Honeymoon Sickness

My Stranger Yeobo


====================================================================================================================================================================================

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La8BfSZKZDM&feature=related

--Jonghyun's POV--

Okay, I am awake now, laying on the bed, while Cheonsa is still sleeping with a weird position on the couch. Both of us couldn't sleep last night. How could I sleep easily with a girl in the same room? Actually it's kinda awkward. But at least, I had a little time to sleep. It's 6 AM. Time to wake up and go to the airport.

I stood up and reached her arm. I shook it a little. "Cheonsa, ireona... we are going to the airport." She blinked many times before she woke up and answered. Sweet reaction, hehe... "Uhh... Okay. Let me prepare first." She rubbed her eyes.

We prepared things. After that, I went downstairs first. I saw Ki Bum was talking with the maid about the breakfast. I sat on a chair in the dining room. My parents, hmm, they must be going somewhere, take care of their business. They are always like that. They went to Kyoto one hour after Noona's wedding ceremony. Always like that....

Cheonsa was going downstairs, She dressed simple yet cute.
She wore this:

"What? What's wrong?" She asked suddenly, and she made me gasped.
"Uuh, nothing. You look cute."
"Thanks." She blushed a bit. "This is not my style, Grandma told me to wear this." I smiled. She is so funny.

"Hey, newlyweds. Don't you want to eat breakfast?" Ki Bum interrupted us. He smirked. "Okay, let's have our breakfast first, we have to hurry." I said to her. she nodded.

Along the way, both of us were sleeping, because we were lack of sleep. On the plane, we were sleeping too. When we arrived, it was 10.

At the hotel, after checked in, we entered a nice room.
The room:

"I just want to rest for a while." Cheonsa said, then walked to the bed. Her voice was trembling and her face was pale. "Are you okay, Cheonsa?" What's with her? Is she sick?
"Uhm.. it's okay. I want to sleep now." She closed her eyes. Her pale face made me worried.

I touched her forehead, but she didn't have a fever. Is she having air-sickness? "Yah, Cheonsa, wake up." I called her, tried to wake her up. No response. What to do? I shook her hand. She woke up for a while. "I..... don't..... have..... a...any.... energy." Then she slept again. Doctor... Doctor... Ah, I have to call a doctor. I asked the receptionist to call a doctor.

"She lost so much energy. She needs extra sleep. Let her sleep today. Don't forget to give her nutritious food after she wake up. I'll give her some vitamins."

"Thank you, Doctor."

After the doctor left, I sat beside the bed. I held her hand. "Wake up. Don't make me panic. If you are too tired, we can cancel this trip." I said softly.

Suddenly her hand, which I held before, grabbed my hand tightly. "Andwae, Taemin. Andwae...." she whispered.

Taemin. You still love him, right? You are dreaming about him. I felt pain in my heart. I bit my lower lip. I put her hand down. Is it wrong to love someone? Did I make the wrong choice for both of us?

"Jonghyun..." she whispered my name. Really? She really did? I was so happy. It felt like my heart is going to burst out. "Jonghyun..." she called my name again.

"Yes, I'm here, Cheonsa." I grabbed her hand again. Then she smiled. I didn't know what she dreamed about, but this made me really happy. Wake up, my princess! I rubbed her cheek softly.

Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-nKn_1yoA

Six hours later, she woke up, still in her weak condition. "Cheonsa, are you alright?" "Mmm..." She nodded. "Do you want to eat something? Doctor said you lost so much energy, so..." "No, I don't want to eat. I want to drink."

I took a bottle of mineral water, and pour the water into an empty glass. "Here." She drank a bit. "Thanks."

"You have to eat. I will order something for you. After that, you have to take these vitamins and go to sleep."

"Woah, you are like my grandma now." She smiled. "Yeah, whatever, you can not be sick anymore! You made me worried...." She shocked a bit. Aish, this mouth. She quietly sat. "Yah, be careful. You are still weak." I grabbed her hands quickly. "Hey, I'm fine. There's no need to help me." She pull her hands away from mine, but she was weak, as I said.

Her body was about going to fall from the bed. I couldn't let it happened. I grabbed her shoulders and held it. However, this made me fell from my chair. As I fell, because I grabbed her too strong, she fell over my body.

I was laying. Her head was on my chest. When she raised her head, her eyes stared at me. Those deep eyes... Those brown eyes. Oh, GOD! I felt weird. I swear at that time I was blushed. I could feel my cheeks turning red and hot. She kept looking at me. Her lips, her thin red lips. Can I kiss it once again?

She immediately woke up. I stood up. I wanted to pretend that nothing happened, but it was just too awkward. I turned around. "Let's eat something."

I grabbed the phone and call for room service. After eating, I forced her to take those vitamins. I even waited till she slept, then I slept on the couch.

The next two days, we went shopping and sight-seeing. Nothing happened between us. Her health condition was got better and better. I realized we had some similarities. But, I didn't know what's going on with her mood. From the second day, after she checked her phone, she must be worried. If I ask her, she will smile and say, "nothing." then she will change the topic.

What should I do?

====================================================================================================================================================================================

Go to the next Chapter~~