Cry Stopper

My Stranger Yeobo

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prEl8BGb6PE

--Taemin’s POV—

They dragged me into the car, went to the empty warehouse. One of them almost hit me, but he stopped when he heard a voice,” Stop that! Let him go!” It was Park-ssi, Cheonsa’s step mother. She somehow appeared and told them to release me.

“But, Mrs. Park, your son told us to…” Mrs. Park didn’t let one of the men finished his words. “I said released him!” she shouted at him. He quickly released me. “Now, go!” she said to them. “Thank you, Mrs. Park.” “Do not ever say thank you, if you can not cancel the marriage!” She left me alone in the warehouse.

I tried to find out where I was. Soon I found out, I went back to my apartment. I didn’t know what to do. Cheonsa didn’t want to meet me at all. Should I call Eunjung to ask for her help again? That was the only way for now, perhaps. I texted her,

‘Eunjung, help me. Cheonsa doesn’t want to meet me. Could you set up a meeting for us?’

Five minutes later, she replied.

‘She asked me to go with her tomorrow. You can come to my house and we’ll see her.’

‘Sure. Thanks :D’

Wow… It was really a big chance to win Cheonsa’s heart back! I really missed her. I won’t let her go, not again.

-----------------------------------

The next day,

I met Eunjung at her house, and then we went to the place when she would meet Cheonsa. It was a bridal store. I hid outside the store, behind someone’s car, afraid that Cheonsa would be mad to Eunjung if she saw me with her. She was there, inside the store, with her fiancée and another guy, talking to Eunjung. They picked a gown for Eunjung. It was a white dress with red ribbon.
 

My heart was hurt, realized that the dress was for her wedding. Yah, Cheonsa, what are you doing right now? He was a stranger, and you want to marry him? I know it was my fault that I lied to her, pretending to be someone that I am not. But Cheonsa, can’t you see that I am the one who loves you more than anything in this world?

Eunjung was going inside the room, giving me a code to get in quickly. I moved to the front door. Oh, I saw Choi Minho there! No! I hid once again. Dang! How could I talk to Cheonsa? Even he was there! Ah, I couldn’t go inside now. I waited and waited.

After thirty minutes of waiting, they finally finished with that dress-thing. Eunjung saw me, and she looked disappointed. She asked Cheonsa to follow her go to the place I hid. She was standing really close to me. It’s the time, Taemin! Go! I stood up.

I hugged her. “Yah, Lee Taemin! Get away from me!” she shouted. She pushed me. “No, Cheonsa, listen to me.” I grabbed her shoulders. “YAH! Let me…” I kissed her, stopped her words. She moved her body to push me away that I would break the kiss, but I didn’t stop. Suddenly someone grabbed my collar and dragged me.

He punched my face. Eunjung and Cheonsa screamed at the same time. I could feel blood was coming out from my lips. Choi Minho! “What are you doing?” he talked to me with a dangerous glare. Then he punched my stomach. I fell on the ground because of that. Cheonsa was crying in her fiancee’s hug.

--End of Taemin’s POV—

 

--Cheonsa’s POV—

Taemin kissed me. I moved my body, escaping my self from his kiss. I didn’t want that kiss. He is not my old Taeminnie. Tears started to flow from my eyes. Then he stopped, but I realized that Minho oppa was the cause. He punched his face. I screamed and started to cry. Jonghyun hugged me. I put my face on his chest, because I didn’t want to see oppa hit Taemin more.

I heard a noise. I heard Eunjung screamed for the second time. “Take Cheonsa with you!” Oppa said. Jonghyun took me with him; not letting me saw what would happen to Taemin. I heard Key followed us. We got into Jonghyun’s car. Key sat at the backseat, while Jonghyun and I sat on the front seat. I was still crying, even worse.

“Sssh, don’t cry, Cheonsa.” Jonghyun tried to calm me. I wanted to stop my tears, but I couldn’t. “Don’t cry.” I touched my lips and rubbed them. I didn’t want that kiss. Taemin kissed me before, but this wasn’t the kiss that he gave because he loves me. I rubbed them again, this time harder. “Stop that.” He grabbed my right hand.

With another hand, he took a lollipop. He opened it and it. Then he rubbed that lollipop on my lips. “W-what are you doing?” I asked him. While he did that, I could feel Key’s strange expression towards us. “Pssst… I’m cleaning your lips. Done. Now it smells like strawberry,” He smiled and wiped my tears away. “Stupid Jonghyun!” I cried again.

“Yah, don’t cry again, Cheonsa-ah,” he begged me. He looked annoyed for a while, but then he stared at me with those sparkling eyes. I think it was because of that kiss. I felt sorry for him; he had to see his future wife being kissed by other guy. At least, I was a special person, if we couldn’t say it is love, I was a part of his childhood memories. Yeah, just like that.

--Jonghyun’s POV—

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYCsgpusEDk&feature=related

Don’t cry Cheonsa-ah. Don’t cry because of that guy, he didn’t deserve it. Tsk, I hate that brat who made you cry like this. Ah…. What did I do? It is not the time to think about your stupid boy-no, ex-boyfriend. I looked at her, at the same time she stared at me. I could see her sadness, her shattered heart. Could I fix that?

I drove my car to the nearest minimarket. I parked my car and went to the store. Cheonsa and Kibum just stared at me confusedly. I bought an ice cream for her.

“Here, eat this. You’ll feel better.” I passed her the ice cream. “T-thanks.” she answered. I drove again. Then, a familiar voice interrupted us. “Hyung, where’s mine?” It’s Kibum. “Yah, buy it by yourself if you want some ice cream.” I said to him. “Tsk. Fine. I won’t let you eat my cake. What kind of hyung are you?” he grumbled.

We arrived at her house. Her grandma realized that her eyes were teary. “OMO, Cheonsa-ah. What happened? Jonghyunnie? What happened to her?” she showed a worried face.

“I’m okay Grandma, I’m just tired.” Cheonsa ran upstairs, to her bedroom. I guessed she would cry again. But I won’t let it happened.

“Umm, she will be fine, but can I go upstairs, just to check if she is alright, Grandma?” I asked politely. “Sure. Please, take care of her. Oh, who is this?” she suddenly asked Kibum.

“Yes, I will.This is my cousin that lives with me.” I left Kibum with Cheonsa’s grandma.

I quickly walked to her room. I knocked first, but there was no answer, so I went in without any permission. She was sitting on her bed, crying. Sigh, “How many times I have to tell you? Don’t cry.” I said to her, a little louder from my usual tone. I sat beside her.

“You don’t understand. You just never understand!” She yelled. Yah… why did she react like this? “No, I didn’t understand. He lied to you, he tricked you. He deceived you. And now you are crying for him?” She cried louder. “Because… because… I love him.”

“No! You loved him. That’s the past.” I grabbed her shoulders and hugged her tightly. She was shocked at first, but she finally cried on my chest. “Stop crying, please..” I whispered to her. “Please, I don’t want to see you cry.” She nodded in my hug.

I let her go. She sat back on her bed. “You need to take a rest. Crying makes you tired.” I said to her. “But…”

“No, go to sleep now, okay?”

“Okay.” She laid down and wrapped herself with a white blanket. She was staring at me. “What?” I asked. “Won’t you go outside? I want to sleep now.”

“No. I’ll stay till you sleep. Just in case, you will cry again after I go.” She pouted . “Sigh. Okay then. Promise me you won’t do anything.”

“Yeah, yeah… I won’t. It is your house. How could I do something to you?”

She covered her face with her blanket. I waited beside her, until she slept away. I could hear her soft breath. She slept peacefully. Her face looked more beautiful than before. Was it just my imagination? I moved my head closer to her, and I pecked her lips. Yes. I did that. Well, my naughty soul has returned.

Quietly, I left her room, and went outside. I met Minho there. “Yah, Minho, or I have to call you brother-in-law?” I greeted him. His face expression was flat. “Ah, annyeong, Kim Jonghyun-ssi.”

“Don’t be so formal,” I said to him, rubbing my neck. “That guy will never show up in front of us again. Take care of my sister, okay. Don’t let her cry.” He told me. “Yes, I won’t. You love her, don’t you?” His expression suddenly changed, “Uh, yeah, she is my sister, of course I love her.”

“No, I mean, as a guy who loves a woman.” He gulped. “…W-what did you say?” “I know that, I’ll take care of her. I promise.” He nodded weirdly. I know that. I really know. You love her, don’t you? You love her, but you couldn’t tell her, because you are afraid that one day she would leave you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------