More.....

More.....

 

I always tried to find a way to try to tell you I wanted you so much more. We did everything together, but neither of us let it go intimate in anyway. We both value our friendship too much. 
 
We spents night talking about what we wanted out of life. We made plans and dreams together but you were blind to starting our life together as something more. 
 
I should have seen the signs. I realized I wanted you more. My heart was open for you to tell me, I tried to change your mind but you still rejected the idea of us being something. 
 
We left so much unspoken, promises broken. Now looking back I know what went wrong. I needed you, I had to have you I wanted you so much it hurt. I couldn't handle being your best friend, even after knowing how I felt and that you wanted me as much as I did. 
 
I cried for a long time. I wasted to much time on something that was hopeless, that would never change. I started to avoid plans we had. 
 
I'm sitting here going half crazy because I know you still think about me too. There is no way in hell I could be your friend. I wish I never fell so deep in love with you. I know that we could've worked but if my chances of having a good love with you were a 50-50 chance I would risk it. 
 
Instead now you expect to be friends. There is no telling what we could've been. I wish hadn't loved you. 
 
Now I know I am still in pain but i am sure now that I don't need you anymore. 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I know it's short but idk i just wrote it.......kk bye