1st Chapter

Be Mine Please [EDITING]
That morning was so peaceful . Yeah , it was untill a certain person in Kyuhyun's apartment yelled if like there's not tomorrow . 
 
 
"Kyuhyun hyung!!! Changmin hyung!!! Henry hyung!!! Wake up~!" There , there . Kim Joonmyeon tried to wake his hyung up . Kyuhyun groaned and forcing his body to wake up . He glanced at his friend , Changmin who still sleeping like there's nothing happen . How can someone is not awake when someone yelled out their voice . Kyuhyun stood up , make his way to Changmin to wake him up but something change his mind . Hehe . 
 
 
Kyuhyun's eyes caught a watergun on his study desk . He took it and tip-toed to his sleeping friend , Changmin . 
 
 
"Time for revenge , Minnie." Kyuhyun said and 'fire' the water at Changmin's face . Changmin stirred in his sleep as the wet substance met the male's face . The latter apbrutly woke up as he realized what atcually happened . 
 
 
"CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!" Changmin was about to chase the boy but another yell stoped him . 
 
 
"CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!" There , Henry yelled at Kyuhyun who just put a prank oh him with change the toothpaste with the shave cream . Joonmyeon sighed ad he heard his hyung yelling around in the morning . It's not like they doesn't have neighbours though . Joonmyeon was about to enter his room but he stopped when he saw a very wet Changmin . 
 
 
"Oh hyung . Why you're like a wet cat?" He asked . 
 
 
"Don't ask." Changmin answered coldly . The younger shrugged and enter his room , found a laughing idiot Kyuhyun . 
 
 
"Hyung." 
 
 
"Yes , Joonie." 
 
 
"When I'm going to have a peaceful morning?" Kyuhyun just smiled so-innocently and went out fo the room . 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun smiled as he saw his friends's gloomy faces . Especially , Changmin . 
 
 
"Oh guys , come on . It's not a big deal . You guys also play prank on me too~" Kyuhyun tried to persuad his friends . But they others just walked silently and ignored the whinning Kyuhyun . Henry who doesn't stand with Kyuhyun whine , finally spoke up. 
 
 
"Fine , we forgive you . But don't do like that anymore , hyung!"
 
 
"Nae , mochi . I'm sorry , Joonie and Minnie." They all went to a group hug in the middled of the street . Luckily there's no strolled around or not people will think that they are weird or something . 
 
 
"Guys , aren't you excited ?" Changmin asked . 
 
 
"Only stupid people doesn't fell excited when they entering the most perstigious college in Seoul with full scolarship ." Kyuhyun replied . 
 
 
"Wait up , hyung. I'm not excited." Joonmyeon said . Well , his AB style is back . It's rare to see Joonmyeon AB's style . It's hard to believe because he's usually had the angel-like personality . Henry gave the maknae a look . The maknae shrugged and continued to walk . 
 
 
"Kyu , don't you think our maknae is a bit weird?" Changmin asked while stared at Joonmyeon's walking figure . 
 
 
"Yeah , but don't you think it's weird because we're standing here while our maknae already a mile leave us." Kyuhyun asked and looked Changmin . 
 
 
"What the ..." Changmin eyes widen and ran after the maknae . Kyuhyun laughed and put his hand around Henry's shoulder . 
 
 
"And mind to tell me hyung while we're standing here , watching Changmin run after Joonmyeon while we only have 15 minutes left?" 
 
 
"What the ..." Now , it's Kyuhyun's turn to run after Changmin . Henry shook his head and jog to catch his hyung . Finally they were walking together and arrived at the college ten minutes before the start . They looked to the college building in awe . The college is so big and flooded by the students . The 4 friends are lucky because they enrolled to the most prestigious college in Seoul with a full scolarship . This college usually only enrolled by rich people . 
 
 
"So guys , we're in different section . I think we must split though." Henry said . 
 
 
"Yeah , Me and Kyu in the same section . I think we will drop Joonmyeon to his section first before go to ours." Changmin replied . 
 
 
"Nah , it's okay hyung . You don't have to , okay. I'm a big boy already ."
 
 
"Are you sure , Joon?" Kyuhyun asked and Joonmyeon nodded his head . The eldest sighed and kissed the youngster forehead . 
 
 
"Be careful please . If anything happen just call hyung , nae. Arraso?" 
 
 
"Nae , hyung." Henry and Changmin also kissed Joonmyeon's like Kyuhyun did. 
 
 
"Okay then . Meet you guys at lunch !" Kyuhyun said and walked off with Changmin . Henry and Joonmyeon also make their own way . 
 
 
 
 
Hemry walked around the college and make sure to look at the section that he passsed by . He just passed by 23-ED section and he stopped as he saw the school's map pasted on the board . He examined the map and tried to remember it . His section is 35-SM . That's mean he has to take the elevator because it's placed at the 5th floor . He sighed and dragged himself to the elevator . He waited for the elevator to open and it opened after a few second . 
 
 
Henry was about to enter but his world stopped for awhile as he unessecary scene in the elevator . A tall handsome boy currently making out with a girl . Henry awkwardly coughed to make the two stop . The tall boy stopped and smirked ily at the girl . The girl blushed as she realized Henry was there . She quickly dashed out from the elevator . Henry looked at the boy and awkwardly walked into the elevator .  
 
 
"What floor?" The boy asked . 
 
 
"5th." Henry answered . The boy nodded his head and pressed the button . 
 
 
"You are a new student?" The boy asked again and flashed a sweet smile . Henry blushed and nodded his head . 
 
 
"Aigoo~ You're so cute! What is your name?" The boy pinched Henry's cheek in awe . 
 
 
"I'm Henry Lau." 
 
 
"Oh , you're a Chinesse just like me . I'm Zhou Mi." Henry nodded and shook his hand with Zhou Mi . After that the atmosphere in the elevator became awkward . Then the elevator opened . 
 
 
"You know what you kind of cute . Do you want to go for a date?" Zhou Mi winked and dashed out from the elevator . Henry stood there and blinked hard . 
 
 
 
 
Changmin walked around the campus searching for his section . He was supposed to walk with Kyuhyun but he had the urgent to use the toilet out of the blue . Now , he's alone . After a few minutes , he still couldn't find his section . He saw the campus cafe and quickly head there . His eyes wandered around to see if there's any student can help him . But sadly , there's no one . 
 
 
He went to the vanding machine and bought a tin of coffee . He felt thirsty . He sip the coffee and walked out of the cafe . He kind of shocked when he saw a huge crowd outside the cafe yelling 'U-know' or something whatever . He just carefully stepped away from the crowd , tried not to bump to any person . 
 
 
Unfortunately , he bumped into a certain someone . 
 
 
"I'm sorry!" Changmin said and bowed . 
 
 
"Yah! Where you put your eyes , kid?! Don't you see me ?!!! Are blind?!" The male yelled make everyone turned their head to them as the male yell caught their attention . Changmin felt emberassed but angry at the same time . He tried to hold his anger as he doesn't want to show his bad-side on his first day . First impression is important , you know . 
 
 
"I'm so sorry !" Changmin bowed again  The male grabbed Changmin's chin and lifted his face up . Changmin gasped as he saw the handsome male infront of him and not to forget there's a certain coffee's stain on the boy's uniform .Changmin also could saw the name tag perfectly spelled 'Jung Yunho' on it . 
 
 
"You know what , your 'sorry' can't clean my uniform back.!" Yunho yelled again . Changmin keep his head down and tried to calm himself down from punching the 'Yunho' infront of him . Yunho took off his unform , leaving him with only wife beater . Changmin swore he heard some squeals , screams and someone fainted . 
 
 
"Wash this." Yunho said and gave the uniform to Changmin . Changmin threw the uniform back and it hit Yunho's nape. 
 
 
"Do you think I'm your maid?!" Changmin yelled . Yunho raised on of his eye-brows before walked closer to Changmin . Changmin didn't move a bit , didn't care when crowd of students start to form . 
 
 
"Don't you know who I am?" Yunho grabbed Changmin's collar and lean closer . Changmin was about to raise his fist but he didn't want to create problem on his first day so he held back . He pushed Yunho away and dragged himself out from the chaos . 
 
 
 
 
Joonmyeon huffed and scanned his surrounding . The students keep stared at him as he passed by them . He also currently searched for his section . His section is quite unique because it's not same with the others section . He's scared to ask the student because the look given . He's just a new kid though . Then , he found the campus's map plastered on the board . 
 
 
After a few second , he still couldn't find his section in the section . Maybe he missed something so he checked again . He sighed and dragged himself away . He walked and walked untill he reached the college's field . There's a group of students practiced football and netball . 
 
 
"Wow." Joonmyeon uttered and walked to the netball court as the sport attracted him . He used to see students practiced netball during high school because he was a President of Student Council Club . He sat on a bench near the court to see clearly . His eyes spotted a certain tall student with blonde hair . He seem familiar , Joonmyeon thought . Then , their gaze met . 
 
 
Joonmyeon gasped and walked away from the bench . 
 
 
"Suho , wait!" The blonde boy said and chased Joonmyeon . Joonmyeon walked faster but it doesn't help at all because the boy caught his wrist and turned him around . 
 
 
"Suho , do you remember me ? It's me Kris ." Kris lifted Joonmyeon's chin so they can look each other . 
 
 
"I'm sorry , I'm not Suho and I don't know any Kris." Joonmyeon pushed Kris with all his strength and walked away . He doesn't want to meet that bastard again . Not anymore . 
 
 
 
 
The map does help . Kyuhyun already found his section he couldn't see Changmin . Now , he was heading to the hall . Kyuhyun is an orphange . He lives with his uncle for 5 years but now he lives with his friends . His parents dead from accident . It's not a normal accident but planned accident . But , the police wouldn't believe it because there's no proof and the case closed . 
 
 
Cho family was a wealth family . They had many branch over the world . But one mistake happened , the Cho company bankrupt . After that , they run a small cafe . The cafe named Sapphire Blue . Now , the cafe is been overtake by Kyuhyun's cousin , Leeteuk along with his wife Taeyeon . Kyuhyun didn't mind because he trust his cousin . 
 
 
Changmin is Kyuhyun's best friend from their childhood . In the elementary , they met Henry . Henry is a Chinesse . So , he was bullied a lot . One day , Changmin and Kyuhyun saved Henry from those bullies and they became friend after that . The three boys stick together after that but Henry have to move to China when they entered high school . But it doesn't matter because Henry flew to Korea immediately after his graduation and decided to continue his education there . 
 
 
Joonmyeon . The three friends met Joonmyeon 3 months ago . They were searching for roomates . Luckily they found Joonmyeon . Joonmyeon is a mystery boy , that Kyuhyun thought . But now , they get along together . That make Kyuhyun feels happy . Kyuhyun smiled at the memories and continued to walk to the hall . 
 
 
The hallway was crowded with students from Year 1 , 2 and 3 . Kyuhyun is quite worried about his friends because he didn't see them untill now . He worried if their friends got lost or kidnapped . The crowd make Kyuhyun stumble a bit and bumped into someone . Kyuhyun feel down with a loud thud .
 
 
"Ouch," Kyuhyun said and tried to get up . He quickly rushed to the boy that he bumped to help him . 
 
 
"I'm sorry." Kyuhyun said and bowed continously . But the boy ignored him and walked to the drain . He picked up his scaterred pieces of his Samsung Galaxy S4 . Kyuhyun's eyes widened as he saw the destroyed phone . 
 
 
Oh God , I'm in trouble . 
 
 
"Do your sorry will make this phone fix?" The boy said . 
 
 
"I-I'm sorry . I'll try to pay you." Kyuhyun said but . He's getting emberrassed because  a crowd of students started to form . 
 
 
"Do you think you can repay me ? Do you know how much this phone costed ?" The boy relied arrogantly . Kyuhyun bit his lower lips , tried to endure his anger . He faced the boy . The boy named 'Lee Donghae' . Well , he can see from the nametag . 
 
 
"I know how much this phone costed . But , please give me some time to repay you." Kyuhyun begged . Donghae smirked and walked closer to Kyuhyun . 
 
 
"Okay then , I'll give you three months . If you can't repay me , I'll make your life worse than hell." Donghae whispered right to Kyuhyun's ears and walked away . Kyuhyun heard some whispers from the girls but he ignored and make his way to the college's park . Well , he found the park when he lost his way to his section . He sat on the bench and sighed . 
 
 
After a few minutes , Kyuhyun felt someone tapped his shoulder and took a seat next to him . 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" The person asked but Kyuhyun didn't answer . 
 
 
"I'm Kim Kibum . You can call me Kibum hyung." Kibum held out his hand to shake hand . Kyuhyun gladly shook their hand together . 
 
 
"I'm Cho Kyuhyun . Student year 2." 
 
 
"So , what are you doing here ? Aren't the new students must be in hall?" 
 
 
"I know ." Kyuhyun sighed as his mind replayed the incident with Donghae . 
 
 
"Come on , let's go together ." Kibum held Kyuhyun's hand and pulled the youngster toward the hall . Kyuhyun just let himself being dragged by Kibum . The hall already flooded with the students as Kyuhyun entered . Kyuhyun got himself in the line while Kibum walked toward the backstage . 
 
 
"Kyuhyun hyung!" Kyuhyun startled as someone called his name . Kyuhyun turned and saw his friends and not to mention the overly excited Joonmyeon . 
 
 
"Hyung~" Joonmyeon whined and hugged Kyuhyun tightly . While Henry lost in his own world and Changmin too . 
 
 
"What's wrong , Joonmyeon ah?" Kyuhyun asked . 
 
 
"I don't want to be here anymore!!!" The three said in unison . Kyuhyun's eyes widen in shocked . Didn't he only asked Joonmyeon just now ?
 
 
"Oh god , guys . What's wrong with you all? We already achieved our dream . Don't speak nonesense . Joonmyeon if you said like that again I'll hide your books , Henry if you like that again I'll cut your violin string and Changmin you too , don't say like that or I'll make you eat a meal a day." The three just keep silent , scared with the evil Kyuhyun . 
 
 
Oh God , what a bad start we had . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N : Guess what ? I updated ! Sorry this took long more than I think . I know this is . You can kill me . I'm sorry if there's any mistake  . I didn't check . And sorry if this is short . I'm really sorry . /bow And thank you cause you all willingly wait for me , I love you guys . T_T