pffiuh….. What was that? My heart was beating so hard as it wanted to jump out from my body.
The Priest then had Jonghyun repeat after him.

"I, Kim Jonghyun, take you, Park Cheonsa, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. Till death us do part. According to God's holy law.”

It was my turn to spoke. I hope my voice wouldn’t crack. We had practicing so many times. Please, God, don’t let me ruin this vow.

"I, Park Cheonsa, take you, Kim Jonghyun, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. Till death us do part. According to God's holy law.”

The Priest then read a blessing for the ring. The ring that we chose before, the simple ring that Jonghyun bought because he saw me chose that ring.

Jonghyun then slipped the ring on my left ring finger. “I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day.”

I also did the same. “I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my husband this day and forevermore.”

“By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.” Sigh; there was no sign of Taemin. Great! "You may now kiss the bride" What? Jonghyun kissed my lips, or for exactly, he stuck his lips on mine, and hold it for five seconds before he ended that ‘kiss’. Our first kiss as husband and wife.

After the ceremony, we went to Kim’s house-not Jonghyun’s house; it’s his parents’ house. We did the rituals until 10 PM. Then, the guests were going home. It was time to rest. I felt really tired. My body felt like it was going to break into pieces. Jonghyun saw my tired expression. He whispered to our parents. Then he came to me.

Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7FavQOfWvQ

“You are so tired, aren’t you?” I nodded. “Let’s go to our room.” I hadn’t answered, but he suddenly took my hand and dragged me to a big room that had been prepared for us. Honestly, I felt afraid. I knew he is a nice guy. However, he is still a man, and I was not ready for having .

“Take a rest first, I’ll take a bath,” he said softly. He went to the bathroom, leaving me wandering inside the room. From now on, I have to sleep with him? It was about 10 minutes until finally I saw he opened the door. He was wearing a bathrobe. Oh No!! “I’m finished. Go take a bath!” he said. Then he smiled at me and rubbed my hair. His expression was like this:

OMO OMO OMO~~~ I went inside the bathroom and locked the door. What should I do??? Okay, first, let’s take a bath. I couldn’t concentrate. What would happen? Think, Cheonsa, think. Breath…. Breath…. Aah, Ottokhae? My heart was pounding…

“Cheonsa, gwenchana?” he asked from the outside. “Neee…. I’m fine.”

I got out. And I saw he was sitting in the sofa, topless!!! He only wore his boxers. “Yah, Kim Jonghyun, what are you doing? Wear your shirt.” I told him, panicly. “Uhm, I sleep here.” He touched the sofa and his blanket. “Sorry, but I always remove my clothes before I sleep.” Hoaah… this guy… He made me scared. I jumped to the bed. I was about to cover my self with the blanket, when he suddenly called my name. “Cheonsa-ah.., could you please give me that pillow?” I threw the pillow right to his chest. “Thanks.” I covered my face with the blanket, trying to sleep. “Good night,” he said. “Good…night.”

I couldn’t hear any voice, still with my face covered. I tried to peek. I saw his back. Already slept? Wait. His shoulders… His back… Oh, what kind of sensation is this? I have watched about the strange sensation that Shin Chae Gyeong feels when she sees Shin’s back in Princess Hours. But I had never imagined that I would feel it too. It felt like a strong desire to hug him. Cheonsa, think clearly, think rationally. It was just a strange feeling. It wasn’t your own desire. Go to sleep Cheonsa, go to sleep.

I closed my eyes, but my mind was still working. Seriously, a topless guy! A topless guy with hot abs. A hot topless guy was sleeping in the same room with me. Oh, I couldn’t be this ert. I was so tired, but now I couldn’t sleep because of him, because of my erted mind. Gah, I need to stop this. But I couldn’t handle this situation. Ah~~ I opened my eyes again.

I couldn’t sleep that night. At 4 AM I decided to go outside. I felt dizzy because I hadn’t enough sleep. “Agassi, what are you doing here?” A voice surprised me in front of the kitchen. It was a maid. “Ah… No. I am just…… walking in the morning.” I lied and left the kitchen. I ran to our room. At least, it was the safest place for now.

When I got in, Jonghyun was sleeping with his blanket fell off on the floor. Tsk, this guy. I picked up his blanket and put it to cover his body. Suddenly he turned around. He wasn’t sleeping. “Thanks. I couldn’t sleep.”

“What?” I couldn’t believe his words. “Yeah, I couldn’t sleep last night. The sofa was just so small. I tried not to make any noise so you could sleep. I think my body is so tense. Do you want to use that bed?” He stood up and tried to tighten his muscle.

“No.” I answered quickly. “Then, let me sleep on that bed, okay?” “Ehm, yeah.” He quickly moved and laid on the bed. In about one minute he already slept. I sat on the sofa, waiting. I should sleep, because at 8AM we should go to the airport for our honeymoon.

Finally, I felt asleep on the sofa that morning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------