Unexpected Visitor

Mr. Over-Competitive or Mr. Mushroom Head?

[Eun Sung POV]

Ding Dong

"I'll get it!"

"Phew" oppa said whiping the sweat off his forehead. "saved by the bell!"

"Waaaaaah!!! Anhyeongsaeyo Hyung!!!" everyone shouted, greeting and bowing at the unexpected visitor.

I looked over at a tall bulky man with curly styled hair and small eyes. Hmm...so familiar.. where have i seen him before? It feels like Deja Vú...

...

...

"Eh? You?" i shouted out pointing at him. Yes I remeber now!

"Eun Sung, this Kim Joong Kook hyung!" introduced Oppa, who was hugging the bulky guy. "you can call him Jong Kook Ajhussi, if you want"

  

"Red Pants ajhussi!!" I cried out hugging JoongKook.

" Wow! Nice to meet you again EunSung!" He said recognising me. "eh? you know Super Junior too?"

"Wait, wait a minute"everyone bursted out while waving their hands, clearly annoyed at being left out in the conversation. "how do you know hyung-?"

"And why do you call him "Red Pant's Ajhussi?" asked Kyuhyun.

"hehe" I looked over at Red pants ajhussi. "Long story!" I winked.

 

 [Flashback: That Morning at the bus]

 [EunSung POV]

*Yawns* Aah soo sleep! Oppa shouldn't have woken me up so early in the morning! I'm still a growing child you know!...(blinks..blinks) *yawns* Aigoo! I'm gonna fall asleep any sooner! I wish this bus would go faster and stop stopping at every bus stop on the way! Whatever, I'm just gonna close my eyes for a wee while.

"Wooow! Aren't they running..."

"No! It can't be! What are you talking about.."

"(whisper whisper) see his pant? Hahaha it's hilarious!"

"I wonder if I could take a picture with...Kyaaaaah! Oppa's soo cute!

"Yah! Stop it! You're already married you know!"

Aish! Shut up! You gossipping old ladies! What the heck are you all soo hyper about? Is there like a celebrity in the bus? Is it like Justin Bieber? Jeez! Can't I get any sleep here? Seriously!?

"Aghassi, is this an empty seat? Can I sit here?" someone asked poking my shoulders to wake me up.

"Aish! Do whatever you want-"...I turned around to glare at the person and only to see a robot muscular guy wearing tight red shorts!

"...*cough*..*cough*.." I couldn't hold it anymore.. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! oH! Hhahaahha!! heehehehehe! What the- hahahahah red hahahah pants hahahahaa! Oh my tummy!" I cried out clutching my painful tummy.

"Yah! Stop laughing! you think we want to wear this in public?" the guy said covering my mouth to stop me from laughing.

That's when I noticed that there were four others who were wearing the same thing! A flower boy looking guy, an old guy with glasses, a big nose ajhussi and a military calm looking guy and once again...

"Bwahahahahahahaaahaahha! Hhahaahahhahaah! Theres more of you's!!!! hahahahaahahaha"

The guy beside me sighed and waited until my laughing to stop while other people in the bus gave me a WTH look.

[10 long minutes later]

"You finished now?" the guy beside me asked.

"hehe neh..mianhe.." i said bowing down to him and the others. "If you don't mind me asking ajhussi but why are you guys wearing red pants/shorts things?

" Do you know Running Man?"

  

"Ani..mianhe..I'm new here..Is it like a korean athletic tournament? I know a lot about sports but i've never heard of Running man..."

"Ah that's fine. It's actually a reality tv show and now this is our punishment for failing the mission. I just don't get it.. Commander JongKook never failed a mission before.."

Aah so that's what the camera's are for...Wait? Commander?

"Aah..I get it...Oh and I'm EunSung by the way!" I offered. "Omo! I missed my stop! Ajhussi stop here please! Omo mianhe i gotta go now! sorry again for laughing at you guys earlier on! And good luck for the next time you do your mission thing! Anyeong!"

[End of Flashback]

" Aah so that's what happened!.. Eh wait a minute? Why are you here hyung? Do you need anything?" Leeteuk asked.

"Right! I nearly forgot! I need someone who could-"

DING DONG!

"Aish not again! I'll go get it this time!" I offered and ran up to open the door.

"Anyeongsaeyo! may a help yo- "

"Baby!!"

"Eh?"

Kekek Finished!! You didn't expect that didn't you!! Haha! Just watched Running Man and felt inspired!! Hehe i'd totally recommend you guys to watch Running man! It's hilarious! And you don't have to like sports to watch it! ^_^