2nd Chapter

Be Mine Please [EDITING]

The four boys made their way to Kyuhyun's late father cafe that being handle by Kyuhyun's oldest cousin, Leeteuk and his wife. The small and cozy cafe always been the boys' favorite spot to hang out. Sometimes they also help out when there's a lot of customer. Ah, not to mention Kyuhyun only go there to annoyed his cousin's twins, Luhan and Sehun. 

'Eomma!!' Sehun loud cried echoed in the cafe. Luckily, there's no customer at the moment.

Joonmyeon hit Kyuhyun's shoulder and quickly held Sehun and coo the poor boy with red cheek. Kyuhyun just laughed and walked to his cousin. 

'Hyung, he's no different from you.'

Leeteuk just shook his head, too tired to deal with the latter childiness. His wife, Taeyeon took Sehun from Joonmyeon and dismissed into the employee's room. Joonmyeon once again went to Kyuhyun and his his shoulder.

'Ouch, myeonnie!' Kyuhyun rubbed his shoulder.

'You never change, Kyuhyun. That's good honestly.' Leeteuk smiled and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair. Kyuhyun just huffed and looked around. 

'Hyung, just take this cafe forever.'


'Yah, I can't do that. I'm just taking care of this cafe until you are ready, okay. This cafe is yours.'


Their attention turned to the door as a few customers walked in. Kyuhyun gulped dryly as he saw someone so familiar to him. Donghae. How he wanted to avoid the cold-hearted jerk. Joonmnyeon suddenly clutched on Kyuhyun's shirt as he saw Kris with Donghae and other two boys. 


'Ah, Kyuhyun. Take their order.' 


Kyuhyun stood behind the counter stiffly while Joonmyeon hurried to Leeteuk's side but got pulled by Kyuhyun.


'Y- yes, may I take your order?' Kyuhyun mentally palm his face right at the moment. Donghae smirked as he saw Kyuhyun.

'So, you work here to pay back my phone?' Joonmyeon frowned.

'That's not on the menu.' Joonmyeon said. 

Donghae got a nudge from Yunho, who was holding back his laugh.

'We'll have 3 iced americano and latte.' Kris said while looking straight at Joonmyeon. The smaller nodded his head.

'Oh, I want tiramisu and ice cream.'Zhoumi added. The boys made their way to empty table at the corner of the cafe. Soon, the cafe was loaded with another customers. When the boys' orders was made, Joonmyeon and Kyuhyun bickered on deciding on who will send the drink and food to the boys.

'Just go together ! I'll bring the drink and you'll bring their food.' Looking at Joonmyeon's annoyed face, Kyuhyun just obeyed. 

Donghae watched every Kyuhyun's movement. Sometimes, chuckled over the boy's clumsiness. No different from Kris who kept his eyes on Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon steadily places the drink. He placed the latte infront of Kris.

'Wow, you know this latte for Kris.' Zhoumi said. Joonmyeon didn/t realised his action. He still remembered Kris's favorite. 

'Yah, that just concidence. You are so childish, hyung' Kris shook his head. Joonmyeon quickly made another delivery to other tables while Kyuhyun still stucked at the table as Donghae keep teasing him. 

'Yah, do you really work here? Why never see you before?' Donghae poked Kyuhyun's waist as he served the food. Kyuhyun remained silent and earned another poke from the elder.

'Yah!' he pouts. 'I'll pay you okay. Don't poke me!' Kyuhyun pushed Donghae's hand but the latter held his hand instead.

Soft. 

Donghae was stunned as he felt electricity ran through his body as soon as he held the younger's hand. He akwardly pulled away and cleared his throat. With that, blood rushed to Kyuhyun's cheek, he quickly walked to the counter and took another order from the customers. 

Donghae and his gang stayed for about two hours before leaving. To Kyuhyun's suprise,, Leeteuk seemd close to Donghae. Leeteuk told him that the latter and his gang always hang out there. Kyuhyun just pouted and prayed so that he won't meet with the boy again whenever he come to the cafe. 



Another day at the campus.

Changmin walked slowly along the hallway depite the stares and whispers. He just shrugged it off. Suddenly getting famous because of that stupid senior I-Know Yunho. Ugh.. What was his name again? Changmin pouted to himself and bumped against someone. 


'Argh. Sorry.' Changmin said and widen his eyes as he saw Yunho.


'What a good start..'

'You! you are the kid from other day.' Yunho smirked as he saw Changmin's scared face. 

Changmin gulped and tried to escape but he was not fast enough as Yunho caught his arm. 

'Meet me at the cafeteria at 12.'

'I finish my class at 12.15...' Yunho groaned. 

'12.30 !' Yunho walked away, leaving confused Changmin there. 

Changmin groaned loudly. He didn't know his life in campus will be like this. Well, no one knows the future. 


Henry sat at the music room while tuning his violin. He was alone, waiting for the class to start. He always early. Being a foreigner made his life in Korea hard. But he really did not regret running away from his hometown. Surely he missed his hometown but it's better here. 


Henry was 15 when he decided to run away from home. He has been saving money for it. Not that he was abused or anything but he was spoilt by his rich parents. They home-schooled him and forbid him to do many things. It was frustrated. He wanted to achieve his dream, that's way he did it.

Klink! 

He heard something fell from the stor room and looked around. He gulped dryly. He was sure that he was alone in the room. He stood up and walked towards the stor room. He was scared but he just wanted to make sure there's nothing wrong. Trust me. He was shivering from head to toe.

As he walked closer to the room, he heard someone moaned instead.

Huh? 

He slowly opened the door and widen his eyes as he saw..... Zhoumi and a girl making out.

'Oh my god..' Zhoumi caught him and awkwardly pulled away. The girl squeaked as she saw Henry and quickly walked out. Henry turned away and wanted to leave too. 

'Oh god why I have to meet him in this kind of situation?!!' Henry silently cried in his heart.






A/N : LONG TIME NO SEE GUYS !! HOPE YOU DIDN'T MIND THE CASPLOCK CAUSE AM REALLY EXCITED FOR FINISHING THIS CHAPTER. I'M REALLY SORRY AND GRATEFUL FOR SOME OF YOU THAT WILLING TO WAIT FOR MY LAME UPDATE. I'M SORRY GUYSSS !!! I'M TRYING MY BEST TO WRITE. I LOVE YOU GUYSSS. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND SORRY TOO :( <3 :*