chapter 1

End

*listen to this song, for better experinece* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9UOiALOZZ8

[Taeyeon's POV]

 

...run taeyeon, run....

 

 

....run until you reached what you really wanted to...

 

 

My mind and heart. They became one now, urging me to do this.

Running. run as fast as I could. Even the rain was falling so hard. WET. SALTY. COLD.

That is what i feel, tasted and smell.

Tears dropping in my cheeks....

 

It makes me hard to breathe: oxygen lacking and lung tiring.

But still i am running, run even if it could be the end...

 

So many vehicles roaring and moving. But i am at the side of the lane. Bumping so many people. I can't even apologize to them. for bumping them or not seeing them on my way. But i really need to ignore them and do these...

 

 

Even Lightning and thunders are against me; even if my feet, legs and thighs are starting to ache like you stabbed me a knife on those parts and became swollen, blood will burst out...

 

As long as i can stop everything whose interfer me, for making you MINE AGAIN.

MINE AGAIN.

 

All these pain and hurt, i'll forget and and make to ease. JUST FOR YOU.

Just to make you mine again, TIFFANY....

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

 

"miss"

 

As i wiped the table glass of our coffee shop, after the lady costumer left, i found a pink cellphone. i started to doubt that it was owned by the latter. I began to dash out through our main glass door and run for the costumer. I called her out from the top of my lungs. just to get her attention.

 

"miss, wait! miss, you've forgot you mobile phone! wait up!!!"

 

Somebody said im like a athlete named "BOLT" who always dominate in track and field in olympics. I always run so fast that when i did some stupid things, i can run fast as i wanted just to escape from them. I laughed at my mind, at the thought.

 

"hey, please stop! miss?!!!"

 

I don't know why i can't get her attention. After i shouted at the top of my lungs for the last time, she finally manged to turned around and catched her attention. She lloked at me confusingly and innocently.

 

"miss, you've forgot this mobile phone of yours. am i right that you owned this???"

 

She was shocked at me. She flicked her forhead for punishment in forgetting her things i smiled at her cute movements. She bowed many time at me for her apology on her clumsiness.

 

"omo, i'm really sorry. thank you for giving this back to me. i think i have a dementia. I always forget my stuffs. thank you very much again."

 

and then she give me an smile that made my whole body goosebumps or should i say shivers. Her gorgeous cresent eyes following her smile. i can't helped but to admire it. my mouth suddenly open like this. "O"

 

"hey, are you okay??? is there something wrong???"

 

I snapped out and went back to reality. what the am i doing?

 

"hahaha, hey..."

"ah, dae?"

"you know, you're cute."

 

i felt my cheeks became warm that it is going to explode anytime.

 

"ah ehrm. thank you."

 

i smiled nervously to her and bowed carefully. the I started to walk away from her and leave. But i felt her warm hand, gripping my arm, to stop me immediately.

 

"ahm, can i meet you tomorrow?"

"ehr?"

 

i furrowed my eys to her and a laughed for her was i received as her response.

 

"you're reall cute. don't worry i'll now kidnap and eat you alive. so can i come tomorrow?"

 

she asked again with her so heavenly eyesmile. oh god help me to sneak out beofre i fell down and faint.

but i immediately responded to her nervously.

 

"ye-yes, you can. "

"that's great i just want to go out with you and treat you for thanking you"

"is-is it a- a date???"

 

she smiled at me and leaned to my ears. i can feel her warm breathe against.

 

"if you want to cutie, its my pleasure.."

 

she leaned back and give me a wink before she left me dumbfounded.

 

I'll wait then, miss." i muttered and smiled.

 

-----

 

"goodmorning, welcom to frappe town!"

 

i didnt bothered who's the costumer came and suddenly. i familiarized the costumer. She really went back, smiling and walking towards me. that trademark eyesmile of hers. how come i didnt forget that every single time the day i met her.

 

"hey cutie, so may i barrow you now?"

 

i gulped at her wrods. she's making me feel so crazy. so crazy. you poor taengoo.

she chukled at my actions and step closer as our distance was the counter.

 

"you're really cute fellow..."

"kim taeyeon is the name."

 

i finally blurted out. hey taengoo, where is the coward taeyeon now? good job kiddo!

she chuckled at my response and smiled widely.

 

"So cute name like you. Mine's Tiffany Hwang. So... can i.. borrow you... cutie???"

 

I Nodded innocently at her. yeah im almost off of mu work it will be my chance. So i hurriedly went nervously to our manager, my bestfriend, sunny lee and also my boss, to inform my suddenly leaving and left that pretty costumer who's borrwing the innocent waiter.

And then how can i expect that my silly bestfriend was already watching at us. Then she started to tease me.

 

"go now, automatically understood taengoo." she sadi and chuckled.

"what ever sunkyu." i rolled my eyes at her and a slap in my was i received from her.

 

before i left our locker room after i change m y outfit and get my bag, sunny gave me a "fighting" sign for support i smiled at her and mouthed "thank you" to her.

then i went back to my "date" yeah date.

 

"im sorry for leaving you for a while and making you waiting."

 

She smiled at me and held my wrist.

 

"its okay cuite,. so lets go?"

 

------

 

"so, where do you want to go, fany?"

 

I suddenly created a nickname for her and i don't know where did i get it. She giggled at me as her response.

 

"well, we're on date right and a reward for what you have doinr for me the other day."

"no-no, you dont hvae to. Im happy that we're together right now."

 

I said shyly. hey taengoo, the coward taengpp began to disappear huh.

But then, she smiled at me and started to hol my hand, firmly. Her hands are soft and warm, that i dont want to let it go anytime.

 

then, lets go to the amusement park!!!"

 

She said excitedly and intwined her hand to mine.

 

The amusement park was a walking ditance to ouir shop. So we went immediately. Im the one who bought the stabb pass before she can do that. and then she let go of it. I let her to chose what rides or kiosk she want to. I am really enjoying the time that she's the manager everywhere we went to. And i can see that she is very happy and smiling widely. im very glad that i can make her like that.

 

"you know, you are really cute. when you are smiling."

 

She said to me, now that we are eating in a food chain. just having a snack after some tiring but fun rides.

I smiled at her. We are not officially a couple. But im glad that im with her right now and hoping that it will turn to what i want to.

 

"i know, that is why you barrowed me today." i teased ate her.

"yah kim taeyeon!"

 

She slapped my arm and began to blushed madly. I chuckled heartly at her and stopped in teasing the latter. So that she cant feel awkward after.

 

"so, its a little bit late. you want to go home now., or go somewhere, miss?"

"hey, please call me fany again."

"ah, yeah. mianhada."

"stop being formal, taetae!!!"

"taetae????!"

"yeah, taetae! that sounds really cute"

"ah... yeah.."

 

i smiled awkwardly at the petname. i can feel my cheeks became red.

 

"so...---"

"can we walk for a while and have a fresh air infront of han river???"

 

I nodded at her request and began to leave the amusement park. We used her car to ride. Im the one who drove to han river. We reachec the destination and get off the car carefully. I opened the door ofr her and held her hands carefully. by then wee didnt let go of each other and started to walk

.

"im starting to get addicted to you warm and soft hands." She said and smiled at me.

and i melted again at her actions and words.

 

I know that everything wa s became so fast. So fast to felt this confusing thing. i dont what will i call to what i am feeling right now. But i really want to ask her and confirm it. My hear started to pump fast and i dont want to let go of her and her hand.

 

"fany'ah..."

"hm???"

"ah- i think... I think i love you..."

 

i let go of her hand and face her to see her.

 

"i love- i love you tiffany. I know everything went seems fast bbut i really can't let go of this time and i will never help my heart to lose you. Im starting fall from your presence."

 

I was shocked yet happy at her response: she kissed me and hugged me tight. i can feel that her lips wanted more. but she stopped immediately and put her face on my neck like a child and hug me more. i can feel her breathing.

 

"i love you too, taeyeon. im happy that you felt the same way. i thought im the only one. dont worry, im yours now."

 

------

 

 

guys, im sorry for being a cliff hanger, dont worry, i'll update you guys. well. thank you. :)