Shinee-imnida!

Mr. Over-Competitive or Mr. Mushroom Head?

"Baby!"

Suddenly i felt myself in one of those super tight embrace that makes it harder for you to breathe.

"Monkey, How have you been? I missed you sooo much!" a guy said in his abnormally high voice. I felt myself being spun around in the air, still tight in his embrace, but i could do nothing to stop him.

"Omo, monkey...where did all your muscles go? You're lighter than before.." he finally noticed.

" *cough*..op-p-paa!!" i managed to say and was relieved to feel my two feet on the ground. I got a good glimpse of the weird ert guy for the first time.

"Wait! You're not my monkey!" he exclaimed. I nodded and smiled back as i tried to straighten my already creased uniform.

"Neh, I'm sorry. I'm Eunsung by the way, "monkey's" little sister." I offered. I watched with amusement as his eyes grew big with shock and his face turned bright pink after realising he had hugged an "innocent little" girl by mistake.

"About that..y-y-you know..what happened..I'm sorry." he stuttered, lowering his head in shame. Shesh! Idols can became so sensitive these days!

I then became aware that there were others in the room too, not just this guy. I looked over to oppa, in confusion, wondering who they were and why they were here. I watched him as he made contact with a chubby cheek guy who then looked over to me. ...Eh? What's this, a staring competition?

The chubby cheek guy stepped forward in the centre of the room, where everyone could see him.

"I'm sorry, we haven't introduce ourselves yet to this pretty young lady." he pointed out looking over at me. "Guys, 1..2..3..-"

"Anyeongsaeyo SHINee-imnida!" they all shouted puting their fist up in the air in a hwaiting style. Aww, so everyone has a particular hand gesture! I get it!

"Anyeong, I'm the Leader Onew!" he said bowing his head slightly.

"Anyeong, I'm Bling Bling Jonghyun" he said while giving me one of those player smiles.

"Anyeong, I'm Almighty Key!" the guy from earlier said,waving his hand.

"Minho, we've met" he said, giving a forced, but irritated smile. Psh! I don't really know why he bothered coming here.

"You know me of course!" a guy said beside Minho. I looked at him more closely and it dawned on me.

"Omo! Taemin?" I gasped clearly not used to seeing him without his uniform. He quickly ran to my side and gave me the cutest hug.

"Noona!!!" he cried out, still holding tight unto me. I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. Aish! And I'm supposed to be the cute girly one!

[Minho POV]

Aish! I can't believe this girl! She acts all innocent when there's people around but i bet she's not so innocent as she seems! She's like that messy-s-haired woman who lures man and then turns them into stones! That Medusa person in Greek mythology who uses her beauty for evil. And yes, even though i'm the cool athletic jock type of person, I know all about my myths and legends! I got a B+ in my history last time :D!

 25994045.jpg

And...if you think  about it...Eunsung does kind of look cute... unlike other girls in our school, she has a beautiful natural looking face and she's not at all too fat or too skinny like SNSD skinny but kind of cute chubby/ curvy...Wait what am i saying? I mentally slapped myself in the face. What are you talking about? It's the Medusa charm in her that's making me behave like this! She really is a witch! next thing you know her flowing black hair would turn into a bunch of slithering snakes!

I stared at Eunsung again to make sure that there isn't any snakes growing in her hair for a while when Kyuhyun hyung suddenly approached Eunsung. Don't tell me Eunsung has already seduced Hyung too!

"Eunsung...about earlier...I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. Promise!" Hyung said sincerly.

Wait...did he already make a move on Eunsung already? What happened? My ears jerked up (mentally) as i tried to eavesdrop into their "private" conversation.

"So I was thinking..."hyung continued. "Umm... I don't usually let other people use it but...would you like to play Star Craft with me in my room?"

My eyes nearly fell from their sockets once again. What? Is this really THE Cho Kyuhyun that i know of?  The one that NEVER allows other people including the other members, or even his family, to play with his "Beloved Star Craft" in case of contaminating them with bacteria and...fungi..and  other viruses!?

 264oz94.jpg

Eh! Doesn't matter! Eunsung doesn't play these kind of boy-ish games anyway. She's one of those girly types, that only plays Dress Up and Cooking games online. No way would she ever accept Hyungs invitation.

"Okay! If you're up for it!" she smiled. " But I have to warn you...i'm a level 20! (?)" (I'm sorry guys I have no idea in these kind of games! But i hear there are 29 levels in Star Craft 2...i think, so just imagine that level 20 is a really advance level!)

I stared at her dumbfoundedly. What? She plays Star Craft? Wow! I underestimated her! I could tell Hyung was also surprise by the looks of it as his mouth was hanging down once Eunsung mentioned that she was already in level 20.

"Wait hyung, can i come along too?" asked Taemin who was still annoyingly glued to Eunsung.

"Neh" grinned Hyung. Wait he doesn't usually let people enter his room let alone let people watch him play Star Craft. How did this all happen!? I glared at Eunsung again, hoping she could feel the piercing sharp daggers that i was aiming at her (mentally).

Wait a minute...did hyung said that Eunsung could play in HIS room? Wow! What great nerve she has to even follow a man inside HIS room! She must be experienced in these kind of situations then...don't tell me...she's a E!!!????

Without warning, I ran over to Kyuhyun hyung and placed my arm casually around his shoulders before he could lead Eunsung and Taemin away.

"Hyuuungg...can i come along too?"i asked politely. I saw Eunsung motioning for me to go away but i easily ignored her. Ha! You won't be able to do anything to Hyung while i'm here! (laughing eviily) Just you wait, Eunsung...I'm so going to bust you somehow!

Game On!

Yay! I haven't updated here in like...forever!! I hope you like this chapter guys and forgive me for not updating in so loooong! Aish stupid Writer's block! It's worser than the Black Death!....Okay it isn't so bad compared to that...but you guys get it!?

Hehe sorry for any grammatical errors in here and i hope you comment and tell me what you think about the story so far. ^^

P.S. If you have any ideas that i could use in my fanfic feel free to comment in my profile, just send me a message! I'm open to all suggestions! I'll try to make it up to date with what's happening now since i haven't updated for a while now...Okiee Bye now^^