One

I'm Back

 

2012....

 

"What a great performance EXO-M" The MC cheered as EXO M ended their performance.

"Thank you very much..!" Kris said with a big smile on his face.

"So.. can we start the interview??"

"Yeah~ you can ask us whatever you want to know~" Luhan said with a smile.

"So.. let's get started..."

And with that MC started the interview. She asked a simple Question first until she suddenly asked something that caught the member's attention...

"After you guys debuted.. is there someone that support you the most until you debuted?? Your family maybe??" But no one answer the question, until suddenly Xiumin raised his head and said "There is.."

"Whoaa.. and who's that special person you talking about?"

"She's my old friend.." Xiumin said with a small smile.

"She's a girl??"

"Y-yeah..."

"Can you tell us a little bit about her?"

Xiumin nodded. "Yeah sure.. Her name is Oh Minji.. She's actually Sehun's noona, but since he have a promotion at Korea, and barely meet him, so I can't ask him something about her.."

"Ahh.. I see.. But hey!  2 weeks more and you can meet EXO K, right?? Cheer up~"

Xiumin chuckled before received a pat from Luhan that sat beside him. "Yeah, I know"

"So can you tell me more about her..."

"Sure.. so here it is..."

 

 

2008....

 

"Noona!! I have to come early today, and there're lot of things i should do this morning, if you don't mind would you take my milk from Minseok hyung?? pleaseeee..." Sehun whined as he hugged your arms.

"Don't worry hunn.. I'll take it for you.. so just do your things now, kay?"

"Thanks noona!"

You smiled and ruffled Sehun's messy hair. "Now go.."

With a nod, Sehun ran to his room with a noisy step, he even let out a small scream before finally you heard a door closed. You let out a relief sigh before went to a Milk Shop where Sehun's milk is. 

"Good Morning!-- Minji!!" You covered you ears as you heard Sohee's loud scream.

"Morning eonnie.." You greeted her back and walked to the counter where Sohee is.

"So Minji... what are you doing here? you want some bread or milk? or what?"

"Can I have Sehun's Milk??"

"Ohh.. Okay.. wait...-- MINSEOK! CAN YOU BRING ME SEHUN'S MILK???"

"W-what?? Sehun's here??" He answered before you heard a loud step. "Where is he??! WHERE??!"

"He's not here you stupid!" Sohee slapped Xiumin's head lightly. 

"Ouch.." He rubbed his head before raised it and found your confuse face there. "Minji? What are you doing here??"

"I want to take Sehun's milk..." You said with a small smile.

"uh-oh... Okay..." He said before went to take the milk.

"Btw Minji..." Sohee started. "Why you're the one that went here instead of Sehun?"

"Ohh about that.. he said that he have to come early to his course and he have to do something important first--" "He definitely lying..." Suddenly Xiumin cutted your words. 

"What do you mean??" You asked with a confuse stare. 

"Yeah.. Yesterday he went to McD with me and he ran away with 'go to toilet' as an excuse.. So I thought he's avoiding me now.." He explained.

"ohh I see..." You nodded slowly. "So I guess i have to go home now.. Good bye you two~~" You waved at them before went home.

As you got home you ran to Sehun's room with his milk before knocked his door. "Sehunnn I have you milk~"

"Ahh Noona!!" He cheered before opened the door, but as he want to take it from your hand you move away your hand.

"Noonaa give me my milk!!" He whined.

"Yeah.. I will.. but you have to explain something to me first..." You said with your angel smile while gulping Sehun stared at you in fear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

ANNYEOOONGGGGGGG~ So how's the first chapter?? sorry for a boring chapter, but I'll update with more fun.. so, be patient, kay?? 

And this is Xiumin for yahhhhh

Xiumin: ANNYEEEEOOONGGGGG~ hey guyssss.. how's the first chapter?? i look good, right? right? right? and I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER HEREE! HAHAHAHA... Okay enough Xiumin... so.. don't forget to Subscribe and Comment, kay??

Xiumin & Author : Annyeonggggg~